PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of swimming. . .

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
7/24/2006, 09:52 PM
In my second round of swimming lessons this summer, my teacher Miss Kristin told me I was doing "awesome." She said she could tell I was swimming much better at the end of class than at the beginning. Mid-lap I heard one of my classmates say "dang, she's good." Miss Kristin said "yes, she's doing really well!"

Basically we worked on breathing techniques and strokes today.

The other day a lady in the pool while I was swimming laps said I was "graceful."

I'm not the most athletic person ever, so these words mean a lot to me. Not life changing like the kind of swimming Ike mentioned, but a big step nonetheless.

BajaOklahoma
7/24/2006, 09:57 PM
Congrats! Swimming is one of the best forms of exercise out there.

slickdawg
7/24/2006, 09:59 PM
In my second round of swimming lessons this summer, my teacher Miss Kristin told me I was doing "awesome." She said she could tell I was swimming much better at the end of class than at the beginning. Mid-lap I heard one of my classmates say "dang, she's good." Miss Kristin said "yes, she's doing really well!"

Basically we worked on breathing techniques and strokes today.

The other day a lady in the pool while I was swimming laps said I was "graceful."

I'm not the most athletic person ever, so these words mean a lot to me. Not life changing like the kind of swimming Ike mentioned, but a big step nonetheless.

You are taking swimming lessons? I should do that, I never officially did,
and I succ at swimming.

Glad you are making good strides in your swimming lessons!!

that helps combat :hot:

Scott D
7/24/2006, 10:00 PM
there's a short joke in this somewhere, but I'm too gracious to say it :)

grats for learning to swim. :)

SoonerInKCMO
7/24/2006, 10:51 PM
I really liked the movie 'Swimming Pool'.