PDA

View Full Version : Headed to North Central Nebraska this weekend

royalfan5
7/28/2006, 09:00 AM
I am off on another little trip this weekend for business and pleasure. First I am visiting some friends who live near Valentine, Nebraska. This should be sweet because that part of the state is a lot like international waters. The rule of law isn't overly present and people still wear their guns outside their pants for all the honest world to see. Plus, ranchers daughters are home for the summer and it's local festival season. Plus the ranch I am staying it is pretty sweet because my friends dad was involved in the invention of electronic credit card processing, and that helped fund a pretty sweet set up. Then on Monday, I have a meeting with a FmHA guy on the beginning farmer program for my current job, as well as myself as a potential beginning farmer. Should be interesting.

BeetDigger
7/28/2006, 09:07 AM
We expect lots of farmer's daughters stories upon your return.

royalfan5
7/28/2006, 09:09 AM
We expect lots of farmer's daughters stories upon your return.
I'll do my best. Corn Liquor has a way of facilitating good times, but unfortunately it makes them blurry.

jk the sooner fan
7/28/2006, 09:23 AM
i'll be in Grand Island by midnite.......

IB4OU2
7/28/2006, 09:34 AM
Say "Howdy" to Claire and Lori for us.....btw, is Lori still a sporting woman?

royalfan5
7/28/2006, 10:39 AM
i'll be in Grand Island by midnite.......
I'll probably pass through GI tomorrow morning.

pb4ou
7/28/2006, 11:12 AM
That reminds me of that South Park episode where the kids go to Nebraska. And the sign at the state line reads, "You are now entering Nebraska....Sorry."