PDA

View Full Version : FOX'S Championship Game Commercial!!!

soonerguild
7/29/2006, 04:02 PM
Just saw fox's new commercial advertising their acquistion of the championship game. It was actually pretty creative having players from different teams climbing a huge ladder and trying to knock other people off of it, you know to make it to the top. The best part however would have to be the very end when they show two Sooners helping each other up the latter at the top.

There wasn't however a poke or a whorn on the commercial. Makes me laugh.

Goin for 8
Boomer Sooner

KyleUT
7/30/2006, 11:25 PM
I haven't seen the commercial in question, but d'ya think it's possible that there's different commercials for different regions? Can't imagine the one you mentioned going over too well here, nor in Lincoln, CA, FL, etc. I'm just sayin'...

XingTheRubicon
7/31/2006, 12:00 AM
someone on OUinsider said it was on in Houston

fadada1
7/31/2006, 07:25 AM
latter
latter... ladder. thankfully we all speak/spell hillbilly;) ;) ;) ;)

Snrfn4ever08
7/31/2006, 09:31 AM
Just saw fox's new commercial advertising their acquistion of the championship game. It was actually pretty creative having players from different teams climbing a huge latter and trying to knock other people off of it, you know to make it to the top. The best part however would have to be the very end when they show two Sooners helping each other up the latter at the top.

There wasn't however a poke or a whorn on the commercial. Makes me laugh.

Goin for 8
Boomer Sooner
sorry to ruin it for you, but the whorns are at the very beginning of the commercial