PDA

View Full Version : Ugh these people get on my NERVES

Osce0la
7/27/2006, 08:12 AM
Someone in my department keeps setting the printer in my area to "not ready"...I have reports that print automatically at 10, 11, 1, and 3, and we also have a big stack of reports that automatically print overnight. Yesterday after I left someone apparently set the printer to "not ready" again, so none of my reports printed this morning...So I had to cut the f***ing thing on this morning, so now my reports are still printing, and the work I would normally already be finished with hasn't even printed yet...

MamaMia
7/27/2006, 08:18 AM
Someone in my department keeps setting the printer in my area to "not ready"...I have reports that print automatically at 10, 11, 1, and 3, and we also have a big stack of reports that automatically print overnight. Yesterday after I left someone apparently set the printer to "not ready" again, so none of my reports printed this morning...So I had to cut the f***ing thing on this morning, so now my reports are still printing, and the work I would normally already be finished with hasn't even printed yet...
Make an office memo and tape it by the machine. :)

tbl
7/27/2006, 08:21 AM
Did you get the memo? We're putting covers on our TPS reports...

Mjcpr
7/27/2006, 08:23 AM
"Cut it on"

Is this a southern phrase or something?

Osce0la
7/27/2006, 08:29 AM
"Cut it on"

Is this a southern phrase or something?
probably...

Here, so I had to press the "Ready/Not Ready" button so that my reports could print.

Osce0la
7/27/2006, 08:32 AM
Apparently this happened to my manager yesterday, and has happened to him in the past before, so needless to say he isn't happy about it...He says he's going to say something about it later today. We have cutoff times for a lot of the stuff I do, so if these reports print late it is possible that we would not be able to get people's money invested in time...

Mjcpr
7/27/2006, 08:34 AM
I think they should cut it out, whoever is doing this.

Osce0la
7/27/2006, 08:45 AM
I think they should cut it out, whoever is doing this.
I hate you...

It's not my fault I'm a southern retard with a southern way of speaking...

It could be worse, I could be one of those people that say something like "I'm fixing to go to the store"...

Mjcpr
7/27/2006, 08:50 AM
I hate you...

It's not my fault I'm a southern retard with a southern way of speaking...

It could be worse, I could be one of those people that say something like "I'm fixing to go to the store"...

Whaaaa??

Fixin' is perfectly acceptable. :D

SoonerInKCMO
7/27/2006, 08:52 AM
I remember this one time when I was fixin' to cut on our new icebox but couldn't because we didn't pay the light bill.