PDA

View Full Version : It's time to permanently take down Iran, Syria, and the rest of motherf*....

Tear Down This Wall
7/27/2006, 09:56 AM
After Al-Qaeda's #2 jackhole said this, it's hard to understand how anyone can justify not using the full force of our military and economy to take down the islamofascists regimes and their toadies in Lebanon, Palestine, and Iraq. They never have and never will have any intention for peace. They use the spineless Western politicians to coddled them while they arm. It's time to end the cycle:

In the message broadcast by Al-Jazeera television, Ayman al-Zawahri, second in command to Osama bin Laden, said that al-Qaida now views "all the world as a battlefield open in front of us."

The Egyptian-born physician said that the fighting between Israel and Hezbollah and Palestinian militants would not be ended with "cease-fires or agreements."

"It is a Jihad for the sake of God and will last until (our) religion prevails … from Spain to Iraq," al-Zawahri said. "We will attack everywhere." Spain was controlled by Arab Muslims until they were driven from power at the turn of the 16th century.

Mjcpr
7/27/2006, 10:00 AM
I knew there was a good reason I don't like Sergio Garcia.

Harry Beanbag
7/27/2006, 10:04 AM
This isn't a new revelation or anything. It is written in Hamas' Charter that diplomacy and agreements are a waste of time. The leader of Hezbollah has said that they aren't fighting so the west/Israel will offer them things, they are fighting to exterminate the people they don't like.

Tear Down This Wall
7/27/2006, 10:10 AM
This isn't a new revelation or anything. It is written in Hamas' Charter that diplomacy and agreements are a waste of time. The leader of Hezbollah has said that they aren't fighting so the west/Israel will offer them things, they are fighting to exterminate the people they don't like.

Yes, but Western leaders are bent of continuing to coddle and "deal" with them diplomatically. Bush needs to pull Condi Rice's butt back to D.C., call the AF bases in Mizzou to fire up the Stealth Bombers, and cut loose on Iraq, Syria, and the countries harboring terror groups. It's time to destroy these sub-human miscreants. This war we are trying to wage with a conscience is worthless. It's time to show the islamofacists that they must lay down their arms now and forever or have themselves and their homelands destroyed.

KABOOKIE
7/27/2006, 10:20 AM
I'd fly 10,000 miles to smoke a camel..... :D

olevetonahill
7/27/2006, 10:23 AM
spek

OhU1
7/27/2006, 11:16 AM
Time to bring back the draft.

OUstud
7/27/2006, 11:20 AM
May I suggest several nukes/atomic bombs in the ME and North Korea to solve all of the world's problems?

fadada1
7/27/2006, 11:22 AM
"It is a Jihad for the sake of God and will last until (our) religion prevails … from Spain to Iraq," al-Zawahri said. "We will attack everywhere." Spain was controlled by Arab Muslims until they were driven from power at the turn of the 16th century.[/i]
nothing like holding a grudge for 400+ years.

royalfan5
7/27/2006, 11:22 AM
How effective is a majority draftee army going to be in the Middle East for an unpopular war at this point? Because you're going to need a lot of troops to occupy the whole Middle East. Plus, they are going to have plenty of time to prepare and stock up for us. I don't think a low intensity war over an extremly large area is going to be in our best interests.

fadada1
7/27/2006, 11:23 AM
there was one??

royalfan5
7/27/2006, 11:23 AM
May I suggest several nukes/atomic bombs in the ME and North Korea to solve all of the world's problems?
Except for the resulting economic meltdown in the rest of the world at that point.

yermom
7/27/2006, 11:28 AM
exactly who would we bomb in Iraq?

SeattleOUstudent
7/27/2006, 11:29 AM
Yes, but Western leaders are bent of continuing to coddle and "deal" with them diplomatically. Bush needs to pull Condi Rice's butt back to D.C., call the AF bases in Mizzou to fire up the Stealth Bombers, and cut loose on Iraq, Syria, and the countries harboring terror groups. It's time to destroy these sub-human miscreants. This war we are trying to wage with a conscience is worthless. It's time to show the islamofacists that they must lay down their arms now and forever or have themselves and their homelands destroyed.

Is this a part of the new post-Brad Smith "West Coast Offense?"

c'mon, I had to. Its Big 12 media days!

KABOOKIE
7/27/2006, 11:33 AM

The bad guys of course. Duh. ;)

nanimonai
7/27/2006, 11:34 AM
Except for the resulting economic meltdown in the rest of the world at that point.

Yep, it's not like you're just going to watch the nukes go off over Tehran on CNN, then get into your SUV and drive to Blockbuster to rent the summer's hottest movie and go on with your carefree suburban life.

Learn to hunt and grow beans is probably better advice.

royalfan5
7/27/2006, 11:37 AM
Yep, it's not like you're just going to watch the nukes go off over Tehran on CNN, then get into your SUV and drive to Blockbuster to rent the summer's hottest movie and go on with your carefree suburban life.

