PDA

View Full Version : Anybody see "Click" yet?

Rogue
7/27/2006, 04:22 PM
I've heard pretty polarizing reviews so far and since the Summer of 2006 is officially the Summer of Succ for movies so far, I thought I'd poll the sage ******-*******s at sf.com. So...what say you?

Rogue
7/27/2006, 04:23 PM
I tried to search to find reviews, but you can imagine what a search for "click" comes up with on soonerfans.

PAW
7/27/2006, 04:24 PM
I've heard pretty polarizing reviews so far and since the Summer of 2006 is officially the Summer of Succ for movies so far, I thought I'd poll the sage ******-*******s at sf.com. So...what say you?

My son (17) said it was good, sad, not what he expected from Sandler. He said it was worth us renting if we didn't go to the big screen, so a rental it may be.

:pop:

GDC
7/27/2006, 04:25 PM
I get tired of actors who play the same character over and over.

jk the sooner fan
7/27/2006, 04:29 PM
i actually thought it was pretty good, it wasnt anything like i expected, and there were a couple of scenes where Sandler actually did a little dramatic acting

i enjoyed it

jeremy885
7/27/2006, 04:41 PM
Thought it was ok, but I'd wait for the DVD unless you really like Sandler's movies.

Viking Kitten
7/27/2006, 06:13 PM
As far as I can tell, it's the kind of movie that viewers like and reviewers hate. I really liked it. It was kind of like "It's a Wonderful Life" as told by Happy Gilmore. Adam Sandler can be a good actor; he was good in Spanglish and Punch Drunk Love, and he's good in this. There were also some parts that kind of hit a nerve and made me a little weepy.

Anyway, thumbs up from me.

walkoffsooner
7/27/2006, 06:18 PM
i started watching clit but the kids were around so I decided to wait till later glad you liked it though.:D

Mrs. Norm
7/27/2006, 06:38 PM
i started watching clit but the kids were around so I decided to wait till later glad you liked it though.:D

Ummmmmmmmmm........you should really proofread your messages before posting. Just sayin. :eek:

Newbomb Turk
7/27/2006, 06:57 PM
I saw it - Kate Beckinsale is hawt.

sooner n houston
7/27/2006, 08:38 PM
Not an Adam Sandler fan, matter of fact the wife and kids dragged me there, but I was suprised because I liked it. Not his usual stupid annoying stuff!

pb4ou
7/27/2006, 09:41 PM
I voted DVD because that is what I am doing. I did feel the need to rush to the theater and plop down 8 bucks (Plus refreshments) for this flick.

GottaHavePride
7/27/2006, 09:43 PM

Go see Keira Knightley's Chest, I mean Dead Man's Chest. ;)