PDA

View Full Version : Ann Coulter says Bill Clinton is gay because

royalfan5
7/26/2006, 10:52 PM
he did a lot of chicks.
http://gawker.com/news/bill-clinton/raving-stick-figure-not-fooled-by-whole-clinton-hetero-thing-190024.php

Is it just me or does that not make a ton of sense.

SoonerBorn68
7/26/2006, 10:56 PM
Wow, that's not a festering, puss drippin' liberal blog or anything? :rolleyes:

the_ouskull
7/26/2006, 10:56 PM
So, since she's done a lot of chicks, does that make HER gay too, since she's a guy and all.

I wish that b*tch would choke on one of her own legs.

the_ouskull

noleamite
7/26/2006, 10:59 PM
So, since she's done a lot of chicks, does that make HER gay too, since she's a guy and all.

I wish that b*tch would choke on one of her own legs.

the_ouskull

Signed Hillary

:eek:

Rhino
7/26/2006, 11:35 PM
I used to dislike Man Hands because she ws a hate-mongering fascist bitch.

Now, she's just bat-**** crazy.

OCUDad
7/27/2006, 12:14 AM
If there was every any doubt that Coulter just says stuff to get a reaction, this should eliminate it. There are many eloquent advocates for the political Right, but Coulter ain't one of them. She's the Andy Kaufman of conservatives, but without the humor or the talent.

soonerscuba
7/27/2006, 12:19 AM
Wow, just when I thought I had heard every possible charge heaved at Clinton, Ann comes to the rescue.

PhilTLL
7/27/2006, 12:32 AM
Wow, that's not a festering, puss drippin' liberal blog or anything? :rolleyes:

Wow, 4 minutes from topic post to first ad-hominem argument. Is that a record?

SoonerBorn68
7/27/2006, 12:47 AM

Of course it isn't, this is SF. :)

I'm an equal opportunist page closer. If I see blatent agenda either side, I don't read it.

PhilTLL
7/27/2006, 01:27 AM
Of course it isn't, this is SF. :)

I'm an equal opportunist page closer. If I see blatent agenda either side, I don't read it.

I'm more of a "read it all, mull it over, sort it out later" persuasion. I guess I just don't understand why you wouldn't want to be more informed just because you perceive a bias in the source. You can read with skepticism, knowing that it won't change your opinion, and at the very least, you'll know where your opponent is coming from.

walkoffsooner
7/27/2006, 01:35 AM
Gay = happy In the old days

Ike
7/27/2006, 03:25 AM
as always, her logic is impeccable.

SoonerBorn68
7/27/2006, 04:16 AM
. I guess I just don't understand why you wouldn't want to be more informed just because you perceive a bias in the source.

Raving Stick Figure Not Fooled By Whole Clinton "Hetero" Thing

Our political-minded sibling over at Wonkette points us to a recent interview with alleged plagiarist Ann Coulter, 45, which, even with all our experience watching the 45-year-old alleged plagiarist, still manages to shock us.

FYI, I read the article. The headline & first sentence was enough of a "perception" to see where it was going.

I don't agree with much Coulter says. She's as far wacko right as you can get. I think it's funny that when liberals have an agenda it's news, but when a conservative rocks the boat they're Nazis. Coulter's got to sell books & the blogger's gotta get hits. It's all carp.

etouffee
7/27/2006, 05:22 AM
I'm more of a "read it all, mull it over, sort it out later" persuasion. I guess I just don't understand why you wouldn't want to be more informed just because you perceive a bias in the source. You can read with skepticism, knowing that it won't change your opinion, and at the very least, you'll know where your opponent is coming from.Amen. Besides, there are NO unbiased sources. NONE.

Scott D
7/27/2006, 06:25 AM
I danno, I've always had Anthony Coulter pegged as being bat**** crazy. Wonder when Republicans will get tired of their RuPaul mouthpiece.

Okla-homey
7/27/2006, 06:33 AM
I admire Coulter's ability to turn a phrase. She's obviously very intelligent.