Learn to hunt and grow beans is probably better advice.
It's a good thing I'm aggie.

OklahomaTuba
7/27/2006, 12:18 PM
At this point, sparking a civil war and letting the oil ticks and rag heads battle it out against each other seems like the best solution.

walkoffsooner
7/27/2006, 01:36 PM
would be alot less people wanting to go to war.

soonerscuba
7/27/2006, 01:57 PM
At this point, sparking a civil war and letting the oil ticks and rag heads battle it out against each other seems like the best solution.

:les: CUT AND RUN!!!!!!

Tear Down This Wall
7/27/2006, 03:07 PM

Every city in the "Sunni Triangle" and every mosque from just north of Kuwait to just south of Turkey.

OklahomaTuba
7/27/2006, 03:21 PM
:les: CUT AND RUN!!!!!!
We only have one mission left to complete, get Iraq to sustain itself. We've disposed Saddam, we've found and disposed of his WMD and programs, we got a new government going and now all we need to do is make sure it can stand on its own two legs. Once that's done its time to go or just hang a right and head to Tehran.

Far from the cut'n run John F Kerry terrorist appeasing crowd.

royalfan5
7/27/2006, 03:29 PM
We only have one mission left to complete, get Iraq to sustain itself. We've disposed Saddam, we've found and disposed of his WMD and programs, we got a new government going and now all we need to do is make sure it can stand on its own two legs. Once that's done its time to go or just hang a right and head to Tehran.

Far from the cut'n run John F Kerry terrorist appeasing crowd.
Because leaving another failed state in the Mid-east would be a great idea. After all the last two failed states(Afghanastan and Lebanon) in the Mid-East turned out to be harmless to the United States.

OklahomaTuba
7/27/2006, 03:37 PM
Because leaving another failed state in the Mid-east would be a great idea. After all the last two failed states(Afghanastan and Lebanon) in the Mid-East turned out to be harmless to the United States.

I don't want to leave them as failed states, thats why we can't leave until Iraq & Afganistan can protect itself. This is why time tables are so stupid that the libs keep throwing out there.

Its gotta be based on objectives, and we have accomplished pretty much all but one IMO.

royalfan5
7/27/2006, 03:42 PM
I don't want to leave them as failed states, thats why we can't leave until Iraq & Afganistan can protect itself. This is why time tables are so stupid that the libs keep throwing out there.

Its gotta be based on objectives, and we have accomplished pretty much all but one IMO.
I was going off your other posts that indicate that you would be okay with an Iraqi civil war. That pretty much indicated you would be okay with leaving Iraq as a failed state.

tbl
7/27/2006, 03:49 PM
The only way to end all of these wars is to exterminate Islam. Period. That won't ever happen, so we will always have terrorists and all the fun things that come with that package.

MamaMia
7/27/2006, 03:53 PM
Granted, I'm no theologian, but from what I understand, all those middle eastern countries will be fighting until the end times anyway. At least thats what its says in my bible. So whats the use?

tbl
7/27/2006, 03:56 PM
Exactly...

TheHumanAlphabet
7/27/2006, 04:24 PM
Time for "Rainbow 6" or Task Force 145 type groups to roam the world and kill people quietly and without discretion...

picasso
7/27/2006, 08:41 PM
there was one??
shoulda called him the dork.

SoonerBorn68
7/27/2006, 08:53 PM
It's time to hold the nation states like Syria, Lebanon, & Iran responsible for the acts of Hamas, Hezbolah, & Al Qaeda. They are just the puppet players of these countries anyway.

If you attack these countries with a preemptive strike you will cut terrorist supplies, weapons, & marching orders. It's hard to resupply your terror groups when your country is in shambles.

royalfan5
7/27/2006, 09:00 PM
It's time to hold the nation states like Syria, Lebanon, & Iran responsible for the acts of Hamas, Hezbolah, & Al Qaeda. They are just the puppet players of these countries anyway.

If you attack these countries with a preemptive strike you will cut terrorist supplies, weapons, & marching orders. It's hard to resupply your terror groups when your country is in shambles.
Why not Saudi Arabia, they are at least as big a problem as the other three, and what of the CIS states that produce the weapons that the terrorists are using?

