PDA

View Full Version : OT question...

Lone Starr Buckeye
7/24/2006, 02:56 PM
Hello. CU fan living in Ohio. Mainly look at the Fark Board. You guys are talented. ANyhow, good luck in 2006 and we'll see you on the field, but for now I have a question:

I have a couple Ohio St fans who wanted to know about tickets to the UT/OSU game in Austin. I thought I might start here and just ask if anyone knows places out there I might be able to look at. I realize this isnt a UT board but I thought you might know somewhere to look.

Im just trying to help out.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

Snrfn4ever08
7/24/2006, 03:21 PM
beats me, all i know is it's hot outside today:hot:

HarrisTubbsFan
7/24/2006, 03:22 PM
We never have to go to a game in Austin so it'll be hard to help. But maybe someone here has gone to hell...er Austin.

boomersooner28
7/24/2006, 09:10 PM
Looking for Luckeye and Texass tix on a Sooner board?

Now I have seen it all.

Oh, by the way...is it possible for both teams to lose?

Snrfn4ever08
7/24/2006, 09:15 PM

Now I have seen it all.

no, but under this circumstance, we cheer for texas to lose by default. all of you guys, like myself, that cheered for usc love and understand thatHook 'em

goingoneight
7/24/2006, 09:21 PM
and... fill me in on the tOSU hatred... seriously, I don't know.

They are my dad's second fav. football tradition since he gre up in Columbus during the Woddy Hayes times. Can't hate him for making the transition to the Sooner side.

Snrfn4ever08
7/24/2006, 09:22 PM
and... fill me in on the tOSU hatred... seriously, I don't know.

They are my dad's second fav. football tradition since he gre up in Columbus during the Woddy Hayes times. Can't hate him for making the transition to the Sooner side.
dude, i'm still waiting on them to fill me in on that. :confused:

Lone Starr Buckeye
7/25/2006, 12:57 PM

Now I have seen it all.

Sorry to bother you with the question. Just thought by geography alone some of you Sooners might be in the area and just might know someone who has extra tickets. Thats all.

BTW, on the topic of both teams losing, I often wonder that myself when OU plays KState. Never happens, though, so dont get your hopes up.

Like I said, it was a longshot so I thank you for the time. Peace.

GDC
7/25/2006, 01:13 PM
Sorry, it's Tuesday.

Snrfn4ever08
7/25/2006, 01:46 PM
Sorry, it's Tuesday.
thanks for trying to get that whole N :texan: T thing back intact. i really started to miss it

GDC
7/25/2006, 08:32 PM
thanks for trying to get that whole N :texan: T thing back intact. i really started to miss it

I know, me too, but then you have to remember the pseudosooners on here that lunch with and love the whorns have a lot of strings they can pull.:texan:

SoonerDood
7/25/2006, 09:08 PM
by this logic could you get me tix to a Meechigan game? Since you're a fan of the rival school and all.

Lone Starr Buckeye
7/26/2006, 12:05 PM
by this logic could you get me tix to a Meechigan game? Since you're a fan of the rival school and all.

Missed the point.

I have a couple Ohio St fans who wanted to know about tickets to the UT/OSU game in Austin. I thought I might start here and just ask if anyone knows places out there I might be able to look at. I realize this isnt a UT board but I thought you might know somewhere to look.

I was just starting here, with you being a rival and geographically close I was just wondering if anyone here was aware of any places to start. Sorry to bother you with it. Have a nice day.

GDC
7/26/2006, 02:09 PM
He may be a troll, but then it could be an understandable mistake, as it does seem like whornfans/whornlovers.com around here most of the time.

Lone Starr Buckeye
7/26/2006, 02:20 PM
He may be a troll, but then it could be an understandable mistake, as it does seem like whornfans/whornlovers.com around here most of the time.

Lone Starr= Spaceballs, not UT.
Buckeye= My residence
No troll. Just an honest question. Really.

GDC
7/26/2006, 02:23 PM
Buckeye= My residence

We do have a lot of whorns around here, that's all I'm saying.

Snrfn4ever08
7/26/2006, 02:24 PM
Buckeye= My residence
why do you keep saying peace and have a nice day but then keep coming back and posting in this thread? are you done or not? don't ask ou fans about texas tickets. we don't know. we don't care

Jason White's Third Knee
7/26/2006, 02:31 PM
That is going to be one seriously tough ticket to get. I would try to see if tOSU's AD needed a handjob or something. You'll probably have to pull some strings... or go to Austin with $300 and scalp one. Normally, I would say $20, but since there are 487,893,938,461 tOSU alumni out there willing to overpay for a ticket, you gotta bite the bullet.

Jason White's Third Knee
7/26/2006, 02:31 PM
why do you keep saying peace and have a nice day but then keep coming back and posting in this thread? are you done or not? don't ask ou fans about texas tickets. we don't know. we don't care

A little snappy today?

Lone Starr Buckeye
7/26/2006, 02:37 PM
We do have a lot of whorns around here, that's all I'm saying.

Fair enough. No worries.

Lone Starr Buckeye
7/26/2006, 02:39 PM
That is going to be one seriously tough ticket to get. I would try to see if tOSU's AD needed a handjob or something. You'll probably have to pull some strings... or go to Austin with $300 and scalp one. Normally, I would say $20, but since there are 487,893,938,461 tOSU alumni out there willing to overpay for a ticket, you gotta bite the bullet.

That was pretty funny. Thanks!

(I would say Peace or something along those lines but your resident watchdog might decide to scold me again)

Lone Starr Buckeye
7/26/2006, 02:42 PM

Merely responding to others posts, thats all. Dont reply if it bothers you so much. WTF?:confused:

Jason White's Third Knee
7/26/2006, 02:46 PM
That was pretty funny. Thanks!

(I would say Peace or something along those lines but your resident watchdog might decide to scold me again)

I've got a buddy that lives in Chicago that's in the same boat. Die hard Buckeye. We always argue about which program is greater and has more heritage, etc. You guys have the horseshoe and more Heisman's, but if OU were on TV then one of Archie's would be Little Joe's and we'd be even. We got everything else. Woot!

Anyway, good luck with that ticket. It'll be a bitch. Here's to seeing you in the Fiesta Bowl.

Miko
7/26/2006, 09:50 PM
Lemme get this straight, someone farked a picture of a buckeye troll giving ad a handjob in austin?? :eek:

This is preposterous. Or maybe postposterous. But I am shocked and offended!:mad:

:pop:

Snrfn4ever08
7/26/2006, 10:27 PM
A little snappy today?
just a little. it hasn't been one of my best days

Jason White's Third Knee
7/27/2006, 08:42 AM
OT? Shouldn't it be AP? What does OT stand for anyway? I never got that.