PDA

View Full Version : okay romantics

oumartin
7/28/2006, 11:31 PM
what are some things you've had done for you that just made your heart melt that wasn't expensive? What have you done for a significant other that made them feel good?

and leave your sexual comments outta this.

BOOMERBRADLEY
7/28/2006, 11:49 PM
"I am so lucky to have you"

"I love you"

Dinner and a movie ???

noleamite
7/28/2006, 11:52 PM
Just cut to the chase Martin and buy her some E.

oumartin
7/29/2006, 12:15 AM
e?

pb4ou
7/29/2006, 12:58 AM
Since my wife and I are always broke after we pay all the bills. We usually try to do creative things like when birthdays or anniversaries come around. Our last anniversary I made her an animation of a book opening and talking about our love for each other.

You know sappy stuff like that. Girls like that. :D

;)

And I mean every word I put.

pb4ou
7/29/2006, 01:00 AM
One year I made special fake dollar bills with lines on the back of them for her to write down anything she wanted me to do around the house.

Whenever she would give one of these bills, I would do it with no complaints or questions asked.

oumartin
7/29/2006, 01:12 AM
thats pretty cool idea! the dollar bills that is.
thanks for the input..

Czar Soonerov
7/29/2006, 01:25 AM
http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/891/gayyodapi2.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

oumartin
7/29/2006, 01:27 AM
you know Czar i was gonna say what a sweet little girl you have, but after that little remark.

Thats a sweet little girl you have there. I'm guessing thats your daughter.

Czar Soonerov
7/29/2006, 01:31 AM
Yep, she just now fell asleep, sheesh.

Thanks, she's the aple of my eye. :)

Howzit
7/29/2006, 02:32 AM
When they turn 15 their heads start doing 360's.

BudSooner
7/29/2006, 07:31 AM
Wtf are you all doing up so late??

Rogue
7/29/2006, 12:42 PM
-Wrote her a cheesy poem. My wife loves my bad poetry.
-Little thoughtful gifts. For 100 bucks I got her several gift cards to
places like movie rentals, bookstores, coffee shops, music stores whatever.
-Do something for her like wash her car, her dog, fix some **** at her place,
or burn her a CD of songs that SHE likes

For me:
-She got my truck windows tinted
-She sent me flowers (go ahead, pile on)
-Food food food
-She framed my OU poster of the Norman Transcript from the 2000 NC

OUinFLA
7/29/2006, 05:30 PM
Flowers

If your broke, pick them out of some neighbor's yard while they are away.
If anyone asks you, you're just helping your neighbor out by doing a bit of pruning.

Sometimes, even just one flower is all the romance your wife/girlfriend needs.
99 cents at the Circle K.

oumartin
7/29/2006, 06:18 PM
i'm trying to do something off the cuff. one can spend money and all that jazz but I wanna do something a person would just be floored when they recieve..

Hatfield
7/29/2006, 06:26 PM
cleveland steamer

oumartin
7/29/2006, 07:55 PM
cleveland steamer you say! Not a bad idea.. might not get the response i was hoping for though.

StoopTroup
7/29/2006, 08:47 PM
I bought my lovely Wife a new flute case for her silver flute and a new music stand. Her old one was worn out and she didn't really have a music stand. She had started playing in Church on Sundays and when I gave her the case and stand...she cried.

It's the personal touches that make the gift IMO.

They like the ones that cost a boat load of money too though...

oumartin
7/29/2006, 08:49 PM
thats very touching S.T.

I really wanted to be perverted with your post but I couldn't once i read church.

HskrGrl
7/29/2006, 10:05 PM
Here's what you do...

Do you have a lake near by that has a playground? If so make a dinner picnic. Take her to the lake (at sunset), lay down a blanket and have a picnic. (A single red rose in the picnic basket would be a nice touch) Feed her grapes and strawberries and just have fun. After you eat head over to the park and swing side by side on the swing set.

My husband use to do this for me all the time. He even proposed to me on the swings. :) It's very inexpensive, very little planning, and very very romantic! YW :D

GDC
7/29/2006, 10:53 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/02/Romantics-st-front.jpg

Taily-Po
7/30/2006, 12:43 AM
A few years ago I dated this girl for awhile, but the timing wasn't right for either of us and it just didn't quite work out.

Anyway, about three years later we accidentally ran into each other and we started dating again. And with everything seeming so perfect this time I just had to do something special for her.

So one night she came over to my house.....and I had it all decked out with a Christmas tree, birthday banners, Valentine cards, a jack-o-lantern, etc. You name the holiday, it was there. I told her I wanted to make up for all the moments we missed the past couple of years.

Yes, it was way over the top. Yes, she cried. Yes, I got me some that night.

And then she dumped me two months later. :mad:

From here on out the ladies are gonna be lucky to get a card outta me.

olevetonahill
7/30/2006, 12:53 AM
A few years ago I dated this girl for awhile, but the timing wasn't right for either of us and it just didn't quite work out.

Anyway, about three years later we accidentally ran into each other and we started dating again. And with everything seeming so perfect this time I just had to do something special for her.

So one night she came over to my house.....and I had it all decked out with a Christmas tree, birthday banners, Valentine cards, a jack-o-lantern, etc. You name the holiday, it was there. I told her I wanted to make up for all the moments we missed the past couple of years.

Yes, it was way over the top. Yes, she cried. Yes, I got me some that night.

And then she dumped me two months later. :mad:

From here on out the ladies are gonna be lucky to get a card outta me.
Quit yer bitchin
Ya got laid :D
I spent 4 hrs one Mommasday wkend Picking My 1st ex a wild flower Bouquet
She got ****ed tossed em in the trash said I couldn't spend any money on her
Dont even go there on my last ex !