OklahomaTuba
7/27/2006, 09:09 PM
I was going off your other posts that indicate that you would be okay with an Iraqi civil war. That pretty much indicated you would be okay with leaving Iraq as a failed state.
I probably should have said that I meant the middle east as a whole, not just Iraq. I think this because if the Shia or Sunnis need to kill someone, let them kill themselves instead of Jew or Americans.

royalfan5
7/27/2006, 09:12 PM
I probably should have said that I meant the middle east as a whole, not just Iraq. I think this because if the Shia or Sunnis need to kill someone, let them kill themselves instead of Jew or Americans.
fair enough. Maybe we could put an octagon around the whole area, and make a PPV out of it.

noleamite
7/27/2006, 09:17 PM
Let them fight..just give us oil. There will be no peace in the middle east

Gandalf_The_Grey
7/27/2006, 09:22 PM
To be fair if John Kerry has been elected...the whole middle east would be like Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory with Jews and Islamic people skipping down the street singing old Beatle's tunes.

soonerscuba
7/27/2006, 09:51 PM
At this point I'm fairly positive a ham sandwich could deal with the mid-east more effectively than W.

And these people hate ham.

GottaHavePride
7/27/2006, 09:54 PM
fair enough. Maybe we could put an octagon around the whole area, and make a PPV out of it.

The GREAT WALLL of CARNAGE! SIX COUNTRIES ENTER! ONE LEAVES!

Gandalf_The_Grey
7/27/2006, 10:00 PM
At this point I'm fairly positive a ham sandwich could deal with the mid-east more effectively than W.

Seriously what would Kerry be doing different...except whining. I think we would have been better off not invading Iraq but democrats have shown they are weak and not very creative. The DNC would rather whine and complain than offer solutions. How condescening is it for Kerry to say "This wouldn't be happening if I was President" I mean seriously...was Hezbollah and Hamas going to say after capturing those two soldiers.."Well Golly Jee Whillickers, we better send these soldiers right on back to Tel Aviv cuz ole Kerry is our buddy"

tbl
7/27/2006, 10:15 PM

rrrrrriiiight.... Like ANY non-Muslim leader could talk any sense into these guys.

Facts as we know them:
Muslims hate jews
Muslims hate Christians
Muslims hate anybody that is not a Muslim
They are commanded by their religious book to kill both of them, especially those that are in area's they feel are Muslim countries (Spain ofr example).

When I say "muslim", I'm not speaking of the average Achmed that holds to his religion like the vast majority of Americans claim to believe they are Christians. I'm talking about the people that take their religion seriously and try to follow the commands of the Qu'ran to a T. Those people kill other people, and there is NO talking to them or negotiating with them. Unless Muhammed comes back from hell and gave them new revelation, they will continue to follow their book and his example that was set for them.

Read their words; not mine. This is what they say. They will never hold to a peace agreement b/c they don't believe in any other peace than the peace of Allah (conversion to Islam; by the sword or willingly).

It's a load of Liberal nonsense to believe that ANY American President can do ANYTHING to quell the violence of these evil people. Get - A - Clue.

SoonerBorn68
7/27/2006, 10:27 PM
Why not Saudi Arabia, they are at least as big a problem as the other three, and what of the CIS states that produce the weapons that the terrorists are using?

I included Saudi before I posted & backed it out. I'm thinkin' if Saudi sees what happens to thoese countries they'll figure out in a hurry. But, yes, I would include Saudi in my statement.

The countries who supply arms to these people are selling or barding, not giving. Take away their economy through taking down their infrastructure & they can't buy them.

bri
7/27/2006, 10:28 PM

You know, if it'll save time...we could always just leave Condi there.

:D

royalfan5
7/27/2006, 10:31 PM
I included Saudi before I posted & backed it out. I'm thinkin' if Saudi sees what happens to thoese countries they'll figure out in a hurry. But, yes, I would include Saudi in my statement.

The countries who supply arms to these people are selling or barding, not giving. Take away their economy through taking down their infrastructure & they can't buy them.
However, God only knows how well money is hidden for terrorists through out the world's financial systems. Plus all the resurgent drug money from Opium in Afghanastan is pouring into the wrong hands as well. Creating more failed states would only increase the chaos that helps spawn terrorists. You would need a mammoth occupying force to pacficy that large of an area and population. I don't think the United States has the resources to do so on their own.

bri
7/27/2006, 10:39 PM
I think it's time to call in...MegaForce.

http://www.badmovies.org/movies/megaforce/megaforce4.jpg

Gandalf_The_Grey
7/27/2006, 10:40 PM
Where the hell is the A Team when you need em!!!

bri
7/27/2006, 10:44 PM
Dude, MegaForce PWNS teh A-Team. Besides the fact that there's only FOUR A-Team members, and they never successfully shot anything in all those years, not even Dirk Benedict and Mr. T can compete with the greatness that is...Barry Bostwick.

http://www.badmovies.org/movies/megaforce/megaforce5.jpg

Gandalf_The_Grey
7/27/2006, 10:47 PM
You know I would usually argue you here, but that head band is so kick ***..I just surrendered my apartment to him... Isn't Barry Bostwick the President for the Hair Club for Men ;)

bri
7/27/2006, 10:53 PM
No, he's the Mayor. ;)

Gandalf_The_Grey
7/27/2006, 10:57 PM
http://browndailysqueal.com/archives/BUSH_UN_AMBASSADOR.sff_DCCD105_20050307135535.jpg

John Bolton is El Presidente!!!

bri
7/27/2006, 11:00 PM
He looks like Schnelly in hiding...

