PDA

View Full Version : Hey BSG Fans!

Widescreen
7/28/2006, 05:05 PM
No, not that BSG. Galactica!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMDNpWEXhIo

Searched but didn't see this posted. October can't get here soon enough.

BlondeSoonerGirl
7/28/2006, 05:34 PM
This thread will hold the record for least amount of views ever.

Mark it down.

bri
7/28/2006, 05:36 PM
Why? People LOVE sexy Cylons. :D

jeremy885
7/28/2006, 06:12 PM
Looks interesting. From Ron Moore's podcast from last season's finale, Edward James Olmos wasn't going to be in this season (that seems to have changed), that it would start 5 years from the last episode (still possible), and Zena is suppose to be a full time character.

I thought the second half of last year was disappointing compared to the earlier episodes. Hopefully, this year will be better.

bri
7/28/2006, 06:38 PM
I need to get my hands on the DVD's. I've been VERY spotty about watching.

jeremy885
7/28/2006, 07:18 PM
Scifi will probably run a marathon before the new season starts.

crawfish
7/28/2006, 07:36 PM
Sweet.

Penguin
7/28/2006, 07:50 PM
I quit watching about half thru last season. It's going to be hard getting back into it.

Sooner_Bob
7/29/2006, 08:45 AM
The last couple of episodes of season 2 were very dissappointing to me as well. I really hope season 3 starts out better.

bri . . . if you want check both seasons out just download them via bittorrent. :D

bri
7/29/2006, 09:10 AM
I hope we have more shenanigans on the planet of multiple sexy Cylons again.

Sexy shenanigans.

StoopTroup
7/29/2006, 09:16 AM
Sci-Fi has gotten boring...

I liked Stargate for a couple of seasons but that guy with the weird design on his forehead and the host stuff in folks bellies just started to creep me out.

crawfish
7/29/2006, 09:20 AM

Sexy shenanigans.

Heh.

http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=23957

Didn’t see anything on the “Battlestar Galactica” panel at ComicCon, so I thought I’d relay a few highlights. Sorry it’s all from memory.

- Ronald D. Moore told the crowd ten of the season-three episodes (IIRC) would tell a protracted story set aboard a base-star. This will allow the creators to further explore Cylon society.

- He said to expect a lot of nudity aboard the base-star.

- Moore confirmed one of the 12 Cylon models will indeed be put out to pasture, and it will be one we’ve already met. He said this won’t happen, though, until late in season three.

- One character (one working with Lee?) will be missing a “vital” body part.

- Baltar will remain puppet president under the Cylon occupation.

- Expect some long-anticipated hook-ups to finally manifest themselves. Laura & Bill? Lee & Kara?

- Bill & Lee’s relationship, however, will continue to deteriorate.

- It sounds like [veteran writer-producer Remi Aubuchon (“The Lyon’s Den,” “24”)] brought the “Caprica” prequel series idea to Moore, and [Aubuchon] will serve as showrunner, leaving Moore free to concentrate on “Galactica” actual.

Widescreen
7/29/2006, 02:54 PM

Sexy shenanigans.
Sexy monkeyshines would also be appropriate and welcomed.