PDA

View Full Version : Names on the jerseys, O-line's Effectiveness........

Yosarian
8/1/2006, 01:53 PM
.................can Bomar lead the team, will OSU win a conference game? All valid, and worthy questions for this time of year. However, my main concern going into the 2007 football season is:

Did we get rid of those mullet-sporting pig/ponies we're burdened with?

:mad:

Partial Qualifier
8/1/2006, 02:11 PM
I haerd JH during lunch, talking about how Stoops is giving consideration to nameless jerseys.

I like nameless jerseys for Penn State & Neuter Dame but not for OU. Bleh.

oumartin
8/1/2006, 04:10 PM
SToops is a moron if he takes the names off. he is f'ing with tradition and I'm fixing to lay some smack on him.

Partial Qualifier
8/1/2006, 04:14 PM
yeah are they really considering that?

Please don't, Bob :(

oumartin
8/1/2006, 04:23 PM
d00d, it was a done deal in the summer time.. now they are thinking of leaving them on.

tbl
8/1/2006, 04:32 PM
If they take the names off, I'm going to do nothing about it but complain a little bit every game when I can't figure out who is who. Other than that, I got nuthin.

badger
8/1/2006, 08:15 PM
if the players are overconfident (and they have NOOOOOOOOoooooo reason to be after an 8-4 season and no nat'l titles in the last five years) than yank the names off!!! do SOMETHING to motivate them to victory. I don't care if you throw their jerseys in a hot water laundry load and let them turn pink. WIN GAMES, WIN THEM ALL!!!!

soonerboy_odanorth
8/2/2006, 11:38 AM
Taking names off = ploy that rarely makes any sort of a difference...

You want to send a message make 'em wear pink tu-tus until they bring the crystal football home... Bunch o' Sally's....

BermudaSooner
8/2/2006, 02:14 PM
Well, I know the answer to one of those questions. No, Bomar can not lead the team.

Damn I'm in a **** poor mood.