PDA

View Full Version : What does it mean. . .

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
7/31/2006, 04:23 PM
. . .if you have a dream that includes a long ago ex and you find out the very next day they are now divorced & moving back to the area?

pb4ou
7/31/2006, 04:23 PM
fate?

fadada1
7/31/2006, 04:27 PM
hit it?

Howzit
7/31/2006, 04:27 PM
doggy style?

Ike
7/31/2006, 04:59 PM
do you have ESP....n?

NormanPride
7/31/2006, 05:19 PM
lottery numbers. They're in there somewhere.

SoonerWood
7/31/2006, 05:22 PM
time to move out of town?

BeetDigger
7/31/2006, 05:43 PM
It means you should keep a close tab on the sexual offenders registry, just to be safe.

Gandalf_The_Grey
7/31/2006, 05:52 PM
Well it depends...is he cute or not :P

Hatfield
7/31/2006, 06:03 PM
your dishwasher is broken.

Gandalf_The_Grey
7/31/2006, 06:19 PM
your dishwasher is broken.

Typical Weak Chinned Liberal Response!!!!

MamaMia
7/31/2006, 06:32 PM
. . .if you have a dream that includes a long ago ex and you find out the very next day they are now divorced & moving back to the area?
What else did the dream include? I'm good at dream meanings, but I need more information.

Penguin
7/31/2006, 07:00 PM
I'd hit it.

Okla-homey
7/31/2006, 07:08 PM
Just to be on the safe side, I'd run a quick comprehensive OSCN check. Don't forget to check the non-OCIS county database too.

http://www.oscn.net/applications/oscn/start.asp?viewType=DOCKETS

And an offender look-up to make sure he ain't on the lamb:

http://docapp8.doc.state.ok.us/servlet/page?_pageid=395&_dad=portal30&_schema=PORTAL30

And since you're a nice person, I'll do a Lexis/Nexis check for you if you want.:D

OUDoc
7/31/2006, 08:32 PM
That he's now rejected by two of you?

Zbird
7/31/2006, 08:32 PM
You shouldn't eat horseradish on your Arby's roast beef sandwich just before bedtime. Then you won't be bothered by crazy dreams or wondering what they mean.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
7/31/2006, 08:50 PM
He's not on the OSCN, he's a DEA agent.

Mom, My dream was that we were talking and I think he was opening gifts or something. And then I said "I got you that one along time ago." And he raised his hand and he was wearing a wedding band. Then his sister (who is a good friend of mine) walked by and I said "oh there is your sister." I think we were swimming. Then I woke up.

This morning I called his sister and she said he was divorced and moving back to OKC this weekend.

OUDoc
7/31/2006, 09:26 PM
Aha. A water dream. :eek:

Jimminy Crimson
7/31/2006, 10:13 PM
It means you're old!

<ducking>

;)

Okla-homey
7/31/2006, 10:17 PM

Oh, like cops can't have multiple bankruptcies, tax liens and/or be behind on their child support?;)

VeeJay
7/31/2006, 10:20 PM

Mom, My dream was that we were talking and I think he was opening gifts or something. And then I said "I got you that one along time ago." And he raised his hand and he was wearing a wedding band. Then his sister (who is a good friend of mine) walked by and I said "oh there is your sister." I think we were swimming. Then I woke up.

This morning I called his sister and she said he was divorced and moving back to OKC this weekend.

Damn! How wierd is that? Just last week we were in the pool, opening gifts! ;)

Frozen Sooner
7/31/2006, 10:20 PM
And an offender look-up to make sure he ain't on the lamb:

He's moving to Moore/OKC, not Stillwater.

MamaMia
7/31/2006, 11:10 PM

This morning I called his sister and she said he was divorced and moving back to OKC this weekend.Both of you were very comfortable with each other. He was fortunate to have a relationship with you. Even though things didn't work out between you, you will always have good memories. Unfortunately, he never developed that friendship type bond with his former wife that many married couples share.

OUDoc
8/1/2006, 08:05 AM
Both of you were very comfortable with each other. He was fortunate to have a relationship with you. Even though things didn't work out between you, you will always have good memories. Unfortunately, he never developed that friendship type bond with his former wife that many married couples share.
P.S. He's gay.

;)