PDA

View Full Version : Hey SBSB....

Mrs. Norm
7/24/2006, 10:16 PM
did you call into 98.9 today? If it wasn't, there is a girl in OKC that sounds just like you and has the same name as you. How scary is that? :D

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
7/24/2006, 10:21 PM
Yeah, it was me. I was telling about the boys who stole bananas from my house in junior high.

Mrs. Norm
7/24/2006, 10:23 PM
I knew it! Imagine your parents not believing a story like that.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
7/24/2006, 10:25 PM
Well you tell the truth for once and they don't believe you, sheesh.

Mrs. Norm
7/24/2006, 10:28 PM
Here's the story for the rest of you: Phil, Drew, & Casey (on 98.9) had a survey this afternoon. They wanted to know what was the most random thing stolen from people. People called and said wisdom teeth, a puppy, a Christmas tree, CatNip, etc. SBSB called and said some bananas.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
7/24/2006, 10:30 PM
Here's the whole story: a 15 year old SBSB is talking on the phone to her friend when a group of boys from her school walk past. Said friend has a crush on one of them so SBSB calls them over to her garage to talk to the friend. Then they ran into the house and hijacked the bananas. When SBSB's dad came home he asked about the bananas. Being a good girl, she told the truth and was accused of lying.

ChickSoonerFan
7/24/2006, 10:40 PM
Hijacked them? Wow. and your parents didn't believe that story??

SicEmBaylor
7/24/2006, 10:41 PM
So, the guy talked to your friend, grabbed up a bananna, and then rushed off to presumably meet this friend of yours?

Oh dear...

SoonerInKCMO
7/24/2006, 10:42 PM
Then they ran into the house and hijacked the bananas. When SBSB's dad came home he asked about the bananas. Being a good girl, she told the truth and was accused of lying.

What did Dad think really happened? That you and your peeps got stoned, got the munchies and chowed down on the nanners? :confused:

KaiserSooner
7/24/2006, 11:18 PM
I'm sure if Hitchcock were still alive he could turn that into a good caper movie somehow.

:D