PDA

View Full Version : What does this dream mean?

achiro
7/27/2006, 10:07 AM
I had a dream last night that I ned to share.

I woke up on the couch at Dean's house. (I've never been there but in the dream I knew where I was). Dean was not home. I went into the kitchen to find something to eat. There was a note on the cabinet from Dean's wife that said, "Please take advantage of the pop tarts in the cabinet. They are Dean's but he doesn't give them the attention that they deserve. Feel free to take all you want because he never even touches them any more"
There was a box of opened cinnamon pop-tarts on the cabinet, I reached in and all three packages where still there. I took one out but before I opened it, I went over and opened the pantry where there were several more boxes of unopened pop-tarts. Lots of different flavors. I took the frosted strawberry first but after that didn't pay attention. I just ate all of Dean's pop-tarts and left before he got home.

anyone care to explain this one to me?
:pop:

crawfish
7/27/2006, 10:13 AM
You want to have sex with Dean.

You're welcome.

mdklatt
7/27/2006, 10:15 AM
You want to have sex with Dean.

Who doesn't? I'd be gay for Dean.

OU4LIFE
7/27/2006, 10:22 AM
That dream is obviously about my hole-in-one. The note represents the flag, and the different flavors represent the yardage, or the space between me and the flag.

no charge. I'm just glad I could help.

BlondeSoonerGirl
7/27/2006, 10:24 AM
Hmmm....

Dean's neglecting his Pop-Tarts. His wife is glad to give them away.

Interesting...

olevetonahill
7/27/2006, 10:27 AM
Hmmm....

Dean's neglecting his Pop-Tarts. His wife is glad to give them away.

Interesting...
And Achiro is getting the hell outta dodge befor Dean kills his ***

Norm In Norman
7/27/2006, 10:29 AM
That dream is obviously about my hole-in-one. The note represents the flag, and the different flavors represent the yardage, or the space between me and the flag.

So, did you make a hole in one? I hadn't seen you post anything about that.

In the past minute.

Howzit
7/27/2006, 10:31 AM

You're hole-in-one pales in comparison to my swimming capability. The dream is about how far I can swim.

Howzit
7/27/2006, 10:36 AM
Here is my dream from the other night.

I show up at a house that I am apparently visiting. There has been a tribunal, and in the tribunal it hath been decreed (my phrase, not their's) that this dude is to be killed. In a swimming pool. By me.

As the time approaches everyone is all like, "**** yeah! Kill 'im! kill 'im REAL good!"

And I'm all, like, "Wait...are we sure about this? Is this dude ok with this?"

And everyone is all like, "Naw, it's cool. It's the decision of the tribunal!"

And I'm all, like, "But how? It's been YEARS since I've killed anyone (ok i made that part up)."

And then I wake up.

The end.

Norm In Norman
7/27/2006, 10:41 AM
So last night I had a dream that I went to the nursing home to visit my great aunt, who is about 95 years old and was just put into a nursing home this week, which will surely kill her soon. Anyway, when I went there she was fine. She jumped out of bed and said "Come on, let's go!" So we go outside and jump into a black ford bronco 4x4. She starts driving around and the next thing you know we are offroading in the creek that is right outside her nursing home, which I guess resided in the middle of the country. So she goes up this embankment and we crash when we get to the top. So we slide back down the creek bed and run down it into the nursing home so we don't get caught. When we get there though, my family was there and they were setting up for a surprise party for my aunt. Everyone tried to ignore us because obviously if they acknowledged that she saw the party it would ruin the surprise. So we sat down in front of her room while everyone sat up the party. Then I woke up.

This is the first dream I've remembered in months - possibly years.

OU4LIFE
7/27/2006, 10:42 AM
So, did you make a hole in one? I hadn't seen you post anything about that.

In the past minute.

No.

OU4LIFE
7/27/2006, 10:44 AM
Here is my dream from the other night.

I show up at a house that I am apparently visiting. There has been a tribunal, and in the tribunal it hath been decreed (my phrase, not their's) that this dude is to be killed. In a swimming pool. By me.

As the time approaches everyone is all like, "**** yeah! Kill 'im! kill 'im REAL good!"

And I'm all, like, "Wait...are we sure about this? Is this dude ok with this?"

And everyone is all like, "Naw, it's cool. It's the decision of the tribunal!"

And I'm all, like, "But how? It's been YEARS since I've killed anyone (ok i made that part up)."

And then I wake up.

The end.

again, this is about my hole-in-one abilities. These "people" as you call them, are obvioulsy intimidated by my superior hole-in-one skills, so they decree to lure me into the water where you have an advantage, cause you know....sh!t floats.

1stTimeCaller
7/27/2006, 10:47 AM
Would Hairy soak up water like a sponge if he jumped in a pool?

You know, because he's hairy and stuff.

Howzit
7/27/2006, 10:48 AM
again, this is about my hole-in-one abilities. These "people" as you call them, are obvioulsy intimidated by my superior hole-in-one skills, so they decree to lure me into the water where you have an advantage, cause you know....sh!t floats.

