PDA

View Full Version : Nobel Peace Prize laureate wants to kill Bush...

OklahomaTuba
7/24/2006, 02:11 PM
In front of school kids no less!

“I have a very hard time with this word ‘non-violence’, because I don’t believe that I am non-violent,” said Ms Williams, 64.

“Right now, I would love to kill George Bush.” Her young audience at the Brisbane City Hall clapped and cheered.

“I don’t know how I ever got a Nobel Peace Prize, because when I see children die the anger in me is just beyond belief. It’s our duty as human beings, whatever age we are, to become the protectors of human life.”http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/printpage/0,5942,19902313,00.html

I guess Bush is killing little kids these days. Hopefully someone is watching out for the wittle baby kittens.

To bad the muslim wackjobs targeting civilians on a daily basis get a pass, cause its all dubya's fault.

NormanPride
7/24/2006, 02:40 PM
I'm sure she's rooting really hard for all those terrorists out there.

Fugue
7/24/2006, 02:40 PM
:pop:

Hatfield
7/24/2006, 02:54 PM
while i don't support her (or anyone) saying they wish to kill the president, many children have been killed in this war so effectively yes "bush is killing little children these days" as he is the commander and cheif of one of the entities killing the childrens (and i am in no way saying we are killing children on purpose).

and her quoted passage seems to indicate that she is against anyone killing anyone.....

which would also indicate that she is against herself if she carries out the whole "killing of W" thing. which is kind of funny in a circular sense.

Hamhock
7/24/2006, 03:12 PM
I had some girl scout cookies yesterday.

what kind?

Fugue
7/24/2006, 03:15 PM
shartbread

those aren't my favorite

OklahomaTuba
7/24/2006, 03:18 PM
I'm sure she's rooting really hard for all those terrorists out there.

She sure seems to have more hate for Bush than the terrorists.

I wonder if they had this problem during WW2, with the "peace" lovers wanting to kill FDR/Churchill cause they were @ war trying to defeat the Nazis?

Hamhock
7/24/2006, 03:19 PM
shortbread

meh...

Tagalongs..:twinkies:

Hatfield
7/24/2006, 03:28 PM

I wonder if they had this problem during WW2, with the "peace" lovers wanting to kill FDR/Churchill cause they were @ war trying to defeat the Nazis?

if someone saw a person hit a little boy; then that person saw someone hit a little girl.

then that someone said...i hate people that hit little boys.....that doesn't mean they also don't hate people that hit little girls.

fwiw.

etouffee
7/24/2006, 03:31 PM
Personally, I like the Samoas. And killing little children.

Ok not the last part. Much.

Hamhock
7/24/2006, 03:31 PM
if someone saw a person hit a little boy; then that person saw someone hit a little girl.

then that someone said...i hate people that hit little boys.....that doesn't mean they also don't hate people that hit little girls.

fwiw.

best, most parallel, illustration EVAR.

OklahomaTuba
7/24/2006, 03:36 PM

fwiw.

And your point is?

Hatfield
7/24/2006, 03:38 PM
And your point is?

you are drawing conclusions that aren't present in your quoted material. as usual?

OklahomaTuba
7/24/2006, 03:39 PM
you are drawing conclusions that aren't present in your quoted material. as usual?

What conclusion did I draw? I simply asked a question.

Hatfield
7/24/2006, 03:40 PM
wasn't so much a drarwing as a scribble

OklahomaTuba
7/24/2006, 03:42 PM
wasn't so much a drarwing as a scribble

Well, you're the one who is saying I made some conclusion with a question. Excuse me for thinking you might actually know what said conclusion might be?

NormanPride
7/24/2006, 03:43 PM

After reading the article, the story seems more about America's refusal to help certain people. I'm sure we have valid reasons for the embargoes we have in place, though I can't think of them. While the lady did say she wanted to kill W, she seems more concerned about the lives of children than the death of our nation's President.

Hatfield
7/24/2006, 03:45 PM
sorry tuba since you were playing obtuse i thought i would follow along. If you honestly can't figure it out i will be happy to help.

you quote a passage from a lady saying "i would love to kill w...."; then you say She sure seems to have more hate for Bush than the terrorists." when nowhere in your quoted arena does she speak to terrorists either of love or hate.

thus you drew a conclusion from something that wasn't present as usual....and here we are again.

yw.

