PDA

View Full Version : Personal calls at work

Osce0la
8/1/2006, 12:48 PM
Ok, so the woman that works in my area with me has her kids constantly calling her today. She is having to do all of the month end stuff by herself (the woman that was working with her quit a couple of weeks ago and I haven't been trained on corporate actions stuff yet - so I can't help). Her daughter calls to tell her that her brother (woman's son) took her $10 and won't give it back. She tells them both she is extremely busy today and doesn't have time to deal with this kind of stuff, she is at work, don't call her again unless it is an emergency. Well, she just got off the phone with her dad and was telling him that she had just gotten off the phone with her mom and telling him all about what they had just talked about, and then proceeds to also tell him about how her kids have been calling her all day and told him about her son taking the money from her daughter blah blah blah...She always seems as if she wants sympathy when the month end stuff gets here because she has to work late and all that, but then she gets on the phone and talks to her parents about whatever when she could be working. She told me 3 times one day about how she had to stay until 9:30 the night before (I guess she thought I'd feel sorry for her or something). I just don't get it.

And no, she's not hawt.

Her daughter is 16, and no 1TC and Stanley, I don't know if said daughter is hawt either.

SoonerInKCMO
8/1/2006, 12:51 PM
Your name isn't Remus, is it?

Hamhock
8/1/2006, 12:58 PM
I know this guy that spends all day posting on a college football message board and then complains that he doesn't get any work done.

Osce0la
8/1/2006, 01:00 PM
I know this guy that spends all day posting on a college football message board and then complains that he doesn't get any work done.
Can't be me, I have never complained that I can't get any work done.

I have a lot of down time on this desk. I have a report that will be printing in about 2 minutes, I'll put in the numbers, do the money market trades, and be done by 1:06...Then I'll probably be on here until about 1:30 when I have more trades to place. That'll probably take me until about 2:15 since it isn't very busy for me today...Then I have nothing to do until 3.

Hamhock
8/1/2006, 01:04 PM
Can't be me, I have never complained that I can't get any work done.

I have a lot of down time on this desk. I have a report that will be printing in about 2 minutes, I'll put in the numbers, do the money market trades, and be done by 1:06...Then I'll probably be on here until about 1:30 when I have more trades to place. That'll probably take me until about 2:15 since it isn't very busy for me today...Then I have nothing to do until 3.

:les: i was talking about me.

1stTimeCaller
8/1/2006, 01:06 PM
And no, she's not hawt.

Her daughter is 16, and no 1TC and Stanley, I don't know if said daughter is hawt either.

:mad: Hey, you're thinking of Pat (mdklatt). He likes the young wimmins or young boys.

Osce0la
8/1/2006, 01:08 PM
:les: i was talking about me.
heh...carry on then...If this job wasn't slow I probably wouldn't be getting anything done, but I probably wouldn't complain about it. I'd just complain about my boss getting mad at me for nothing getting done.