PDA

View Full Version : Ty Law signs with the Chiefs!!

Collier11
7/23/2006, 09:36 PM
Maybe my beloved Chiefs can finally get back to the playoffs and make some noise for once

Socrefbek
7/23/2006, 09:57 PM
He shoulda gone back to the Pats. That way they both could get another ring.

Looks like Indy is in the drivers seat for the AFC. Cincy is having all kinds of trouble off the field and Carson is not back until mid-season. Steelers won't repeat.

San Diego will drop back to 9-7. Denver wins the west KC might get a wildcard.

New England wins the East

Baltimore wins the Central

Indy wins the North

Other wildcard bewteen Pittsburg, Jacksonville, Miami and Cincy

Collier11
7/24/2006, 01:59 AM
you forget that Indy lost james!!

bomber64manat
7/24/2006, 11:01 AM
who da heck do u think ur talking about carson's only out till like week 3 and they still got Chad Johnson, Indy still has the dynamic duo, Kansas City has the best running in da league and a good tight end, San Diego still has LT and Antonio Gates so no matter what there not going to suck okaaay peace

Socrefbek
7/24/2006, 09:45 PM
who da heck do u think ur talking about carson's only out till like week 3 and they still got Chad Johnson, [/qoute]

Wishful Thinking. Plus Palmers still got to knock the rust off. Team has a lot of off the field issues to deal with also

[quote]Indy still has the dynamic duo,

OK ... I said they were the team to beat :confused:

Kansas City has the best running in da league and a good tight end,

Little problem with lack of a quality QB and receivers. "D" needs more help than just Ty Law

San Diego still has LT and Antonio Gates so no matter what there not going to suck okaaay peace

First year starter at QB. He still has to get the ball to the right peeps. Opposing D keys on LT and makes Rivers beat them. Ain't happenin' in year one. SD 9-7

NEXT! :pop:

Collier11
7/25/2006, 02:17 AM
[/qoute]

Little problem with lack of a quality QB

NEXT! :pop:[/QUOTE]

I assume you are referring to Trent Green, I wasnt sure that you were though since you said he wasnt quality and the guy has been to two pro-bowls in a row, and been in the top 3 in passing the past several years!! IMO you are a dunce

Socrefbek
7/27/2006, 07:33 AM
[/qoute]

Little problem with lack of a quality QB

NEXT! :pop:

I assume you are referring to Trent Green, I wasnt sure that you were though since you said he wasnt quality and the guy has been to two pro-bowls in a row, and been in the top 3 in passing the past several years!! IMO you are a dunce[/QUOTE]

Nice! Real Classy move there. I give an opinion on a players playing ability. You disagree and take an unprovoked personal shot. I'll take your dunce and raise it to an you are an insecure :chicken: chit defensive prick.

Oh BTW

http://www.nfl.com/stats/leaders/NFL/PRAT/2005/regular
2005 8th rated in NFL and 6th in AFC.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/leaders/NFL/PRAT/2005/post
Hmmmm. Did not take his team to the playoffs

Trent Green is a good serviceable QB but not a "Quality QB". He went to the pro-bowl as an injury replacement. http://www.nfl.com/probowl/afc_roster
not exactly something to brag on since 3 players (Brady, Plummer, and Palmer Dropped Out)

pwned!! NEXT!!!

Collier11
7/27/2006, 12:46 PM
Im pretty sure that not taking his team to the playoffs had nothing to do with him and a little more to do with the defense...that wasnt an unprovoked personal shot you big baby, I was stating facts. You said that Green wasnt a good qb but by the fact that he has been to two straight pro-bowls and been in the top several of the passing stats, what you said makes you a dunce for not knowing your facts. He was 2nd in yds, and 8th in passer rating, so how exactly that isnt quality...Im still waiting ignorant as*

Scott D
7/27/2006, 03:20 PM
who own da chief?

Socrefbek
7/27/2006, 09:52 PM
Im pretty sure that not taking his team to the playoffs had nothing to do with him and a little more to do with the defense...that wasnt an unprovoked personal shot you big baby, I was stating facts. You said that Green wasnt a good qb but by the fact that he has been to two straight pro-bowls and been in the top several of the passing stats, what you said makes you a dunce for not knowing your facts. He was 2nd in yds, and 8th in passer rating, so how exactly that isnt quality...Im still waiting ignorant as*

I provided links and know the facts. I stated an opinion on those facts that he was not a quality QB. Manning, Palmer, Brady, Roethlesberger are Quality QB's. Then you have some good serviceable QB's. Plummer, Green, Bledsoe and the like.

Its my opinion. Sorry if I stepped on your sensitive little toes and did not declare the QB of your favorite team as Quality. Now go call a Whaaaaaaaambulance. :rolleyes:

Collier11
7/28/2006, 12:15 AM
:rolleyes: jackazz!

GDC
7/28/2006, 07:19 AM
I get Lawyer Malloy and Ty Law mixed up

Socrefbek
7/28/2006, 10:08 AM
:rolleyes: jackazz!

Doofus Maximus! :D

I've got a 4 year old and a 10 year old. They are giving me the latest tips on infantile insults so that I can keep things at your level.

Collier11
7/28/2006, 12:08 PM
fart sniffer!!