That said, she needs a sandwich and what's up with those hands? Yikes!

http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/2906/zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzls8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Flagstaffsooner
7/27/2006, 06:38 AM
I'd be gay as a whorn QB if I was married to his wife.

Sooner in Tampa
7/27/2006, 06:40 AM
Wow, that's not a festering, puss drippin' liberal blog or anything? :rolleyes:What gave it away...the catchy title of the article
Raving Stick Figure Not Fooled By Whole Clinton "Hetero" Thing (http://www.gawker.com/news/bill-clinton/raving-stick-figure-not-fooled-by-whole-clinton-hetero-thing-190024.php)...hell that site is on the same level as the raving lunatics that post on www.democraticunderground.com (http://www.democraticunderground.com)

The title alone is filled with hate and contempt. Why would I want to read it??? There are tons of more moderate areas to read about this stuff.

SoonerBorn68
7/27/2006, 06:45 AM
The title alone is filled with hate and contempt. Why would I want to read it???

'Cause if you don't you're a closed minded, f'n hillbilly. ;) Remember it's OK to preach hate if you're a elitist liberal bastage.

Sooner in Tampa
7/27/2006, 06:48 AM
'Cause if you don't you're a closed minded, f'n hillbilly. ;) Remember it's OK to preach hate if you're a elitist liberal bastage.Sorry...I must have lost my mind for a minute there. :P

etouffee
7/27/2006, 07:10 AM
The title alone is filled with hate and contempt. Yeah. Why can't people just use kinder, more rational language like "festering, pus drippin'" and "elitist liberal bastidge" when they write? It's less inflmatory than "raving stick figure" and would definitely ease the divisiveness that pervades our political climate. :rolleyes:

SoonerBorn68
7/27/2006, 07:15 AM
Hey, maybe I should start a blog...

SoonerBorn68
7/27/2006, 07:16 AM
Yeah. Why can't people just use kinder, more rational language like "festering, pus drippin'" and "elitist liberal bastidge" when they write? It's less inflmatory than "raving stick figure" and would definitely ease the divisiveness that pervades our political climate. :rolleyes:

Thin skinned?

etouffee
7/27/2006, 07:19 AM
Thin skinned?moi? no. i'm not a liberal, so it wouldn't apply to me. just pointing out the silly.

Sooner in Tampa
7/27/2006, 07:21 AM
Yeah. Why can't people just use kinder, more rational language like "festering, pus drippin'" and "elitist liberal bastidge" when they write? It's less inflmatory than "raving stick figure" and would definitely ease the divisiveness that pervades our political climate. :rolleyes:Well, let's see...one person is writing a blog, pimping his/her views and the other is guy/gal on a message board.
BOTH parties are responsible for the political climate!!

etouffee
7/27/2006, 07:24 AM
Well, let's see...one person is writing a blog, pimping his/her views and the other is guy/gal on a message board.
BOTH parties are responsible for the political climate!!yes.

jk the sooner fan
7/27/2006, 07:34 AM
Yeah. Why can't people just use kinder, more rational language like "festering, pus drippin'" and "elitist liberal bastidge" when they write? It's less inflmatory than "raving stick figure" and would definitely ease the divisiveness that pervades our political climate. :rolleyes:

or fascist bitch.....

BoogercountySooner
7/27/2006, 07:34 AM
Everybody has an agenda these days!

etouffee
7/27/2006, 07:35 AM
I am not a fascist!!!!

royalfan5
7/27/2006, 08:22 AM
Y'all do realize that I linked an entertainment blog and not a political one right? Gawker covers entertainment on the east coast. That's all Coulter is, entertainemnt. She adds nothing to a serious policy discussion.

noleamite
7/27/2006, 08:28 AM
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i226/adrianthomas74/annclinton.jpg

OklahomaTuba
7/27/2006, 08:33 AM
Pretty tame in comparison to what liberals & nobel peace prize winners say about Bush on a regular basis.

