PDA

View Full Version : Mel Gibson tries to relive his Mad Max days

royalfan5
7/28/2006, 05:21 PM
http://defamer.com/hollywood/top/mel-gibson-busted-for-driving-while-dehydrated-190653.php

cept with booze in Malibu. If Mel lets us down, who can we believe in.

Taxman71
7/28/2006, 05:41 PM
Mel is Catholic so he's fine. If it were one of us Southern Baptists, look out.

fadada1
7/28/2006, 05:53 PM
"two men enter, one man leaves."

i got nuthin'. just wanted to say that. in an australian accent, ofcourse.

OKC Sooner
7/28/2006, 06:36 PM
"two men enter, one man leaves."

i got nuthin'. just wanted to say that. in a Tina Turner accent, ofcourse.

Fixed :D

King Crimson
7/28/2006, 06:39 PM
old Petey Coors had a similar "incident". except he wasn't helicoptered above treeline looking white haired and Carhart rugged in the Rockies to tell you about how great his crappy beer was this time. nor were there gargantuan babes in bikinis playing volleyball across the Continental Divide in support of Keystone.

just another drunk guy who likes to tell everyone else how to live (and take yer money and cross sell "the message" all at the same time).

royalfan5
7/28/2006, 06:42 PM
old Petey Coors had a similar "incident". except he wasn't helecoptered above treeline lookinf white haired and rugged in the Rockies to tell you about how great his beer was this time. nor were there gargantuan babes in bikinis playing volleyball across the Continental Divide in support of Keystone.

just another drunk guy who likes to tell everyone else how to live (and take yer money at the same time).
I think that incident increased my support of Coors. Quite frankly I wish the Coors'es would get back to ****ing everyone off again. That made them awesome. Plus, the greatest American movie ever made revolved around the transportation of Coors. That alone should qualify for a lifetime pass.

King Crimson
7/28/2006, 06:48 PM
I think that incident increased my support of Coors. Quite frankly I wish the Coors'es would get back to ****ing everyone off again. That made them awesome. Plus, the greatest American movie ever made revolved around the transportation of Coors. That alone should qualify for a lifetime pass.

i'm not sure i agree. 1. Coors beer is terrible. 2. i've been in Colorado for about 15 years and there's some creepy stuff about Adolph Coors. and 3. i don't know any Coloradans who buy Coors beer. 4. not to sound like Al Gore to some, but Coors is one of the largest polluters in Colorado.....and it's not like they are smelting iron or doing weird radioactive chemical research. they are fermenting wheat.

and Royal, my man, i also used to work on a farm in NW Colorado that was surrounded by wheat growers who made a living selling super-pesticide wheat to Coors.

and these guys were just real *******s in general.

royalfan5
7/28/2006, 06:53 PM
i'm not sure i agree. 1. Coors beer is terrible. 2. i've been in Colorado for about 15 years and there's some creepy stuff about Adolph Coors. and 3. i don't know any Coloradans who buy Coors beer. 4. not to sound like Al Gore to some, but Coors is one of the largest polluters in Colorado.....and it's not like they are smelting iron or doing weird radioactive chemical research. they are fermenting wheat.

and Royal, my man, i also used to work on a farm in NW Colorado that was surrounded by wheat growers who made a living selling super-pesticide wheat to Coors.

and these guys were just real *******s in general.
exactly, they remind me of my family. Families descended from crazy ***hole German immigrants got to stick together. Read Citizen Coors, it is gets into all the crazy family stuff, it's quite interesting. Plus, considering the amount of farm chemicals I soaked before I could drink, I doubt their beer can hurt me.