PDA

View Full Version : Maybe they're not gay after all

achiro
7/24/2006, 02:27 PM
Driving back to the office I drove by the flag corp, or whatever that part of the band is called, practicing. There were 3-4 guys in the group. I use to think that one would have to be pretty gay to do this, now I'm not to sure. The girls were all in sports bra's and mini shorts or their bikini's. Now I'm thinking that as a high school dude that isn't gonna play football this may not be such a bad idea.:D

Fugue
7/24/2006, 02:28 PM
flaggots

mdklatt
7/24/2006, 03:18 PM
I use to think that one would have to be pretty gay to do this, now I'm not to sure. The girls were all in sports bra's and mini shorts or their bikini's. Now I'm thinking that as a high school dude that isn't gonna play football this may not be such a bad idea.

Ding ding ding!

We had a flaggot at the high school I graduated from. Everybody just assumed he was totally flaming. Until we realized that he changed before a game in the same practice room with the girls. And he always came out of there with the biggest smile on his face.

You the man, Flaggot Juan. :texan:

C&CDean
7/24/2006, 04:10 PM
Ding ding ding!

We had a flaggot at the high school I graduated from. Everybody just assumed he was totally flaming. Until we realized that he changed before a game in the same practice room with the girls. And he always came out of there with the biggest smile on his face.

You the man, Flaggot Juan. :texan:

Yeah, cause all the chicks know fags aren't a threat. DOH. If dude was popping wood, they wouldn't be letting him in there.

OklahomaTuba
7/24/2006, 04:11 PM
I never saw one that WASN'T a flaming homosexual. They also all had lots of emotional issues it seemed like.

I hope OU doesn't have any, its pretty damn embarrassing to see some queer dude prancing around while waving a flag wearing a costume designed for a chic while in front of 80,000+ football fans. Not exactly the right target audience.

mdklatt
7/24/2006, 04:13 PM
Yeah, cause all the chicks know fags aren't a threat. DOH. If dude was popping wood, they wouldn't be letting him in there.

You certainly have a point. It would have been obvious if he was in that leotard thing he wore. I still wouldn't have minded changing places with him for a Friday.

C&CDean
7/24/2006, 04:16 PM
You certainly have a point. It would have been obvious if he was in that leotard thing he wore. I still wouldn't have minded changing places with him for a Friday.

I don't know man. I can look at poon pretty much anytime. Why would I want to embarrass myself, my family, and my friends for a chance to maybe cop a peek at some high school bimbos? I saw more high school poon in the Fedmart parking lot than these flaggets ever see. And better poon. Cause face it, those flag chicks are usually the ones who can't be cheerleaders.