PDA

View Full Version : Another Sick *******

soonerhubs
7/24/2006, 11:35 PM
A poor child was found dead in a basement of a nearby neighbor in the Salt Lake City, Utah area. A man in now in jail apparently on charges of criminal homicide.

My prayers are with Destiny Norton's family. No parents should have to live through the death of a child, especially this way.

My prayers go out to them.

slickdawg
7/24/2006, 11:38 PM
:dean: (since there is no slickdawg head icon)

SIX ROUNDS IN HIS CHEST!!!!!!

She is in heaven, and God be with her family.

soonerhubs
7/24/2006, 11:46 PM
I'm pretty much singing the same tune Slick. Some Craig Roger Gregerson is not going to enjoy his future life here and after death.

slickdawg
7/24/2006, 11:55 PM
I'm pretty much singing the same tune Slick. Some Craig Roger Gregerson is not going to enjoy his future life here and after death.

The thought of someone harming a child, much less killing them or sexually assaulting them ENRAGES me. I can put up with a lot of ****, but there
is ZERO tolerance in this category for me.

Slickwife knows that if anyone ever harms slickdaughter, I'll be in jail, because
the perp will be dead from EIGHT .45 HYDRASHOCKS IN THE CHEST.

Craig Roger Gregerson, you will leave this earth one day, the bible guarantees
you that. And unless sincere remorse is in your heart, and you beg for forgiveness, you will spend eternity in hell.

But right now, I'm mad enough to say **** YOU, YOU SICK BASTARD, ROT IN HELL!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

olevetonahill
7/25/2006, 12:12 AM
[QUOTE=slickdawg]The thought of someone harming a child, much less killing them or sexually assaulting them ENRAGES me. I can put up with a lot of ****, but there
is ZERO tolerance in this category for me.

Slickwife knows that if anyone ever harms slickdaughter, I'll be in jail, because
the perp will be dead from EIGHT .45 HYDRASHOCKS IN THE CHEST.

Craig Roger Gregerson, you will leave this earth one day, the bible guarantees
you that. And unless sincere remorse is in your heart, and you beg for forgiveness, you will spend eternity in hell.

But right now, I'm mad enough to say **** YOU, YOU SICK BASTARD, ROT IN HELL!!!!!
Can I have this Maggot ahead of the puppydumpers ?
I hate IT worse:mad:
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Tailwind
7/25/2006, 12:22 AM
I'll kick in on the ammo!

olevetonahill
7/25/2006, 12:35 AM
I'll kick in on the ammo!
No Ammo for this kinda maggot
A knife , a few batteries . and some wire :cool:
Will handle this thing quite well ;)

OCUDad
7/25/2006, 12:42 AM
I think the "six to the chest" solution is far too quick and humane. I prefer putting them in general population and telling the other inmates this is a baby-killer. Things will sort themselves out from there. And you won't waste perfectly good ammo.

BajaOklahoma
7/25/2006, 01:10 AM
I've heard that inmates aren't very nice to people who abuse/murder children. So let the guy suffer in prison for a bit, then the six rounds. He needs to suffer like the child.

And Vet, he is ahead of the pupperdumpers on the list, though he probably was a puppydumper. Is the grinder on wheels? We could make a trip to Utah.......

Tailwind
7/25/2006, 01:39 AM
No Ammo for this kinda maggot
A knife , a few batteries . and some wire :cool:
Will handle this thing quite well ;)
You need any backup for this job?

olevetonahill
7/25/2006, 04:04 AM
You need any backup for this job?
Naw, But you can join in the fun if you want :cool:

walkoffsooner
7/25/2006, 05:01 AM
I've heard that inmates aren't very nice to people who abuse/murder children. So let the guy suffer in prison for a bit, then the six rounds. He needs to suffer like the child.

And Vet, he is ahead of the pupperdumpers on the list, though he probably was a puppydumper. Is the grinder on wheels? We could make a trip to Utah.......
I have a friend in prison they moved all the molesters to another block because they were being mean to them. Said it was the last entertainment they had hated to see them go.

slickdawg
7/25/2006, 09:08 AM

Very true Baja. In 1998, I caught two guys I worked with in what turned out
to be an international kiddy pron ring. They were swiftly handled by DOJ,
and I will never forget the lead FBI agent's answer when I asked "what will
they do to these guys? there's nothing bad enough!"

"Don't worry, they don't like people that mess with kids or old people in the
house, it will take care of itself"

etouffee
7/25/2006, 09:13 AM
if convicted, the guy's lawyer will lobby to get him put in solitary so they other inmates can't get to him. best bet is to go ahead and take him out.

Taxman71
7/25/2006, 09:18 AM
Sounds like the cops may have dropped the ball on this one. They allegedly knocked on the perps door soon after she was missing, the perp refused to allow a search and the police didn't follow up for several days. Plus, the perp allegedly has priors and an otherwise bad history.

Yes, hindsight is always 20/20. But if it were my child and a neighbor refused a police search, the 4th amendment would not keep me from getting inside.

soonerhubs
7/25/2006, 10:40 AM
Sounds like the cops may have dropped the ball on this one. They allegedly knocked on the perps door soon after she was missing, the perp refused to allow a search and the police didn't follow up for several days. Plus, the perp allegedly has priors and an otherwise bad history.

Yes, hindsight is always 20/20. But if it were my child and a neighbor refused a police search, the 4th amendment would not keep me from getting inside.
I'm with you on that one. With a kid's life at stake, I bust down the door and make up probable cause later.

slickdawg
7/25/2006, 10:44 AM
I'm with you on that one. With a kid's life at stake, I bust down the door and make up probable cause later.

Yeah, just use the broad spectrum patriot act.

"we suspected a terrorist was inside"

soonerhubs
7/25/2006, 11:29 AM
Yeah, just use the broad spectrum patriot act.

"we suspected a terrorist was inside"
The crowds are extremely angry in Salt Lake. That suspect will need a bullet proof vest for sure.

Taxman71
7/25/2006, 01:26 PM
This crap has got to stop:

http://www.newsok.com/article/2776869

Man Jailed In Boy's Beating Death
By Diana Baldwin
The Oklahoman

EDMOND -- An Edmond man has been arrested in connection with the beating death of a 3-year-old boy. Jeremy Michael Lakey, 25, is facing a first-degree murder complaint for the Saturday death of Damion Michael Dunn. Lakey is being held in the Oklahoma County jail.
Lakey is the live-in boyfriend of the boy’s mother, Sarah Brinkley, 21, investigators said.
Edmond Police Chief Bob Ricks said the medical examiner found Damion Dunn received seven blows to the head, one that was so severe it caused a 3-inch skull fracture.
“This is one of the most severe blows we have ever seen to a child,” Ricks said.
The medical examiner ruled the boy died almost instantaneously from the injury that caused the skull fracture, the chief said.
Lakey was home alone Saturday with the boy and Lakey’s 3-year-old biological daughter, when he said the victim became limp and had trouble breathing, according to police reports released Tuesday.
The mother and friend, Tim Schrimsher, who had been living in the home for about a week, had gone to the liquor store about 9 p.m. Saturday. They told police they were gone less than 15 minutes. Both children were left alone with Lakey during that time, Det. Michael Chesley said.
When the mother returned, Ricks said she called 911 to report the child was not breathing.
Lakey told police the boy became upset and was screaming and crying because he didn’t want his mother to leave, an affidavit states.
The boy wouldn’t calm down so Lakey said he carried him upstairs where he sat on the bed coughing, breathing funny and seemed to be choking, the report shows.
Lakey said he patted the boy on the back and tried a couple of chest compressions and blew into the boy’s mouth, the report states. He said he then called the mother who was outside the apartment in the parking lot.
After several interviews with investigators, Lakey was arrested Monday by Edmond police.

slickdawg
7/25/2006, 01:56 PM
There was a guy with the local sheriff's office, who shall be referred to as bill.

Bill feels much like we do about crimes against women and children, particularly children.

If he ever got called on a domestic case and a child was injured, the
person arrested that assaulted the kid usually showed up to jail
lokking like Mike Tyson had some fun with 'em.

I like bill, we need more like him. Sometimes we just need to let cops
have a little leeway, such as these cases.

Osce0la
7/25/2006, 02:06 PM
I think the "six to the chest" solution is far too quick and humane. I prefer putting them in general population and telling the other inmates this is a baby-killer. Things will sort themselves out from there. And you won't waste perfectly good ammo.
This is about what I was thinking...Shots to the chest would be too quick and pretty painless (except for maybe a minute or 2 before he actually dies - assuming he doesn't die instantly from the first shot). Take out some sort of revenge (gun shots to the legs and arms or something along that line), and then when he can't defend himself, throw him in the slammer and THEN tell him he is a baby killer.