PDA

View Full Version : Game Plan

CU Sooner
7/25/2006, 04:29 PM
Just ordered my game plan package so I can watch all of the RRS when the network cuts to another game after Peterson scores his 5th td of the game and its 45-3 in the 3rd quarter.:D :D

trey
7/25/2006, 05:29 PM
won't matter, the "other" ABC channel gets blacked out, they make you watch your local channel. this makes me want to punch my mom.

soonervegas
7/25/2006, 05:31 PM
What are the advantages of game plan? If you actually go to the game each Saturday? Do I get an extra late night game or something?

This is a serious inquiry...I am thinking about picking it up.

trey
7/25/2006, 05:34 PM
it's definately worth it. you get every game that is televised throughout the country.

CatfishSooner
7/25/2006, 05:35 PM
better selection for sure...

Harry Beanbag
7/25/2006, 05:39 PM
How much is it for the full season? I usually only buy it on those certain Saturdays when the OU game isn't on in my area, which is only like once a year.

CU Sooner
7/26/2006, 09:24 AM
It's $109 at directv. Any game that abc broadcast or espn broadcast anywhere in the country will be available. It's a great deal, especially for the blowouts they always cut away from. Also, for those of us who don't live in the area, we probably won't miss a game.

TripleOption14
7/26/2006, 10:46 AM
It's $109 at directv. Any game that abc broadcast or espn broadcast anywhere in the country will be available. It's a great deal, especially for the blowouts they always cut away from. Also, for those of us who don't live in the area, we probably won't miss a game.

Yeah, the blowout cut aways always used to get on my nerves as well!! Also, if you live in a different area of the country it is a MUST!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blues1
7/26/2006, 11:10 AM
In California - Order before Sept 1st - Time Warner if you have it..???
ESPN Game Plan $54.00 - That is - IF - you have all 3 services - Phone - Cable - Internet.

Had it last year - Saw just about every game I wanted...and all OU games..!!

Still R'

Jello Biafra
7/26/2006, 04:12 PM
Still R'

still rockin?!?!? i know that dude :)

Blues1
7/27/2006, 08:50 AM
still rockin?!?!? i know that dude :)

Gotta Keep on Rockin'

www.Bluescowboy.com

sooner94
7/27/2006, 09:00 AM
If you are a big college football fan you need GamePlan. I live in Dallas so getting OU games is not an issue for me.

I found that I got at least one really good game each week that I would not have gotten otherwise. The PAC 10, Big 10, ACC and Big 12 have TV deals with ABC, so there are some good games that you can get on GamePlan that would only be shown in certain regions depending on where you live. $100 for the season is well worth it, especially considering that the cost of GamePlan for one day (if there is a game you don't want to miss) only is $25. Get it for the season for $10/week.