Hamhock
7/27/2006, 08:40 AM

Every time I hear ad-hominem, I think of T-Ball. Remember when you used to stand there, with your hands on your kneees, chattering to disract the batter? Say it with me.

ad-hominem hominem hominem hominem hominem hominem hominem
ad-hominem hominem hominem hominem hominem hominem hominem

mmmm...sno cones.

OklahomaTuba
7/27/2006, 08:48 AM
Thought this comment from the blog was great..

If "Primary Colors" is to be believed, then Bill Clinton is more of a pedophile than a homosexual.

etouffee
7/27/2006, 11:05 AM
That's all Coulter is, entertainemnt. She adds nothing to a serious policy discussion.Agreed. So why does Fox News continue to bring her in as an "expert" commentator on serious issues? It makes them look ridiculous.

Sooner in Tampa
7/27/2006, 11:40 AM
Agreed. So why does Fox News continue to bring her in as an "expert" commentator on serious issues? It makes them look ridiculous.Let's not even start this discussion. I suppose that CNN and MSNBC only bring in the best and the brighest...right??

MMMMMMMMKKKKKKKKKay...next subject.

etouffee
7/27/2006, 11:47 AM
Let's not even start this discussion. I suppose that CNN and MSNBC only bring in the best and the brighest...right??I don't recall mentioning, much less defending, CNN or MSNBC. I asked a question about Fox News and Ann Coulter. Why are you changing the subject?

Sooner in Tampa
7/27/2006, 11:58 AM
I don't recall mentioning, much less defending, CNN or MSNBC. I asked a question about Fox News and Ann Coulter. Why are you changing the subject?Because it is a stupid question! All of the 24 hr news networks have their cronies...Coulter just happens to be on Fox. Fox also has plenty of ********* Dems too. SO WHAT it's the norm on the news channels.

:pop:

etouffee
7/27/2006, 12:06 PM
Because it is a stupid question! What's stupid about the question? Seems perfectly legitimate to me. Seems to me you're one of those folks who flies into a seething, hyperdefensive rage and starts flinging insults if anyone dares question people or institutions that are partial to your point of view. You know, sort of like the lunatics democraticunderground.com and dailykos.com. Let me guess-- you think because I had the gall to question Fox News' choice to have Coulter on as an expert, I must be one a'them there tree huggin libruhls, right?

Sooner in Tampa
7/27/2006, 12:14 PM
What's stupid about the question? Seems perfectly legitimate to me. Seems to me you're one of those folks who flies into a seething, hyperdefensive rage and starts flinging insults if anyone dares question people or institutions that are partial to your point of view. You know, sort of like the lunatics democraticunderground.com and dailykos.com. Let me guess-- you think because I had the gall to question Fox News' choice to have Coulter on as an expert, I must be one a'them there tree huggin libruhls, right?:rolleyes:

Me thinks that you have a complex...and if the shoe fits. PUT IT ON.

BTW...where is this seething, hyperdefensive rage and insults you speak of :confused:

Don't hurt yourself jumping to conclusions.

etouffee
7/27/2006, 12:21 PM
BTW...where is this seething, hyperdefensive rage and insults you speak of? It's right about the point where you exclaim "It's a stupid question!" and refuse to answer when someone presents a perfectly legitimate query about your beloved Fox News Channel. :rolleyes:

Sooner in Tampa
7/27/2006, 12:25 PM
Because it is a stupid question! All of the 24 hr news networks have their cronies...Coulter just happens to be on Fox. Fox also has plenty of ********* Dems too. SO WHAT it's the norm on the news channels.

:pop:I thought I pretty much covered that already.

soonerscuba
7/27/2006, 01:28 PM
I'm not saying it hasn't happened, because I don't know for sure. But, I would venture to guess that CNN has not brought in someone like Michael Moore as a policy expert.

Think CNN is liberal, fine. There are other legitimate news outlets that have a more conservative slant that produce quality product, the Wall Street Journal for example. In the media realm, Fox is given the same regard as Bravo in terms of meaningful commentary.