PDA

View Full Version : AD's goals for the year

The Maestro
7/28/2006, 01:31 PM
170 yards rushing a game.

39 yards receiving a game.

Sounds possible to me.

Sure, when you say 2,200 yards rushing and 500 receiving it sounds like a big number. Over 13 games it could be accomplished.

I'll say this...if it DOES happen, the first week of January will be a quality time for me living in Phoenix.

Flagstaffsooner
7/28/2006, 01:39 PM
I'll say this...if it DOES happen, the first week of January will be a quality time for me living in Phoenix.Maybe it will be cool by then.;)

Harry Beanbag
7/28/2006, 03:42 PM
Maybe it will be cool by then.;)

That's also possible.

The Maestro
7/28/2006, 03:50 PM
Maybe it will be cool by then.;)

It's only 64 days until October...year three of this heat is starting to take its toll on me.

Harry Beanbag
7/28/2006, 03:53 PM
It's only 64 days until October...year three of this heat is starting to take its toll on me.

That's just about the time you start to get used to it. I spent the first two summers here in a pickup with no air conditioning, it hasn't been so bad since I got a truck with AC. :hot:

The Maestro
7/28/2006, 04:20 PM
Hey, Harry...I'm thinking about making Zipp's at Ray and the McClintock my new OU watch party place of choice for games not local. Clean, lots of T.V.'s and really good food. That's not too far for you, is it? I've got a few guys who agree it is a good spot.

swardboy
7/28/2006, 04:23 PM
That's just about the time you start to get used to it. I spent the first two summers here in a pickup with no air conditioning, it hasn't been so bad since I got a truck with AC. :hot:

Man, I'd look into getting an apartment....

Harry Beanbag
7/28/2006, 07:10 PM
Hey, Harry...I'm thinking about making Zipp's at Ray and the McClintock my new OU watch party place of choice for games not local. Clean, lots of T.V.'s and really good food. That's not too far for you, is it? I've got a few guys who agree it is a good spot.

That's definitely closer than McDuffy's. I've seen that place but never been in there. With the new freeway, that's probably only about 15-20 minutes from my house.

Statalyzer
7/28/2006, 07:36 PM
Sure, when you say 2,200 yards rushing and 500 receiving it sounds like a big number. Over 13 games it could be accomplished.

If he's getting stats like that, he'll likely have a 14th game to try and do it in.