PDA

View Full Version : Hey Dean!!

slickdawg
7/24/2006, 10:29 AM
WWDD??

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73803

C&CDean
7/24/2006, 10:43 AM
A .300 Win-mag bullet will explode a "retarded" brain just as efficiently as a "sane" one. WWDD? The first time he exposes his pathetic melon, it's showtime.

And I read a deal in yesterday's paper where some lunatic with a knife was attacking his co-workers in a grocery store. Cut up like 9 of them - until a bystander pulled out his piece and made dude drop the knife. If more responsible citizens were armed and at least as dangerous as the criminals, we'd see a lot less of these kinds of crimes. If some punk knew he had a 50-50 or greater chance of getting his face blown off by Miss Trucker or Miss BMW driver, he'd probably be a little less anxious about jacking their vehicle.

mdklatt
7/24/2006, 10:45 AM
If some punk knew he had a 50-50 or greater chance of getting his face blown off by Miss Trucker or Miss BMW driver, he'd probably be a little less anxious about jacking their vehicle.

This was Texas. He did have a 50/50 chance. :texan:

slickdawg
7/24/2006, 10:45 AM
I think a lot like Dean.

Should I be scared, or should the world be scared?

etouffee
7/24/2006, 10:49 AM
See, I prefer to live in the world of cheaply produced video, where Miss Trucker, Miss BMW driver, and the punk all end up in the back of Miss Trucker's truck engaging in completely non-violent activities. You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one.

C&CDean
7/24/2006, 10:52 AM
This was Texas. He did have a 50/50 chance. :texan:

This was Dallas. I'd say more like 10-90. Way too many soccer moms and weenises.

colleyvillesooner
7/24/2006, 11:24 AM
You gonna let him talk to you like that Howzit?

yermom
7/24/2006, 11:56 AM
A .300 Win-mag bullet will explode a "retarded" brain just as efficiently as a "sane" one. WWDD? The first time he exposes his pathetic melon, it's showtime.

And I read a deal in yesterday's paper where some lunatic with a knife was attacking his co-workers in a grocery store. Cut up like 9 of them - until a bystander pulled out his piece and made dude drop the knife. If more responsible citizens were armed and at least as dangerous as the criminals, we'd see a lot less of these kinds of crimes. If some punk knew he had a 50-50 or greater chance of getting his face blown off by Miss Trucker or Miss BMW driver, he'd probably be a little less anxious about jacking their vehicle.

yep... i can only hope that the other Jerks in our country keep pressure on the govt. to not turn us into helpless victims like in the UK

of course there he couldn't have had the knife either :rolleyes:

GDC
7/24/2006, 01:12 PM
This was Dallas. I'd say more like 10-90. Way too many soccer moms and weenises.

heh

colleyvillesooner
7/24/2006, 01:53 PM
yep... i can only hope that the other Jerks in our country keep pressure on the govt. to not turn us into helpless victims like in the UK

:pop:

C&CDean
7/24/2006, 02:06 PM

Everybody can have knives. And if you wanna walk around unarmed, waiting to be the next victim, rock on with your bad self. But then again, who the hell would car jack a Subaru?

yermom
7/24/2006, 02:21 PM
i mean like Jerk the truck driver

i'm all for conceal and carry laws

the :rolleyes: was for the idea that outlawing weapons makes people safer... criminals aren't going to stop carrying them

Vaevictis
7/24/2006, 02:21 PM

Pshaw, if you outlaw guns, and outlaw knives, why then people will just resort to creme pies. Are you going to outlaw creme pies?

WHERE WILL IT END?!@#?$%@#$

C&CDean
7/24/2006, 02:22 PM
i mean like Jerk the truck driver

i'm all for conceal and carry laws

the :rolleyes: was for the idea that outlawing weapons makes people safer... criminals aren't going to stop carrying them

See how a few :rolleyes: can convey the wrong meaning? Peace and love my brother, peace and love.