PDA

View Full Version : Question for you guys from a Northwestern Wildcat fan

Eurocat
8/1/2006, 02:00 PM
Hi fellahs (and ladies).

Many of you visited our sites (rivals, scout) after coach Walker passed last month. We are humbled and grateful. I would like to express my thanks and I know I speak for many of our fans. It was needed. And appreciated.

With that said, we have a message on our rivals board about one of your players transfering to Northwestern. I don't know what the deal is and don't know why he wouldn't have to sit out a year, but have any of you heard about this player and what might be going on? We are curious. Thanks in advance.

http://northwestern.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=57&tid=76519605&sid=&style=2

Good luck to you guys this season and thanks again.

Boomer Sooner and GO CATS!

ps - I hope it is okay to link to a rivals board from here. If not, my apologies for not knowing your rules and feel free to delete.

OUDoc
8/1/2006, 02:07 PM
Never heard of him. Ask jkm, he knows all.

HarrisTubbsFan
8/1/2006, 03:01 PM
He's a reserve. I don't even know if he played special teams before this year. Good luck with him.

soonerspiff
8/1/2006, 03:20 PM
Actually, I went to highschool with Dan, and he's a friend of mine. He was a great football player back then, but he walked onto the OU football team and until last year never saw the field. And even then it was only for spot duty on special teams. I'd love it if he were able to contribute for you guys, but I wouldn't count on it... He's a great guy though so hopefully he'll have more success with NU.

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
8/1/2006, 03:40 PM
i think he went to cornell and then transferred back. he started off as a fullback and then played safety on the scout team last year. pretty tough kid that i think was scout team player of the year one year.

goingoneight
8/1/2006, 09:49 PM
At least he didn't retreat to Nebbish or OSU like so many OU hopefuls have done before! Bleugghhh!