I think so....

http://www.cryptomundo.com/wp-content/okbigfoot1d.jpg

Flagstaffsooner
7/31/2006, 11:30 AM
Looks like a bear that’s been drinking.
Olevet fer sure.:D

Tear Down This Wall
7/31/2006, 11:36 AM
That's the worst bear costume this side of Hollywood.

Partial Qualifier
7/31/2006, 11:37 AM
One day, the guy(s) wearing these costumes is gonna get shot dead by some would-be bigfoot capturer named Jethro.

1stTimeCaller
7/31/2006, 11:38 AM
It looks like Hairy's been OB on a few of his drives .

tbl
7/31/2006, 11:39 AM
If Jethro were hunting for badly tanned hides thrown over an idiots back...

Tear Down This Wall
7/31/2006, 11:39 AM
Where? My only questions is 'where?' Where do people live that they have time to concoct bigfoot stories? I mean crapola. Maybe if I move there, I can get a job at the local gas-and-sip and relax a little.

BOOMERBRADLEY
7/31/2006, 12:06 PM
If its the same place that I heard of the "town" is named Atoka. Their mascot is the wampus cat, which oh by the way is a made up creature only found in Atoka. My dad grew up there and we still have a couple of family members there so yes, I am the inside info on this.

BOOMERBRADLEY
7/31/2006, 12:12 PM
Also its hicks like these that make the entire nation make fun of us for being from Oklahoma

7/31/2006, 02:18 PM
I think I saw that guy at the Love's in Ardmore.

Tear Down This Wall
7/31/2006, 02:20 PM
Atoka's too big these days to work at a lazy gas-and-sip unnoticed. I'm headed to Slapout!

OhU1
7/31/2006, 02:25 PM
Probably some noodelers saw the Big Foot. Lots of people noodle down there.

BeetDigger
7/31/2006, 02:28 PM
If its the same place that I heard of the "town" is named Atoka. Their mascot is the wampus cat, which oh by the way is a made up creature only found in Atoka. My dad grew up there and we still have a couple of family members there so yes, I am the inside info on this.

I was just through Atoka on my way to Robber's Cave. Prime Big Foot country that is. I have no doubt that the sounds we heard at night were made by bigfoot. Either that or one of the other dad's was in the john after a big night of steak, beans and drinking.

TheBigRedMachine
7/31/2006, 05:27 PM
It's Man-Bear-Pig! Call Al.

SicEmBaylor
7/31/2006, 05:43 PM
Ugh...I have a cousin who actually runs an Oklahoma Big Foot society in the hills of SE OK. His first name is "bily bob" no joke.

StoopTroup
7/31/2006, 06:18 PM
I've hunted in the Kiowa to Atoka areas of Pittsbugh County for years.

I've never seen or heard any Bigfoot.

We've camped for 4-7 days at a time deep in the woods too.

It's the biggest bunch of BS there is...

IB4OU2
7/31/2006, 08:35 PM
I've hunted in the Kiowa to Atoka areas of Pittsbugh County for years.

I've never seen or heard any Bigfoot.

We've camped for 4-7 days at a time deep in the woods too.

It's the biggest bunch of BS there is...

Iv'e hunted in the Jackfork Mountains about 12 miles west of Clayton for the last 7 years and I've never seen any walking bear rugs either. ;)

Sooner_Bob
7/31/2006, 08:43 PM
I was just through Atoka on my way to Robber's Cave. Prime Big Foot country that is. I have no doubt that the sounds we heard at night were made by bigfoot. Either that or one of the other dad's was in the john after a big night of steak, beans and drinking.

Did I ever tell you the story about saving this kid's life while our HS track team was running around Robber's Cave . . . at night?

GDC
7/31/2006, 09:44 PM
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11560&highlight=bigfoot

http://www.oklahomarock.com/SF/eddiefoot.gif

props to Rhino

OUinFLA
7/31/2006, 10:01 PM
well, I just watched the Oklahoma Bigfoot story on the Tampa local Fox news.
Dang, you Hillbillys have all the famous stuff.

the pic they showed on tv sure looks a lot like olevet

BeetDigger
8/1/2006, 12:13 AM
Did I ever tell you the story about saving this kid's life while our HS track team was running around Robber's Cave . . . at night?

No. Running around there at night? There were some 50-60 foot drop offs onto granite around there. I was uncomfortable during the day. Getting away from the rock cliffs and out where there is poison ivy and rattlesnakes made me feel much better. :D

Sooner_Bob
8/1/2006, 09:36 AM
No. Running around there at night? There were some 50-60 foot drop offs onto granite around there. I was uncomfortable during the day. Getting away from the rock cliffs and out where there is poison ivy and rattlesnakes made me feel much better. :D

Yep, at night. Luckily for us it was a full moon and some of us had flashlights.

We were up there for a HS track meet in Stigler on Friday and then one in Wilburton on Saturday so we stayed at Robber's Cave Friday night.

We were playing hide and seek and this kid my brother's age started to take off in the opposite direction of the rest of us and I grabbed his arm just before he stepped off one of those 50 foot drops.

OU4LIFE
8/1/2006, 09:40 AM
It looks like Hairy's been OB on a few of his drives .

pffft, like THAT ever happens.

BeetDigger
8/1/2006, 09:48 AM
Yep, at night. Luckily for us it was a full moon and some of us had flashlights.

We were up there for a HS track meet in Stigler on Friday and then one in Wilburton on Saturday so we stayed at Robber's Cave Friday night.

We were playing hide and seek and this kid my brother's age started to take off in the opposite direction of the rest of us and I grabbed his arm just before he stepped off one of those 50 foot drops.

That place scared me because those drop offs just occured. You don't see them ahead of time really. I hope he sends you a Christmas card each year.

Sooner_Bob
8/1/2006, 10:02 AM
That place scared me because those drop offs just occured. You don't see them ahead of time really. I hope he sends you a Christmas card each year.

Nope . . .

GDC
8/1/2006, 12:56 PM
There was something big walking around outside my house a few nights last week.

OU4LIFE
8/1/2006, 12:57 PM
I had to pee.

GDC
8/1/2006, 01:03 PM
I took my new Sasquatch out to bean the Sasquatch.

OU4LIFE
8/1/2006, 01:09 PM
heh

olevetonahill
8/1/2006, 02:44 PM
I have Hunted , Fished, Camped , and hiked Latimer and Leflore Counties for 36 yrs , Have never seen a a thing to indicate that this is real.
Hmmm Maybe they have just been seeing ME :eek:

pb4ou
8/1/2006, 03:02 PM
olevet, next time look to the right a little. He's right next to the UFO and Loch Ness Monster.

olevetonahill
8/1/2006, 03:12 PM
olevet, next time look to the right a little. He's right next to the UFO and Loch Ness Monster.
Now I have seen both of those :D