PDA

View Full Version : BIG XII Stadiums

yukonsooner
7/24/2006, 02:02 PM
Does anyone know the stadium entrance policies of the other BIG XII stadiums? I'm going to the away games and was wondering if they were much different than ours. I'm particularly interested if they allow you to bring in bottled water.

Lucky4
7/24/2006, 03:43 PM
Does anyone know the stadium entrance policies of the other BIG XII stadiums? I'm going to the away games and was wondering if they were much different than ours. I'm particularly interested if they allow you to bring in bottled water.

Nope. No outside food or drink. How else are these universities going to make their 5 dollars a bottle if people bring their own in? ;)

ultimatesooner1
7/24/2006, 04:05 PM
cargo shorts work great for sneaking in bottled water, flasks, etc

yukonsooner
7/24/2006, 04:28 PM
I guess I look guilty. I'm the one they always pull from the line to shake down. Thanks anyway

DisTex
7/25/2006, 12:16 PM
Texas A&M's Kyle Field rule unofficially you can bring up to a gallon of water each.

It used to be no outside food or drink. But during one game a few years back. It was extremely hot and people were fainting left and right. And the concessions ran out of ICE.

BudSooner
7/26/2006, 09:02 AM
This from ww.okiestate.edu/75736421.htm/bigxiifootball/policiesadmin

Section 25 article 5
Anyone who passes thru the gates and steps in animal fecal matter shall upon request, share it with their neighbor seated closest to them.

Section 24 article 48
If your :chicken: is stuck in a sheep, well come on in and make yourself at home.

Section 14 article 12
No open stills, only the enclosed type shall be allowed.

Section 32 article 6
Any horse that is to be ridden to and from stadium shall have proper restraints and must have proper knots securing the reigns.

Section 1 article 2
No shirt, no shoes, thumb in *** or previously mentioned farm animal, no problem