OklahomaTuba
7/24/2006, 03:47 PM
After reading the article, the story seems more about America's refusal to help certain people. I'm sure we have valid reasons for the embargoes we have in place, though I can't think of them. While the lady did say she wanted to kill W, she seems more concerned about the lives of children than the death of our nation's President.

I am sure she more concerned with that.

Still doesn't do much to show what a complete dimwit she is if she can't see the millions of people that have been liberated from Saddam and the Taliban because of the sacrifice of American soldiers, who she and Hat have no problem calling child killers.

Hatfield
7/24/2006, 03:49 PM
i really am beginning to think you are retarded. with a capitol wee.

show me where i have called our troops child murderers.

OklahomaTuba
7/24/2006, 03:51 PM
you quote a passage from a lady saying "i would love to kill w...."; then you say She sure seems to have more hate for Bush than the terrorists." when nowhere in your quoted arena does she speak to terrorists either of love or hate.

thus you drew a conclusion from something that wasn't present as usual....and here we are again.

yw.

So the fact she goes out of her way to say this to school kids and the media, while not saying ANYTHING about terrorists means nothing to you?

You have a real lack of common sense about you hat.

C&CDean
7/24/2006, 03:51 PM
These threads are gayer than they used to be.

NormanPride
7/24/2006, 03:52 PM
I am sure she more concerned with that.

Still doesn't do much to show what a complete dimwit she is if she can't see the millions of people that have been liberated from Saddam and the Taliban because of the sacrifice of American soldiers, who she and Hat have no problem calling child killers.

Some people don't think it's good enough, you know? It's not about how many are saved, it's about how many more CAN be saved with just a little more effort. From the article, it sounds like we're preventing proper medicine advancement there for some reason which leads to a lot of children dying of cancer. I don't know why we're doing it so I can't comment. She's not calling soldiers child killers, she's calling our policies child killers.

OklahomaTuba
7/24/2006, 03:54 PM
i really am beginning to think you are retarded. with a capitol wee.

show me where i have called our troops child murderers.

Just scroll up..

so effectively yes "bush is killing little children these days" as he is the commander and cheif of one of the entities killing the childrens (and i am in no way saying we are killing children on purpose).

Again, its common sense, considering Bush isn't on the ground with a gun, its the soldiers.

NormanPride
7/24/2006, 03:56 PM
So the fact she goes out of her way to say this to school kids and the media, while not saying ANYTHING about terrorists means nothing to you?

Really, it sounds like her argument has nothing to do with terrorism or the WOT, or anything military. It's all about medicine and the embargoes that we have placed on them.

OklahomaTuba
7/24/2006, 03:57 PM
She's not calling soldiers child killers, she's calling our policies child killers.

And my question would be, who actively carries out those policies? Bush himself?

Hatfield
7/24/2006, 03:57 PM
So the fact she goes out of her way to say this to school kids and the media, while not saying ANYTHING about terrorists mean nothing to you?

for the logically challenged...she also didn't say anything about her stance on global warming so lets say she hates that.

she also didn't say what her stance is on the color blue....let's say she hates that.

she also didn't say what her stance is on rap music...let's say she hates that.

IF HER RANT WASN'T ABOUT TERRAHISTS WHY WOULD SHE TALK ABOUT THEM???

and your little : while not saying ANYTHING about terrorists mean nothing to you?

I also don't go out of my way to make it mean something.

OklahomaTuba
7/24/2006, 03:59 PM
Really, it sounds like her argument has nothing to do with terrorism or the WOT, or anything military. It's all about medicine and the embargoes that we have placed on them.

Which is funny, cause I don't believe Bush has imposed any embargoes. He did lift some major ones in Iraq, Libya & Afganistan.

Hatfield
7/24/2006, 03:59 PM
Just scroll up..

Again, its common sense, considering Bush isn't on the ground with a gun, its the soldiers.

do you wipe your own drool or does the state have to pay to have someone do it for you?

C&CDean
7/24/2006, 04:00 PM
Fag fight is officially over.