No, this dude was hetero.

MamaMia
7/27/2006, 10:57 AM
I think it means that Deans wife didn't want you to eat my canned pumpkin bread so she offered you some pop tarts. :P

OU4LIFE
7/27/2006, 10:57 AM
No, this dude was hetero.

Don't make me post a pic of you in those shorts from the tailgate. Nothing to do with you is hetero.

Howzit
7/27/2006, 11:00 AM
Don't make me post a pic of you in those shorts from the tailgate. Nothing to do with you is hetero.

Go ahead, and I'll post the pics of you playing pocket pool, sugar britches.

OU4LIFE
7/27/2006, 11:05 AM
quick pole, what would you people rather be posted doing?

Playing pocket pool, or wearing shorts that don't cover your sack? I swear they came from an old Nair commercial.

NormanPride
7/27/2006, 11:06 AM
I think it means that Deans wife didn't want you to eat my canned pumpkin bread so she offered you some pop tarts. :P

Canned... pumpkin bread? Do I dare ask?

BlondeSoonerGirl
7/27/2006, 11:10 AM
I'm getting...bristled...by this thread.

OU4LIFE
7/27/2006, 11:16 AM
If you'd show up to a tailgate, we'd have some blackmail photos of YOu too.

BlondeSoonerGirl
7/27/2006, 11:18 AM
BRUCE!!!

MamaMia
7/27/2006, 11:18 AM
Canned... pumpkin bread? Do I dare ask?I canned some pumpkin bread in mason jars a week before Thanksgiving. I put one of the jars in Deans family's Christmas gift basket. Even though everyone else I gave gift baskets to has eaten theirs, Dean is insisting on waiting the full year, because I wrote "Will last up to a year", on the lid. :D

Mjcpr
7/27/2006, 11:22 AM
I canned some pumpkin bread in mason jars a week before Thanksgiving. I put one of the jars in Deans family's Christmas gift basket. Even though everyone else I gave gift baskets to has eaten theirs, Dean is insisting on waiting the full year, because I wrote "Will last up to a year", on the lid. :D

How did you ever squeeze the loaf into the jar?

TIA

BlondeSoonerGirl
7/27/2006, 11:23 AM
Eeew, Pat.

MamaMia
7/27/2006, 11:26 AM

TIA
With a special loaf squeezer I bought on EBay. :P

mdklatt
7/27/2006, 11:26 AM

TIA

squeeze = pinch ?

toast
7/27/2006, 11:27 AM
This thread just took a turn for the worse I believe...

Mjcpr
7/27/2006, 11:28 AM
Blame Booty. I was just asking an innocent question about sqeezing a loaf.

IB4OU2
7/27/2006, 11:29 AM
With a special loaf squeezer I bought on EBay. :P

Pic's one dynamic person.....;)

MamaMia
7/27/2006, 11:37 AM
Pic's one dynamic person.....;)Nevermind. After further examination, it appears as though it was not meant to be a kitchen tool afterall. :O

Mjcpr
7/27/2006, 11:40 AM

http://weblog.deleteyourself.com/pictures/testicles2.jpg

Howzit
7/27/2006, 11:41 AM
The scale is close...

1stTimeCaller
7/27/2006, 11:42 AM
is that a tooth with hair on it?

JohnnyMack
7/27/2006, 11:43 AM
Pat's avvie is teh disgusting.

Mjcpr
7/27/2006, 11:44 AM
is that a tooth with hair on it?

Yes, I'm a big believer in proper tooth care.

Howzit
7/27/2006, 11:45 AM
Lucky it's not smoking a cigarette or you'd be in trouble again.

MamaMia
7/27/2006, 11:51 AM
Yes, I'm a big believer in proper tooth care.Yes, theres nothing worse that a hairy tooth. :P

BlondeSoonerGirl
7/27/2006, 11:52 AM
You have something in your teeth, Pat..

JohnnyMack
7/27/2006, 11:53 AM
You have something in your teeth, Pat..

<JK>DEEZ!!!!!!!!!!!</JK>

1stTimeCaller
7/27/2006, 11:56 AM
you people are strange

BlondeSoonerGirl
7/27/2006, 11:57 AM
I'll bet that tooth has deeeeeeep roots.

:rcmad:

crawfish
7/27/2006, 11:57 AM
I wish we could rate a thread minus stars...

crawfish
7/27/2006, 11:58 AM
You know, you'd THINK that you couldn't take a thread downhill from gay Dean sex. :(

BlondeSoonerGirl
7/27/2006, 12:01 PM
I wish we could rate a thread minus stars...

http://www.afterelton.com/movies/2006/photos/roger%20ebert/ebert.jpg

olevetonahill
7/27/2006, 12:08 PM
You know, you'd THINK that you couldn't take a thread downhill from gay Dean sex. :(
This IS the SO
we are the awesome