PDA

View Full Version : GW's new neighbor

Osce0la
7/28/2006, 07:05 AM
Don't know if this has been posted yet, but I heard on the news a few minutes ago that Cindy Sheehan bought some land right up the road from Bush's ranch. So all of her protestors will be sitting on land that she owns now, instead of across the street from the ranch on someone elses land.

VeeJay
7/28/2006, 07:17 AM
The darling of the Michael Moore wing of the Lefties is making progress in her movement through openly deceitful and dishonest practices.

Meaning, she used a third party to purchase the land. Cindy emerged as the rightful owner after the sale was completed, much like Phil Leotardo from the hotel closet when Vito was whacked.

Okla-homey
7/28/2006, 07:54 AM
Isn't she dead yet? I thought she stopped eating last month. Sheesh.

picasso
7/28/2006, 08:52 AM
Isn't she dead yet? I thought she stopped eating last month. Sheesh.
haha, what a big joke that whole thing was.

BeetDigger
7/28/2006, 09:11 AM
She's going to build a little love nest for her and Hugo.

JohnnyMack
7/28/2006, 09:22 AM
IBTT

KABOOKIE
7/28/2006, 09:31 AM
Oh and gaaaaaaaaaaaadamn that's an ugly bitch!

jeremy885
7/28/2006, 09:38 AM
""We decided to buy property in Crawford to use until George's resignation or impeachment, which we all hope is soon for the sake of the world," Sheehan, whose oldest son Casey was killed in Iraq in 2004, said in a newsletter set to be sent to supporters Thursday. "I can't think of a better way to use Casey's insurance money than for peace, and I am sure that Casey approves.""

I think Casey would have wanted you to spend part of the insurance money on a headstone for his grave you crazy bitch.

Okla-homey
7/28/2006, 09:40 AM
I think Casey would have wanted you to spend part of the insurance money on a headstone for his grave you crazy bitch.

That woman needs to be locked-up somewhere and heavily sedated.

Tear Down This Wall
7/28/2006, 09:51 AM
Funny stuff. I drove down there last year when it all went down. There was a counter-rally to support Bush one weekend. On the way back home, I went over to the Sheehan group area. What a pathetic bunch of hippies and confused, drug-addled college kids and hangers-on.

Real life exchange between me and one of the aforementioned drug-addled hangers-on:

Drug-addled hanger-on: You can't park here, man.

Tear Down This Wall: Really, why not?

Drug-addled hanger-on: The guy who owns the land won't let us park there. It's un-American!

Tear Down This Wall: Ever hear of private property rights?

Drug-addled hanger-on: (confused, vacant stare)

Tear Down This Wall: Adios...mofo.

Mjcpr
7/28/2006, 09:54 AM
You showed him. Did you peel out when you left or had you already proven your point?

JohnnyMack
7/28/2006, 09:56 AM
You showed him. Did you peel out when you left or had you already proven your point?

:les:EAT MY ROAD GRIT LIVER LIPS!

BeetDigger
7/28/2006, 09:57 AM
I don't know about the rest of you, but I have noticed lately that when Cindy talks, I hardly notice Michael Moore's lips move.

picasso
7/28/2006, 10:03 AM
Michael Moore is laughing all the way to the bank. I'm not convinced he actually believes all of the crap he spews.
He was being interviewed at the GOP convention and was booed as he left the interview booth. he said something to the effect of I just made a few more million.
kinda like Picasso and Dali being Communists all the while making millions off the west.

Okla-homey
7/28/2006, 10:16 AM
Funny stuff. I drove down there last year when it all went down. There was a counter-rally to support Bush one weekend. On the way back home, I went over to the Sheehan group area. What a pathetic bunch of hippies and confused, drug-addled college kids and hangers-on.

Real life exchange between me and one of the aforementioned drug-addled hangers-on:

Drug-addled hanger-on: You can't park here, man.

Tear Down This Wall: Really, why not?

Drug-addled hanger-on: The guy who owns the land won't let us park there. It's un-American!

Tear Down This Wall: Ever hear of private property rights?

Drug-addled hanger-on: (confused, vacant stare)

Tear Down This Wall: Adios...mofo.

I bet those people smelled pretty ripe, what with lack of personal hygiene, clove cigarettes, greasy hair, vegetarianism and all.

OklahomaTuba
7/28/2006, 10:36 AM
Wow. Talk about one sick obsessed person. Also sad she keeps exploiting her sons death like this.

She is a great spokesperson for the America-hating left though. She does more to make those people look like idiots (which isn't hard really) than anyone else could.

BlondeSoonerGirl
7/28/2006, 10:47 AM

This is making me make laughing noises.

Out loud.

VeeJay
7/28/2006, 11:07 AM
Well....Cindy is at her best when she's getting arrested. Getting carted off by lawmen, with a sh!t eating grin on her face.

Grinning like a mule eatin' briars - that's a rightly noble way to dignify the honor of her son's service.

http://www.conservativethinking.com/files/cindy-sheehan-arrest-02-thumb.jpg

Isn't this fun?? Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

OklahomaTuba
7/28/2006, 11:15 AM
Was she protesting against "occupied New Orleans" there?

George Bush needs to stop talking, admit the mistakes of his all around failed administration, pull our troops out of occupied New Orleans and Iraq, and excuse his self from power.http://www.michaelmoore.com/mustread/index.php?id=503

XingTheRubicon
7/28/2006, 11:28 AM
George Bush needs to stop talking, admit the mistakes of his all around failed administration, pull our troops out of occupied New Orleans and Iraq, and excuse his self from power.

or

George Bush needs to talk more, and tone down his bragadocia on his flawless administration, keep troops deployed in the wildly successful New Orleans and Iraq campaigns, and save America by running for a 3rd term.

Which one seems crazier

Osce0la
7/28/2006, 11:33 AM
I'm just glad she's found a great way to HONOR her son's past...Instead of celebrating the fact that he is probably one of many heroes to many Iraqi people, she is making an *** out of herself and the memory of her son.