PDA

View Full Version : This puppy needs a family...

soonerbrat
7/28/2006, 03:40 PM
the following bulletin was posted on the electronic bulletin board at my office on July 20..if anyone would like to adopt this adorable puppy, let me know! If I could take her i would in a heartbeat!

http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b274/soonerbrat/th_Ceci.jpg

I need your help. I have two weeks to find this adorable little girl a home. She's about 3 months old and we think she's a Shepherd/Lab mix. She has a great personality despite her handicap. Here's her story:

On June 24th a lady brought this puppy into the clinic I work at because she saw it on the side of the road, not able to use it's back legs. She signed the dog over to the doctor I work for because she couldn't afford the dog herself. We took X-Rays of the dogs hips and pelvis and found out that it was probably clipped by a car because her pelvis was fractured. In order to ease her pain, the doctor agreed perform surgery and amputate her back right leg.

One of the girls that worked with us at that time, found it a home. However, on Monday I received a call from the "man of the house" who took her in. Apparently he didn't realize that with a puppy comes housebreaking. And he decided he couldn't keep cleaning up after her and "babysit" as he so eloquently put it. So she's back at the clinic needing a good loving home to go to.

If you know of anyone who might be interested, please feel free to give them my cell phone number (405-274-) or they can come by Ranchwood Veterinary Hospital at 10505 S. Santa Fe (corner of SW 104th and Santa Fe). Like I said, I have 2 weeks to find her a home or our doctor will have to put her down.

She just had her first vaccination yesterday and will still need the rest of her shots. She is currently being treated for roundworms, but they clear up without any problems.

Thanks again everyone! I appreciate all the help!

Norm In Norman
7/28/2006, 03:43 PM
Um, I woudln't post my cell number if i were you. pm it to them instead.

colleyvillesooner
7/28/2006, 03:46 PM
Too late...

BWhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

colleyvillesooner
7/28/2006, 03:48 PM
Oh and I know a ranch where you can dump it if no one takes it. That's what I always do.

soonerbrat
7/28/2006, 03:55 PM
it's not my cell number, it's the lady that works at the vet's office and she said feel free to post it. she posted it on the bulletin board at work so already over 1000 people have it.

Czar Soonerov
7/28/2006, 03:58 PM
my hump
my hump
my lovely lady lumps..
/ringtone

Brat: uh, um, hello
unidentified poster: Uh, yeah. Uh, I'm calling about the dog for sale.
Brat: You do realize that it's 3 am, right?
unidentified poster: Uh, yeah. Uh, I was wondering if I could come over and take a look at it...... now.
Brat: Right now?
unidentified poster: How u doin?

crawfish
7/28/2006, 03:59 PM
it's not my cell number, it's the lady that works at the vet's office and she said feel free to post it. she posted it on the bulletin board at work so already over 1000 people have it.

Whoops!

Tell her not to worry about the filthy message. I'm not a stalker! :eek:

:O

:D

soonerbrat
7/28/2006, 03:59 PM
LOL..it's not my number, so don't be calling it, Czar...

colleyvillesooner
7/28/2006, 04:00 PM
my hump
my hump
my lovely lady lumps..
/ringtone

Brat: uh, um, hello
unidentified poster: Uh, yeah. Uh, I'm calling about the dog for sale.
Brat: You do realize that it's 3 am, right?
unidentified poster: Uh, yeah. Uh, I was wondering if I could come over and take a look at it...... now.
Brat: Right now?
unidentified poster: How u doin?

even I can tell that that's DC.