PDA

View Full Version : Strange things you've seen recently.

Fugue
7/31/2006, 09:29 AM
I'm driving past WSU's golf course and leaving the tee box are 4 Asian women wearing the rice paddy hats that look like cymbals on a drum set. So, I'm having a chuckle at this but it quickly turns to :eek: when I drive past the green. All four shots have landed about 5 feet away from the pin and this is a fairly long par 3. What did I witness here? Is there some secret gang of prolific, underworld, Vietnamese golfing radies?

mdklatt
7/31/2006, 09:32 AM
I saw a woman deep throat a burrito at Taco Bueno 10 days ago. That was certainly strange.

Fugue
7/31/2006, 09:33 AM
I saw a woman deep throat a burrito at Taco Bueno 10 days ago. That was certainly strange.

strange and yet you couldn't look away.

BeetDigger
That'll teach you not to laugh the next time you see some people doing Tai Chi.

mdklatt
strange and yet you couldn't look away.

No doubt.

fadada1
7/31/2006, 09:35 AM
I'm driving past WSU's golf course and leaving the tee box are 4 Asian women wearing the rice paddy hats that look like cymbals on a drum set. So, I'm having a chuckle at this but it quickly turns to :eek: when I drive past the green. All four shots have landed about 5 feet away from the pin and this is a fairly long par 3. What did I witness here? Is there some secret gang of prolific, underworld, female, Vietnamese golfing radies?
there are no american, women golfers any more. just asians. i'm witnessing it first-hand right now. AJGA tournament (and the "A" doesn't stand for AMERICAN this week).

Partial Qualifier
7/31/2006, 09:37 AM
A few weeks ago as I was pulling out of my 'hood, I saw 2 kids with a little plastic grocery bag on the side of the street (Western). There was something in the road they were nervously motioning towards while waiting for a car to pass.

As I drove by I saw what it was: a huge snake all coiled up, looking ready to strike.

I wished I had time to park and :pop:

fadada1
7/31/2006, 09:41 AM
A few weeks ago as I was pulling out of my 'hood, I saw 2 kids with a little plastic grocery bag on the side of the street (Western). There was something in the road they were nervously motioning towards while waiting for a car to pass.

As I drove by I saw what it was: a huge snake all coiled up, looking ready to strike.

I wished I had time to park and :pop:
you've confused "strange" with "stupid."

Partial Qualifier
7/31/2006, 09:48 AM
true :)

Soonrboy
7/31/2006, 09:49 AM
I was at Wal Mart and saw a couple of people have a meltdown at the bakery. This one lady was off to the side huddling a couple of boys.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
7/31/2006, 09:53 AM
I saw this weirdo at The Omniplex a few weeks ago. Got all scared when he went into the earthquake simulater. I think he was about in his mid-30s.

mdklatt
7/31/2006, 09:55 AM
This wasn't recently, but I saw a family at Crossroads Mall one time who had obviously never seen an escalator before.

RacerX
7/31/2006, 10:09 AM
The last time I was at QSM one of the down escalators was stopped. Some lady lost a flip flop and it jammed the escalator.

Damn things aren't any good for your feet either.

Flagstaffsooner
7/31/2006, 12:00 PM
1.43 inches of rain in Flagpole Saturday night. The streets are covered with a mud/cinder/pine needle mush.

Ike
7/31/2006, 12:03 PM
on friday, I saw the cubs win a game.

then on TV, I saw them sweep a series with the Cards...

Rogue
7/31/2006, 06:15 PM
I was at Wal Mart and saw a couple of people have a meltdown at the bakery. This one lady was off to the side huddling a couple of boys.

Just Norm tryin' to get a damn Superman cake!:D

StoopTroup
7/31/2006, 06:19 PM
on friday, I saw the cubs win a game.

then on TV, I saw them sweep a series with the Cards...
Those Bastages....:(

SoonerWood
7/31/2006, 06:22 PM
I was at the omniplex a few weeks ago and went into this room and the place started shaking like an earthquake. That was pretty strange. An earthquake? In Oklahoma? I kinda freaked out a little

Rogue
7/31/2006, 06:23 PM
At a light on the way home from work a lady was in about a 20 year old Toyota Corolla. Back seat seemed to be some sort of permanent aviary for her big *** parrot. Lots of driftwood looking stuff and a multicolored bird the size of a pteradactyl. Poor bastage prolly lives in the Corolla because of all the cats in the batty lady's house.

afs
7/31/2006, 07:44 PM
I saw two guys at hastings comparing how long they have to have their ignition breathilizers installed in their cars.

BeetDigger
7/31/2006, 08:05 PM
I saw a single guy checking into a hotel in Branson. He looked ****ed.