PDA

View Full Version : No good, loser, piece of ****!!!!!!

achiro
7/25/2006, 03:26 PM
My wife was in our bank parking lot, opened the door to her car, turned around to reach for something in the passenger seat and boom this freaking idiot has pulled into the spot next to hers and smacks her door. I mean crushes it. How the hell did he not see it?

Then to top it off, he has no license, its his moms car and she was on medication and can't drive so he drove it up there. AND of course, there is no insurance on the vehicle!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

slickdawg
7/25/2006, 03:28 PM
And you are not living in coastal Mississippi?

KC//CRIMSON
7/25/2006, 03:29 PM
In related news, I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurace by switching to Geico!

GottaHavePride
7/25/2006, 03:30 PM
Wow. Good thing your wife hadn't got out of the car and leaned back in to get whatever it was or she'd be crushed too. Hooray for achiro's wife not being crushed!

Always look on the bright side of life...

achiro
7/25/2006, 03:31 PM
Anyone know where I can find one of these?
http://www.napoleonguide.com/images/guillotine.jpg
since he didn't use one of these?
http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/radioflyer/37.jpg

:mad: :mad: :mad:

achiro
7/25/2006, 03:32 PM
Too bad his dad didn't use one of these!
http://www.shelterserra.com/artwork/trojan.jpg

MamaMia
7/25/2006, 03:33 PM
In related news, I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurace by switching to Geico!For some reason, I feel compelled to ask if your got uninsured motorist?

XingTheRubicon
7/25/2006, 03:40 PM
People that smash someone else's property that do not have auto insurance should held to complete accountability. In other words, after you smash my car, I go to your house and I pick through your sh*t until I feel satisfied that I've been compensated. If all you have is a toaster and a Lasonic boom box then I can set your house ablaze. With you in it.

yermom
7/25/2006, 04:27 PM
how did the police like this story?

Mixer!
7/25/2006, 04:29 PM
Have them arrested for vandalism. Or something like that.

C&CDean
7/25/2006, 04:29 PM
Quit your ****ing whining, and overcharge your next couple patients. Geez. You act like this is gonna break your bankroll.

yermom
7/25/2006, 04:35 PM
not everyone can just sell a few pecans and fix their car Dean

birddog
7/25/2006, 04:36 PM
so you're not a chinaman, er asian american.

C&CDean
7/25/2006, 04:36 PM
No, but a chiro can just crack a few extra bones and charge a few extra bones for it.

jeremy885
7/25/2006, 04:50 PM
At least it doesn't look like this, hopefully.

http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/8778/73d3pq4.jpg
That's my last experience with an uninsured motorist.

TheHumanAlphabet
7/25/2006, 04:55 PM
People that smash someone else's property that do not have auto insurance should held to complete accountability. In other words, after you smash my car, I go to your house and I pick through your sh*t until I feel satisfied that I've been compensated. If all you have is a toaster and a Lasonic boom box then I can set your house ablaze. With you in it.

Just like us Texans and the illegals...I guess being illegal equates to being able to drive without a license and absolves you of also having insurance...

yermom
7/25/2006, 05:00 PM
that's my biggest problem with illegals... i could care less if they don't speak English or want to work for pennies on the dollar, but having no accountability for crap like that and health care is not cool

well, and sending their kids to public schools

BeetDigger
7/25/2006, 05:05 PM

As difficult as it is for me to admit to something you say, I agree. Insurance or financial recourse should be the law.

OUstudent4life
7/25/2006, 05:12 PM
that's my biggest problem with illegals... i could care less if they don't speak English or want to work for pennies on the dollar, but having no accountability for crap like that and health care is not cool

well, and sending their kids to public schools

A good friend of mine got hit here in OKC by a truckfull of illegals...he was stopped in a construction zone, and they hit him going 65--they didn't even brake. They hung out until the cop got there, and my friend couldn't figure out why they were all so relaxed. The cop issued them some tickets...driving w/o a license, w/o insurance, etc, and they gave their address as, and I quote:

1234 1st Street
Dallas, TX (no zip code)

My friend, pretty ****ed at this point, asks why they aren't being arrested...the cop said he could, but they'd sit in a jail cell for an hour, waiting for INS to show up, who wouldn't, and then they'd be released.

I'm all for cracking down on illegal immigration, but let's try and enforce the dang laws we've got now.

John Kochtoston
7/25/2006, 05:52 PM
A good friend of mine got hit here in OKC by a truckfull of illegals...he was stopped in a construction zone, and they hit him going 65--they didn't even brake. They hung out until the cop got there, and my friend couldn't figure out why they were all so relaxed. The cop issued them some tickets...driving w/o a license, w/o insurance, etc, and they gave their address as, and I quote:

1234 1st Street
Dallas, TX (no zip code)

1060 West Addison wasn't good enough?

Dio
7/25/2006, 09:08 PM
1060 West Addison wasn't good enough?

I hate Illinois Nazis