PDA

View Full Version : Leinart a primadonna

TheGodfather889
7/31/2006, 03:08 PM
He always has been and always will be. He's holding out what a surprise.:rolleyes:

XingTheRubicon
7/31/2006, 05:07 PM
Maybe he's holding out for a nicer apartment.

Snrfn4ever08
7/31/2006, 08:27 PM
Maybe he's holding out for a nicer apartment.
he's close enough in tempe that dwayne jarret could still mooch off of him and commute to usc using leinart's private jet, isn't he?:confused:

Cam
7/31/2006, 09:07 PM
A Cardinal 1st round draft pick holding out? Say it ain't so.

As long as the Bidwell's are involved, I just can't put the entire blame on the player.

soonersam
7/31/2006, 09:14 PM
Why should he sign?? He still lovin large on his USC checks from the last few years.. I'm sure he's part of the USC's free house for life program...

XingTheRubicon
7/31/2006, 09:25 PM
A Cardinal 1st round draft pick holding out? Say it ain't so.

As long as the Bidwell's are involved, I just can't put the entire blame on the player.

Good point, I forgot about Bidwell. He reminds me of that chick owner in Major League.

badger
7/31/2006, 09:37 PM
i hate the unshaven look on guys
http://www.covers.com/images/2006/180x180/leinart_matt060705a.jpg

soonersam
7/31/2006, 09:40 PM
He's already lost 10 mill for not coming out a year ago.... He's trying to get every dollar on the table to pay for his eye surgey

The Maestro
7/31/2006, 10:06 PM
I actually have seen Matt about five times at Lifetime Fitness in Tempe. He workouts with some buddy of his. I was shocked about how skinny he is...not really a big muscle guy. Friday night I was on the treadmill and the T.V. right beside me was showing the sportscast and they were doing a story about Leinart holding out. I noticed in the mirror that Leinart walked over with his boy toy and watched the story about him on the screen. When it was over--again, being about him holding out--he elbowed his friend in the ribs and laughed about it as they walked off.

His buddy with him that night? Nick Lachey.

Okay, I made that last part up. But it was Matt and all that other part at first. He does arm curls with like 15 pound and 20 pound weights. NFL QB? Hardly. Donavan McNabb workouts there, too, in the Summer and that dude is as big as Tommie Freaking Harris.

tulsaoilerfan
7/31/2006, 10:12 PM
He always has been and always will be. He's holding out what a surprise.:rolleyes:
He just wants the Cards to match his SUC contract so his lifestyle won't change.

goingoneight
7/31/2006, 10:20 PM
You sure the NFL's got that kinda cash? hehe... :D

JLB
7/31/2006, 10:25 PM
I thought I heard somewhere that Matt Leinart and Lance Bass where
"Life" partners.
I really hope he signs soon,so when the Cardinals play the Cowboys,Roy Williams can knock Matty on his prissy ***.

goingoneight
7/31/2006, 10:31 PM
Him or VY, it's gonna be a nightmare they'll never forget!!!

JLB
7/31/2006, 10:45 PM
Him or VY, it's gonna be a nightmare they'll never forget!!!

I hope Roy kills both those jerks.But Im sure the NFL will tell the imposing defenses to slow up a little so they dont hurt Vincent"Corky"Young.
Since the NFL is an equal opportunity employer,it has to have a certain number of retards working for them.:pop:

goingoneight
7/31/2006, 10:54 PM
Can you imagine the can of whoop *** Roy, Tommie, Dusty and all those guys will open on him in the future after him being worshipped like he's a go--- Sooner???

westcoast_sooner
7/31/2006, 11:35 PM
I just figured that he was trying to get Paris Hilton written into the contract somehow.

goingoneight
7/31/2006, 11:39 PM
I actually have seen Matt about five times at Lifetime Fitness in Tempe. He workouts with some buddy of his. I was shocked about how skinny he is...not really a big muscle guy. Friday night I was on the treadmill and the T.V. right beside me was showing the sportscast and they were doing a story about Leinart holding out. I noticed in the mirror that Leinart walked over with his boy toy and watched the story about him on the screen. When it was over--again, being about him holding out--he elbowed his friend in the ribs and laughed about it as they walked off.

His buddy with him that night? Lance Bass.

hehe... :D

TheGodfather889
8/1/2006, 12:12 AM
I hate Leinart so much more than Radio. I hope the NFL exposes Leinart for the type of quarterback he is. A System Quarterback. Sorry Matt your glitz and glamour is almost over as you're destined to be the equivalent to Ty Detmer.