Gandalf_The_Grey
7/27/2006, 11:08 PM
I believe this thread has lowered tensions in the middle east ;)

bri
7/27/2006, 11:15 PM
Or at the very least, on the South Oval.

Man, they're gonna be SO ****ed when they check in tomorrow morning. :D

Gandalf_The_Grey
7/27/2006, 11:38 PM
Could a Mod lock this thread..it has covered all it needs to or should need to :P

Octavian
7/27/2006, 11:39 PM
Or at the very least, on the South Oval.

Man, they're gonna be SO ****ed when they check in tomorrow morning. :D

DROP FOOD NOT BOMBS!!11

just for spite

bri
7/27/2006, 11:41 PM
The mods are all busy adding MegaForce to their NetFlix queues. :D

Gandalf_The_Grey
7/28/2006, 12:05 AM
Speaking of the Ayatollah of Rock-N-Rolla...Have you seen Jericho lately. That guy has lost a **** load of muscle!!

bri
7/28/2006, 12:16 AM
Well, since he's never coming back to rasslin', it's probably for the best. Actors buy off the rack. :D

OklahomaSooners
8/1/2006, 07:09 PM

I did!!

olevetonahill
8/1/2006, 07:13 PM
I did!!
Desert Storm ?

StoopTroup
8/1/2006, 07:21 PM
http://browndailysqueal.com/archives/BUSH_UN_AMBASSADOR.sff_DCCD105_20050307135535.jpg

John Bolton is El Presidente!!!

I was thinking he looked more like a Captain...

http://www.dallasnews.com/s/dws/img/01-04/0123_captain_kangaroo.jpg

Rusher
8/1/2006, 07:54 PM
U forget the after-effect of eliminating these countries post-war. The rest of the world will think we're the "real threat" compared talliban regardless of whatever "good vs evil" reason we put up to justify our action. It only worsen the situation as it is.

swardboy
8/1/2006, 10:01 PM
I long for the good old days when Saddam was fighting off hordes of Iranian suicidal warriors charging into the Iraqi war machine.....deaths by the thousands! Dayum, how are those muslim witches producing so much war fodder?

picasso
8/1/2006, 10:07 PM
U forget the after-effect of eliminating these countries post-war. The rest of the world will think we're the "real threat" compared talliban regardless of whatever "good vs evil" reason we put up to justify our action. It only worsen the situation as it is.
they think that anyway and yet they wait for us to help out in any given situation, with financial aid and military backing.

belch.

bri
8/2/2006, 09:35 AM
Dammit, I thought I had killed this thread deader than an unarmed civillian!

:D

Gandalf_The_Grey
8/2/2006, 09:53 AM
I am with the Division of Thread Saving!!! Which is a Department of Homeland Security! Did you guys know that that 1 in 3 Political Threads never reach 3 pages(either 20 or 40 posts)? We, as a department, are disheartened at the unlawful slaying of perfectly innocent threads. We hold these truths to be self evident...all threads are created equal! SO please do your part to help these unwanted terminations become a thing of our distant past.

bri
8/2/2006, 10:05 AM
BOOOOOOOO!!!!

TUSooner
8/2/2006, 11:20 AM

I say just nuke Jerusalem & Mecca.

That's the old "If y'all are just gonna fight over it, nobody can have it" approach that parents know so well.

Thera are a good many (too many) "islamofascists" who will only understand being dead. These people are not the reason for diplomacy.
But there are many followers and would-be followers who would lose interest in martyrdom and genocide if they had something better to do and maybe had fewer reasons to be obsessed with Israel or all the other "causes" for the current jihad. That is who diplomacy is ultimately aimed at, IMHO.

Okla-homey
8/2/2006, 11:27 AM
Remember when Truman took over for FDR when FDR threw a clot and siezed up like that horse in Dean Wormer's office?

Anyhoo, we spent several years trying to figure out if it was Stalin, the USSR or if communism in general was the enemy.

Finally, Harry Truman, in a moment of clarity declared, Communism is the enemy and it should be fought or at least restrained everywhere possible. i.e. "The Truman Doctrine."

That become our policy and we won that fight under Ronaldus Maximus about 40 years later.

I think its time someone sacks-up and officially declares fundamentalist Islam is the enemy. Not just OBL, Hesb'allah, Al-Q, Syria, or whoever. In the meantime, we're just kidding ourselves.

I only wish we didn't have to endure another big attack in which a lot of innocent Americans die to get the country to that place.

OklahomaSooners
8/6/2006, 05:58 PM
Desert Storm ? Yep, 1103rd trans