PDA

View Full Version : Texas/Oklahoma Car Crash

milesl
7/27/2006, 07:23 AM
stop me if you heard this before........

A Texas fan and an Sooner fan are driving head on, at night, on a twisty, dark road.
Both are driving too fast for the conditions and collide on a sharp bend in the road. To the amazement of both, they are unscathed, though their cars are both destroyed.
In celebration of their luck, both agree to put aside their dislike for the other from that moment on.
At this point, the Sooner fan goes to the trunk and gets a 12 year old bottle of Jack Danials. He hands the bottle to the Longhorn fan, who exclaims,' may Oklahoma and Texas live together forever, in peace, and harmony.' The Texan then tips the bottle and gulps half of the bottle down.
Still flabbergasted over the whole thing, he goes to hand the bottle to the Sooner fan, who replies: ' no thanks, I'll just wait till the Police get here."

my neighbor on the cube farm sent me this in an email. and i changed the participants around a little bit.

BoogercountySooner
7/27/2006, 08:01 AM
HEH

caphorns
7/27/2006, 08:06 AM
You left out the part with the Austin PD arrests the Sooner for minor in possession of alcohol and drives the Longhorn football player home.

TheUnnamedSooner
7/27/2006, 05:17 PM
wait stop, I've heard this before.

stonecoldsoonerfan
7/27/2006, 06:21 PM
You left out the part with the Austin PD arrests the Sooner for minor in possession of alcohol and drives the Longhorn football player home.

you're finally learning the truth. don't hang around here too much longer or you'll be a landthief like the rest of us. :texan:

Jello Biafra
7/27/2006, 06:32 PM

and call texstitilator to represent both subjects......by the way lid, how is the case going with that little running back of yours :)

goingoneight
7/27/2006, 11:05 PM

yes, it would be wrong to send a retard to jail. that's just harsh.

Herr Scholz
7/28/2006, 01:38 AM
yes, it would be wrong to send a retard to jail. that's just harsh.
Plus, you guys would be without a QB for the season.

Statalyzer
7/28/2006, 07:37 PM
stop me if you heard this before........

Stop. This is about the 50th time I've seen this joke.

josh09
7/29/2006, 04:47 PM
and yet you still cant get it can you

fossil
7/29/2006, 07:54 PM
:( Sorry man! First time I heard this, I rolled over in my own poop! Then, mom came in and put a new diaper on me.