PDA

View Full Version : One down, four to go...

bri
7/26/2006, 12:37 PM
Lance Bass: "I'm Gay" (http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/Music/07/26/people.lancebass.ap/index.html)

"I knew that I was in this popular band and I had four other guys' careers in my hand..."

Yeah, sounds like that's not the only things of theirs he had in his hand. :eek:

IronSooner
7/26/2006, 12:42 PM
Was that announcement really a surprise to anyone?

Dio
7/26/2006, 12:43 PM
I'm even less surprised by this than I was about George Michael or Rob Halford coming out.

Pricetag
7/26/2006, 12:50 PM
It's hilarious that this guy didn't come out from fear of hurting the band's popularity.

If the teenage girls who comprise your fan base can ignore your obvious lack of talent, why wouldn't they ignore your sexual orientation as well?

Everyone not in your fan base thinks you're gay anyway. What is there to lose?

C&CDean
7/26/2006, 12:53 PM
Like anybody cares if this fag enjoys sucking dick. Geez. NSync?

bri
7/26/2006, 12:54 PM
Because the teenage girls ignored the lack of talent because they LOOOOOOOVE the dreamy dreamboats. If they can't sit around and dream of being "Mrs. Lance Bass", then lack of talent becomes an actual liabilty again. :D

bri
7/26/2006, 12:54 PM
Like anybody cares if this fag enjoys sucking dick. Geez. NSync?

Stanley?

NICE TO KNOW YOUR ACCOUNT ISN'T SAFE!!!!! :mad:

mdklatt
7/26/2006, 01:02 PM
If the teenage girls who comprise your fan base can ignore your obvious lack of talent, why wouldn't they ignore your sexual orientation as well?

You obviously don't have a younger sister.

The entire appeal of a boy band singer is his "boyfriendability". His only marketable commodity is the fantasy that his perfect soulmate is a 13-year-old girl who captures his heart by sending the ultimate love letter to his fan club. If you want to start the screaming/scratching/kicking fight of your life, tell your tween sister that her favorite boy band singer is a 'mo.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
7/26/2006, 01:04 PM
Back in 98 or 99, my friend who works for a local news affiliate here had the opportunity to go to the Country Music Awards for work. N Sync performed that year doing some crossover song.

On the way back, she got bumped to 1st class and ended up sitting next to Lance Bass. She said they talked almost the whole flight. Now I know why he didn't hit on her.

I'm sure she didn't pick this up on her gaydar, because she kept trying to fix me up with a guy from college who evidently everyone knew was gay but her.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
7/26/2006, 01:05 PM
You obviously don't have a younger sister.

The entire appeal of a boy band singer is his "boyfriendability". His only marketable commodity is the fantasy that his perfect soulmate is a 13-year-old girl who captures his heart by sending the ultimate love letter to his fan club. If you want to start the screaming/scratching/kicking fight of your life, tell your tween sister that her favorite boy band singer is a 'mo.No doubt. I hated my brother when he told me George Michael was gay. Sheesh, what does he know.

Oh wait. . .

SoonerDood
7/26/2006, 01:22 PM
so that was why I heard a few million people exclaim, "NO ****!" today.

Taxman71
7/26/2006, 01:25 PM
On the way back, she got bumped to 1st class and ended up sitting next to Lance Bass. She said they talked almost the whole flight. Now I know why he didn't hit on her.

Word. Any guy who can talk to a woman for a whole flight has to be gay. I would give 10 minutes tops.

BlondeSoonerGirl
7/26/2006, 01:28 PM
Dang.

He's prettier than I am.

Oh, wait...

IronSooner
7/26/2006, 01:30 PM
Word. Any guy who can talk to a woman for a whole flight has to be gay. I would give 10 minutes tops.

Heh, that's what I was thinking. Then again I fly to read and sleep, not to talk. I wonder if shoes came up.

Mjcpr
7/26/2006, 01:31 PM
I wonder if shoes came up.

I doubt it, he's gay. Remember?

mdklatt
7/26/2006, 01:33 PM
Then again I fly to read and sleep

Buy a recliner. It's a lot cheaper.

C&CDean
7/26/2006, 01:33 PM
Heh, that's what I was thinking. Then again I fly to read and sleep, not to talk. I wonder if shoes came up.

Really? I fly to get somewhere.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
7/26/2006, 01:34 PM
Heh, that's what I was thinking. Then again I fly to read and sleep, not to talk. I wonder if shoes came up.As I recall, they talked about hairstyles. I just broke the news to her.

As much as I talk the rest of the time, I don't like chit chat on airplanes either. I like to sleep. Of course, if I was sitting next to some rich dude (straight or not) I might muster up some small talk.

BudSooner
7/26/2006, 01:36 PM
Was that announcement really a surprise to anyone?

Well his daddy Earnest T. Bass was quite upset, to the point he just told lance
to http://www.ernestt.com/Images/graphics/ernest_go_sign.jpg**** off!

Taxman71
7/26/2006, 01:39 PM
Really? I fly to get somewhere.

Like the entrance to the Mile High Club?

LilSooner
7/26/2006, 03:02 PM
Seriously, folks like the writing wasn't on the wall.

HINDENBURG EXPLODES!

C&CDean
7/26/2006, 03:34 PM
Seriously, folks like the writing wasn't on the wall.

HINDENBURG EXPLODES!

No way!