View Full Version : New Hummer Commercial

mdklatt
7/24/2006, 08:28 AM
Tag line: "Restore Your Manhood"

Hummer executives admit that they're selling penis substitutes. Discuss. :pop:

etouffee
7/24/2006, 08:31 AM

Hummer executives admit that they're selling penis substitutes. Discuss. :pop:I hear there are shops on Bourbon Street that sell penis substitutes a LOT cheaper than a Hummer. You could buy your wife something from there and still have 35K left over to buy yourself a nice boat. YWIA.

mdklatt
7/31/2006, 11:59 AM

Same commercial, new tag line: "Restore The Balance".

Apparently the Hummer execs realized it's not a good idea to imply that your customers have small weenises. :cool:

Even if they do. :pop:

Viking Kitten
7/31/2006, 12:04 PM
I saw this obnoxious one last night where this mom and her kid are at a playground, and another mom jumps in front of the line for the slide or something in front of them. So the first mom, instead of telling the line-jumping mom where to shove it, goes and buys a Hummer and apparently this makes her feel somehow validated as a human being.

WTF KIND OF PATHETIC SCHMUCK WOULD THIS KIND OF MARKETING APPEAL TO???

OUDoc
7/31/2006, 12:14 PM
You guys are taking them too seriously. I was hoping the mom would go back to the park and run over the other mother.

mdklatt
7/31/2006, 12:16 PM

The kind of people that buy Hummers, apparently. :D

achiro
7/31/2006, 12:20 PM
You guys are taking them too seriously. I was hoping the mom would go back to the park and run over the other mother.
Heh, I was thinking the same thing. :D :D :D

Viking Kitten
7/31/2006, 12:24 PM
Well yeah, if she had gone to that park and ran over the other mom's minivan all Bigfoot style, that would have been funny. Instead they just showed her driving the Hummer with this little self satisfied look on her face. "See! I am somebody now! I mean... Aren't I?... Aren't I"

Boarder
7/31/2006, 12:25 PM
Apparantly, Hummer is making fun of the fun that is poked at them by all the Hummer Haters. Sounds pretty funny, although I haven't seen it. THey need to do a commercial with a tiny little car behind it at a drive in or something. Tha'd be funny.

Viking Kitten
7/31/2006, 12:30 PM
Apparantly, Hummer is making fun of the fun that is poked at them by all the Hummer Haters. Sounds pretty funny, although I haven't seen it. THey need to do a commercial with a tiny little car behind it at a drive in or something. Tha'd be funny.

Now I'm not a dude or nothin,' but If I was, and people were making fun of my little ****, I wouldn't whip my little **** out and start waving it around. ;) (I'm totally kidding Boarder!)

(For the record, I really don't care one way or the other about Hummers. I drive a big gas guzzling SUV myself, so I ain't got no room to judge.)

TheHumanAlphabet
7/31/2006, 12:33 PM
I saw this obnoxious one last night where this mom and her kid are at a playground, and another mom jumps in front of the line for the slide or something in front of them. So the first mom, instead of telling the line-jumping mom where to shove it, goes and buys a Hummer and apparently this makes her feel somehow validated as a human being.

People who think they need a Hummer to bully people on the road and make up for their feelings of inadequacy...

mdklatt
7/31/2006, 12:33 PM
Apparantly, Hummer is making fun of the fun that is poked at them by all the Hummer Haters.

I kinda doubt it. Nobody buys a Hummer out of a sense of irony.

TheHumanAlphabet
7/31/2006, 12:35 PM
Same commercial, new tag line: "Restore The Balance".

Apparently the Hummer execs realized it's not a good idea to imply that your customers have small weenises. :cool:

Even if they do. :pop:

Funny how the Hummer execs were "afraid" of their "manhood" to change the commercial. Not very "manly" if you ask me...

So buy a Hummer to try and beef up your manliness from execs that have small weenises...

OUDoc
7/31/2006, 12:36 PM
Yeah, you gas-guzzlers suck! ;)

OKC Sooner
7/31/2006, 12:39 PM
The kind of people that buy Hummers, apparently. :D
I've never paid for a hummer in my whole life...

Boarder
7/31/2006, 12:41 PM
I kinda doubt it. Nobody buys a Hummer out of a sense of irony.
Yeah, but they do have a sense of humor. I have heard of a bunch of Hummer owners that buy the Prius "Hybrid Synergy Drive" emblems and put them on the H2s just to aggravate the Prius owners.

SoonerInKCMO
7/31/2006, 01:06 PM
Yeah, but they do have a sense of humor. I have heard of a bunch of Hummer owners that buy the Prius "Hybrid Synergy Drive" emblems and put them on the H2s just to aggravate the Prius owners.

They should also stick on there a URL to that study that showed H2s consume less energy than Priuses over the life of the automobile. :D

Penguin
7/31/2006, 01:09 PM
Anybody ever look at www.FUH2.com (http://www.FUH2.com) ?

Funny stuff. NSFW!!!!!!!

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
7/31/2006, 01:14 PM
i saw one the other day where a hummer ran over a horse and kept on going...

OUstud
7/31/2006, 01:18 PM
I have a Hummer ad idea...guy rolls up in a Hummer to pick up a hooker. Screen fades to black: 30 SECONDS LATER Then, a shot of the hooker stepping out of the car, laughing. FADE TO BLACK

BeetDigger
7/31/2006, 01:26 PM
(For the record, I really don't care one way or the other about Hummers.)

Czar, is this true?

:pop: