PDA

View Full Version : Oklahoma primary election tomorrow

KaiserSooner
7/24/2006, 11:28 PM
Remember to vote tomorrow for you favorite immigrant-hating, Jesus-loving, gay-bashing, family values-touting, dead horse-beating, jackbooted George W Bush-backing automaton!

:pop:

critical_phil
7/24/2006, 11:31 PM
sure.

but which one?????

picasso
7/24/2006, 11:47 PM
not much progression in the so-called secular progressives that have been running this state for God knows how long.

belch.

KaiserSooner
7/24/2006, 11:50 PM
Your favorite one!!!

Mary Fallin - faith, family, and freedom

Kevin Calvey - he's brown-nosing the Minute Men geniuses

Ernest Istook - because his grandfather did it right

Todd Hiett - his footsteps to the future and saintly dairy farming trump the evil trial lawyer of an opponent

Denise Bode - I don't know...but she's desperate and trashed Mick Cornett. Oh yeah, and I told her phone bank people over the phone that I wouldn't consider voting for her because she's a bigoted, xenophobic b!tch

Howard Barnett - he supports Planned Parenthood and liberals, at least according to Dan Keating

Dan Keating - because he flunked math...or something like that; and he's been sued multiple times

Don't tell me cynicism and democracy don't go together ;) As a registered Republican, I'll have a little fun tomorrow.

KaiserSooner
7/24/2006, 11:51 PM
not much progression in the so-called secular progressives that have been running this state for God knows how long.

belch.

Name one "secular progressive" that has ever "run" this state, much less been elected to anything.

Okla-homey
7/25/2006, 04:52 AM
Name one "secular progressive" that has ever "run" this state, much less been elected to anything.

Alfalfa Bill!

SicEmBaylor
7/25/2006, 04:58 AM
Alfalfa Bill!
heh, spek.

Harry Beanbag
7/25/2006, 06:05 AM
As a registered Republican...

LAS?

Okla-homey
7/25/2006, 06:30 AM
If you're registered as a Repub in Tulsa...

Vote for dis here guy today. He will help make you safer.

http://swabforda.com/news5.php

MamaMia
7/25/2006, 08:47 AM
The Keatings are self serving crooks. I'll probably vote for the rest of the republicans though once the main day comes. I'm still thinking about Mary Fallen.

OklahomaTuba
7/25/2006, 08:52 AM

Thank GOD for that.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
7/25/2006, 09:13 AM
The Keatings are self serving crooks. I'll probably vote for the rest of the republicans though once the main day comes. I'm still thinking about Mary Fallen.If I was a Republican in the 5th District, I'd vote for Dr. Johnny Roy. He's the only outsider.

Taxman71
7/25/2006, 09:13 AM
Commercial of the year by Mick Cornett:

People are out there burning American flags.....that's just wrong.
Sincerely, Mick Cornett

OklahomaTuba
7/25/2006, 09:17 AM
Some hick *** dude that sounds like slingblade is running spots on the radio. Basically, he just gets on and plays his geetar while singin a song that no one can understand. Its greatness.

picasso
7/25/2006, 09:20 AM
Your favorite one!!!

Mary Fallin - faith, family, and freedom

Kevin Calvey - he's brown-nosing the Minute Men geniuses

Ernest Istook - because his grandfather did it right

Todd Hiett - his footsteps to the future and saintly dairy farming trump the evil trial lawyer of an opponent

Denise Bode - I don't know...but she's desperate and trashed Mick Cornett. Oh yeah, and I told her phone bank people over the phone that I wouldn't consider voting for her because she's a bigoted, xenophobic b!tch

Howard Barnett - he supports Planned Parenthood and liberals, at least according to Dan Keating

Dan Keating - because he flunked math...or something like that; and he's been sued multiple times

Don't tell me cynicism and democracy don't go together ;) As a registered Republican, I'll have a little fun tomorrow.

I know of another that hasn't yet entered the political world but I'm sure he shall soon.
You'll love him too, he flew an F-16 in Desert Storm, is from a prominent Osage county ranching family, has his own law firm AND is a hawk.:D

OklahomaTuba
7/25/2006, 09:25 AM
I know of another that hasn't yet entered the political world but I'm sure he shall soon.
You'll love him too, he flew an F-16 in Desert Storm, is from a prominent Osage county ranching family, has his own law firm AND is a hawk.:D

So lets see if we can translate that into Kaiser-progressive speak.

Flew F-16 (brainless military cromag that enjoys killing kids and brown people for oil)
Into ranching (animal killer)
Owns his own business (exploits the working class in the name of profit and greed)
Is a Hawk (see flew F-16)

soonerjoker
7/25/2006, 10:00 AM
won't vote for any of these duds.

C&CDean
7/25/2006, 10:00 AM
If I was a Republican in the 5th District, I'd vote for Dr. Johnny Roy. He's the only outsider.

If I was a democrat living anywhere, I'd hit myself in the face with a hammer.

Petro-Sooner
7/25/2006, 10:21 AM

Ya got that right.

Taxman71
7/25/2006, 10:25 AM

Dems don't own hammers (bad for mother earth) and are against corporal punishment. You could, however, streak nude outside the weekly hunting and fishing show at the state fairgrounds to protest snipe hunting.

Chuck Bao
7/25/2006, 10:34 AM
If I were a Republican, I'd run around looking for someone else to bash in the face with a hammer.

No, wait...

Okay, pretty much.

NormanPride
7/25/2006, 10:36 AM
Both Democrats and Republicans suck.

C&CDean
7/25/2006, 10:38 AM
Both Democrats and Republicans suck.

Well, yeah. DOH.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
7/25/2006, 10:41 AM
:rolleyes:

C&CDean
7/25/2006, 10:43 AM
A big hammer.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
7/25/2006, 10:44 AM
A big hammer.Please hammer, don't hurt em

Beano's Fourth Chin
7/25/2006, 10:46 AM
I'm not voting for OTT. There was a person holding an OTT sign and waving at passers by over on Lindsey at 24th earlier this morning. Dude was acting like a real loon. It really made me hate Mr. Ott.

I have a real mind to go and vote just so I can vote against him/her.

JohnnyMack
7/25/2006, 10:53 AM
I'm voting for whoever will get rid of low-point beer and let us have wine in the grocery stores.

Dio
7/25/2006, 11:02 AM
I don't know who's running against Mashburn for Cleveland Co. DA, but he/she got my vote when one of Mashburn's campaign hacks woke me up banging on my door Sunday afternoon. [/cranky old guy without a nap rant]

1stTimeCaller
7/25/2006, 11:04 AM
I'm not voting for OTT. There was a person holding an OTT sign and waving at passers by over on Lindsey at 24th earlier this morning. Dude was acting like a real loon. It really made me hate Mr. Ott.

here I go again, Pat. I know that guy. He is a ******. He is in my fraternity but he joined at OSU. He transferred to OU so he moved into the house. We later found out that his moving to OU wasn't exactly his idea. The DA's office made a deal with him and didn't file charges.

Even without that, he is a total *********. He is the epitome (sp?) of what is wrong with politics in America.

OUstudent4life
7/25/2006, 11:12 AM
I vote for putting Bode and that Bobbie Burbridge Lane lady the Thunderdome.

But don't let either of them out.

Gah. Their commercials are the total and complete essence of succ.

Beano's Fourth Chin
7/25/2006, 11:18 AM
I'm also not voting for Spark(s). They put up too many big signs on street corners. They block my view of traffic on the cross street.

KaiserSooner
7/25/2006, 11:45 AM
LAS?

I probably used to be like LAS. But not so much anymore. I consider myself, for the most part, a proud and fierce liberal. I say "for the most part" because you can't exactly predict and stereoptype my position on issues (see Tuba's post above) simply because I'm a liberal.

As far as me being a registered Republican...that's just the party I registered with when I was 18 (when I thought I was a conservative and thought the GOP was the conservative party), and I haven't bothered changing parties.

I go back and forth about if and/or when I'll switch, and since I'm not much of a party guy anyway (I, frankly, despise both parties), I'm not so sure I see the point in doing it. I don't know...to the extent I even think about it, I can easily talk myself into and out of doing it, so who knows.

KaiserSooner
7/25/2006, 11:46 AM

Ah, well then, your man must be Emerich ;)

KaiserSooner
7/25/2006, 11:47 AM

But don't let either of them out.

Gah. Their commercials are the total and complete essence of succ.

Bobbie Burbridge Lane's self-righteous commercials are THE worst. She and her DA for a son can both kiss my ***.

RacerX
7/25/2006, 12:08 PM
I want whoever will let the no call list work on these damn political phone call recordings. Geez.

Scott D
7/25/2006, 12:09 PM
I was going to vote in the Oklahoma primary until I remembered I haven't been registered to vote there for 12 years. :)

critical_phil
7/25/2006, 12:17 PM
my apathy level is at an all time high.....

JohnnyMack
7/25/2006, 12:21 PM
my apathy level is at an all time high.....

<sings>I'm on an all time high............</sings>

1stTimeCaller
7/25/2006, 12:22 PM
<sings>I'm on an all time high............</sings>

STFU

TIA

Taxman71
7/25/2006, 12:23 PM

This morning, a lady was putting up Sparks signs at Flood and Robinson about 6 inches in front of every Ott sign that was already in the ground so that you could only see the Sparks signs as you headed north on Flood.

Basically, anyone willing to run for election is not worth voting for.

JohnnyMack
7/25/2006, 12:25 PM
STFU

TIA

It's in your head. Isn't it? :D

Taxman71
7/25/2006, 12:25 PM
Bobbie Burbridge Lane's self-righteous commercials are THE worst. She and her DA for a son can both kiss my ***.

No need to wonder what all the helicopters circling your house the next few months are doing.

KaiserSooner
7/25/2006, 12:44 PM
:D

Dio
7/25/2006, 01:03 PM
Remember to vote tomorrow for you favorite immigrant-hating, Jesus-loving, gay-bashing, family values-touting, dead horse-beating, jackbooted George W Bush-backing automaton!

Will do!

OhU1
7/25/2006, 01:23 PM

Someone just find a time machine and send Bobbie Burbridge Lane back to the 50's where she belongs.

Jimminy Crimson
7/25/2006, 02:27 PM
If I was a Republican in the 5th District, I'd vote for Dr. Johnny Roy. He's the best candidate.

What SBSB said! :D :D :D :cool: :cool: :cool: :texan: :texan: :texan:

mdklatt
7/25/2006, 02:30 PM
Basically, anyone willing to run for election is not worth voting for.

Now you people are catching on.