PDA

View Full Version : 2 chicks at the same time vs Oklahoma Football

XingTheRubicon
7/29/2006, 03:52 PM
Sooooo, I'm the back of a Chrysler Concorde with two 2 chicks. We're taking them back to the North Shore from Metairie. One of them, the one I was supposed to meet up with, is smokin' hot. The other one, well, there's been some fuzzy arguments about the other one's looks. I maintain she was a 6 and very doable. My buddy, to this day, swears she looked like Jeff Fahey.

We were about to enter the Causeway. The Causeway (Lake Pontchartrain bridge) was/is the largest over water highway bridge in the world. 24 miles.
http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/5995/pontchartrainqm9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
OK, first off, only 2 people on Earth are drunker than me. Ted Kennedy....and the guy that's driving us home. I noticed the chick in the front seat's head had disappeared. Her head was near the lap region of the driver. I could see him smirking in the rear view mirror. (I found out later, the smirk was just confusion as they were both fast asleep)

Anyway, what I "thought" was going on got me pretty fired up. I started falling in love with the hot chick on the left. So I'm slobbering and groping and she's putting up a pretty good defense and what the hell? I thought I saw sparks but whatever she starts coming after me now. My concern for us flying off the bridge paid off and just as I couldn't get more excited....something started pulling at my pants.
http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/4313/faheynu6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
I had drank about 66 schlitzes so my pants were pretty tight, but someone was trying to unbutton them. I looked over for a second and the other chick was tired to being left out. BTW, I was later told that I looked like I tried to resuscitate a seal that was wearing chanel lipstick. I think it was in my hair, anyway, hot chick was none too pleased concerning the sudden turn of events. I was making a feeble attempt to mirror her concern. (zipper noise) Huge sigh from her.

If this isn't OK with you, oh gawd (sparks again) then I'll tell her to stop. Well it's not OK with me, said hot chick. Hmmmm. I told her to stop.

Awkward silence.

I start guilt tripping hot chick with my "you've ruined my life" face. She falls for it. Hot chick leans over and says "what the hell, tell her to come here." I am officially Burt Reynolds.....for about 20 seconds. The car stops and is put into Park. "We're here." To this day, I still hate that phrase.

Hot chick gets out one way, the other chick gets out the other way.....and then just like that, they were gone. The longest bridge in the world was not quite long enough. Tough ride back.

That is called being teased to the point of lack of sleep.

XingTheRubicon
7/29/2006, 03:55 PM
Now the OU version:

2000 one high after another

beating Texas like a scrimmage
working K-State
31 unaswered against Nebbish
Torrance pulling the ball from the sky
KState again
shutting out a 500+ yard offense....and NC

undefeated and rolling
Hybl falls down
aggy falls up

undefeated and rolling
aggy
aggy

undefeated and rolling
revenge
revenge
best team ever....
Sproles
still a chance for the NC...
delayed gut blitz, Fumble!...no incomplete, 4 straight passes, wristankleknee, ENA, tigah bait, fight on.

undefeated and rolling
225 yards in your face, VY=doughnut
no revenge to be had, winning nonetheless
NU+CU=6
time to set the record straight
TE's making one handed diving catches, other receivers making diving catches while we were interfering with them. JW is throwin' 40 yard rainmakers for some reason, Dbradley tries to throw the ball at the endzone and when that didn't work, he fielded a punt from the 8 and held the ball like a peeing infant before fumbling.

after 5 years straight being in the NC race deep into November, OU decides to end the suspense in early September
and in mid September
and mid October
and November, sort of

The tease lingers....
Ease our pain, please beloved Sooners. I have not been able to find those chicks so you're our last and only chance.

goingoneight
7/29/2006, 04:16 PM
Yes, the BCS crystal ball is such a **** tease... Nice that we have one and about 100 other programs don't, though... isn't it???

Wishboned
7/29/2006, 04:41 PM
I thought this thread was going to be about making a decision between being with two chicks at once or watcing an OU game.

Jello Biafra
7/29/2006, 04:45 PM
oddly enough, i know both stories. the first i took part in, the second much like you guys, i enjoyed from the stands.

the first one ended up on a train back to erlangen from the october fest, both girls puked on me and a dude in leider hosen saw me in my tighty whiteys.....the girls went to the bathroom to cleanup and i never saw them again.......dunno. maybe they jumped?

the second, well, like everyone else i can't do anything about it but watch and pray.

im still going back to germany one day. maybe ill see em again :)

OKC-SLC
7/29/2006, 06:25 PM
oddly enough, i know both stories. the first i took part in...
Which one were you--the hot chick or the 6?

I keed.

LosAngelesSooner
7/29/2006, 06:56 PM
The funniest thing is that I got drunk with Jeff Fahey about two weeks ago. He's in Texas, now, shooting the new Tarrentino/Rodriguez film.

I kid you not.

Oh...and a girl who looks like him? *shudder* No WAY she was a 6. No way...

XingTheRubicon
7/29/2006, 07:56 PM
The funniest thing is that I got drunk with Jeff Fahey about two weeks ago. He's in Texas, now, shooting the new Tarrentino/Rodriguez film.

I kid you not.

Oh...and a girl who looks like him? *shudder* No WAY she was a 6. No way...

Well, like I said, I'm still arguing my side of it.

southern sooner
7/29/2006, 08:24 PM
Great read.... Classic story on the bridge.

SouthFortySooner
7/29/2006, 10:34 PM
Lessons learned are like bridges burned, you should only have to cross them once.-Dan Fogelburg

Never ever again ride in a Chrysler Concorde. :eek:

King Crimson
7/29/2006, 10:43 PM
the best line about a girl looking like a guy is in Jim Bouton's Ball Four.....where a player's date is described as looking like "Joe Torre with tits".

GDC
7/30/2006, 04:19 PM
This thread is greatness.

Snrfn4ever08
7/30/2006, 05:15 PM
This thread is greatness.
Without a doubt, in a great way.:pop:

soonercody
7/30/2006, 07:39 PM
Thanks Xing, I needed that.

LoyalFan
7/31/2006, 12:06 AM
Great read.... Classic story on the bridge.

Not a great read at all. Just the ravings of a sophomore who probably keeps Jergens (TM) in business.
"Portnoy fantasizes the bridge."

Factoid!

LF

Seamus
7/31/2006, 09:02 AM
Just the ravings of a sophomore who probably keeps Jergens (TM) in business.

Deploying spek barrage! :D

XingTheRubicon
7/31/2006, 10:26 AM
Not a great read at all. Just the ravings of a sophomore who probably keeps Jergens (TM) in business.
"Portnoy fantasizes the bridge."

Factoid!

LF

Perhaps you should concern yourself with who your granddaughter is with.

Snrfn4ever08
7/31/2006, 02:42 PM
Perhaps you should concern yourself with who your granddaughter is with.
ooh, that burns:D