PDA

View Full Version : Lindsay Lohan gets PWND

Sooner in Tampa
8/1/2006, 08:51 AM
www.thesmokinggun.com/arc...ohan1.html (http://www.thesmokinggun.com/arc...ohan1.html)

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/graphics/art3/0728061lohan1.gif

But, mommy comes to her defense.

BURBANK, Calif. -- Lindsay Lohan's mom is coming to her daughter's defense after a studio executive scolded the actress for missing work on her current movie, blaming her late-night party habits.

Lohan's mom, Dina, told "Access Hollywood" the executive's comments were "way out of line," calling the wording of the letter "ridiculous." Dina Lohan acknowledges that Lindsay has been late to the set on occasion and that the production once had to be scheduled around her to accommodate her lateness. But she defends her daughter's most recent absence.

She told People magazine that it was 105 degrees on the set the day Lohan got sick and that the intense heat aggravated her daughter's bronchial asthma, making it hard for her to breathe. She also said Lohan was wearing winter clothes that day for the shoot and her pleas for water were ignored.

Dina Lohan also said Lindsay had told her "'Mommy, I feel sick; like I am going to faint."' She said now, "as far as Lindsay's health is concerned, she's fine and she is back on set." She adds, "She will win an Academy Award for this picture... Justice!":eek: Pure sickness (http://www.local6.com/entertainment/9602450/detail.html)

Boomer.....
8/1/2006, 08:53 AM
*Yawn* :rolleyes:

BeetDigger
8/1/2006, 08:55 AM
Does this picture have her doing a topless scene? I sure hope so.

Sooner in Tampa
8/1/2006, 09:00 AM
Does this picture have her doing a topless scene? I sure hope so.I don't know about that, but there is suppose to be a faux bj scene.

:pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop:

royalfan5
8/1/2006, 09:00 AM
Does this picture have her doing a topless scene? I sure hope so.
There is a Lindsay Lohan sex scene of sorts in this movie.

C&CDean
8/1/2006, 09:02 AM
This is what's wrong with America.

critical_phil
8/1/2006, 09:08 AM
This is what's wrong with America.

what?

redheads?

1stTimeCaller
8/1/2006, 09:10 AM
6 inch long signatures?

Mjcpr
8/1/2006, 09:10 AM
what?

redheads?

They're more responsible for greenhouse gases than you know.

Aren't they Dean?

C&CDean
8/1/2006, 09:13 AM
They're more responsible for greenhouse gases than you know.

Aren't they Dean?

You got that right.

And what's wrong with America isn't no-talent skanks making millions of $$. It's the no-talent/no-life losers like y'all that follow them around sucking up their nasty stool like it's caviar.

The average guy (who abounds on this bbs) are pretty much losers I'm thinking.

Sooner in Tampa
8/1/2006, 09:23 AM
You got that right.

And what's wrong with America isn't no-talent skanks making millions of $$. It's the no-talent/no-life losers like y'all that follow them around sucking up their nasty stool like it's caviar.

The average guy (who abounds on this bbs) are pretty much losers I'm thinking.I have NEVER sucked stool :P

BeetDigger
8/1/2006, 09:34 AM
You got that right.

The average guy (who abounds on this bbs) are pretty much losers I'm thinking.

It's my eight year old daughter that watches her movies and thinks the Lindsey is awsome. The fact that Lindsey is of age and has a Jane Russell (see, I picked someone that Dean can relate to) figure is something that I can appreciate.

Sooner in Tampa
8/1/2006, 09:37 AM
Lindsay is just not that hawt. She does have a pretty decent body...when she is not doing the borderline skeleton look.
I just thougt it was ****ing awesome that the company pimp slapped her for running around like a little ho all night long.

C&CDean
8/1/2006, 09:41 AM
It's my eight year old daughter that watches her movies and thinks the Lindsey is awsome. The fact that Lindsey is of age and has a Jane Russell (see, I picked someone that Dean can relate to) figure is something that I can appreciate.

Jane Russell? Yainch was old enough to be my granny. And if y'all didn't marry heifers/skanks/ugly-*** broads/the first poon you ever tapped, then you wouldn't be needing to constantly drool over the latest pop-star lowlife wannabe actress in the pipe.

Soonrboy
8/1/2006, 09:42 AM
I am so ****ing sick of seeing her scrawny ***, Paris Hilton's skank ***, and Nicole Richie's ugly *** every time I turn on the TV. Whatever happened to Alicia Silverstone?

phead903
8/1/2006, 09:43 AM
I don't know about that, but there is suppose to be a faux bj scene.

:pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop:

Here's the link....

http://paparazzi.blogter.hu/?post_id=59748 (http://paparazzi.blogter.hu/?post_id=59748)

BeetDigger
8/1/2006, 09:46 AM
Jane Russell? Yainch was old enough to be my granny. And if y'all didn't marry heifers/skanks/ugly-*** broads/the first poon you ever tapped, then you wouldn't be needing to constantly drool over the latest pop-star lowlife wannabe actress in the pipe.

Be gentle with me, I am still on wife #1. After seventeen years, I think I may have to keep her. :D

NormanPride
8/1/2006, 09:50 AM
I am so ****ing sick of seeing her scrawny ***, Paris Hilton's skank ***, and Nicole Richie's ugly *** every time I turn on the TV. Whatever happened to Alicia Silverstone?

Why do you hate the TV Guide channel?

Beef
8/1/2006, 09:57 AM
I love skanks.

the_ouskull
8/1/2006, 10:16 AM
Did I hear someone say that they hate Paris Hilton...? Do you think you hate her as much as, or more than I do?

http://blogs.newsok.com/index.php?blog=19&p=218&more=1&c=1&tb=1&pb=1

the_ouskull

Boomer_Sooner_sax
8/1/2006, 11:55 AM

Thank you! Alicia Silverstone was/is the hottest actress in Hollywood! Too bad she is married. I read on wikipedia that she was toying with her bisexual side. :D