PDA

View Full Version : Tide To Go Pen

LilSooner
7/23/2006, 04:12 PM
Best invention EVAR! So I don't buy alot of this crap because alot of it doesn't work, this is the exception.

It save a really expensive cardigan from Harolds. In April I had gotten chocolate on the boob and couldn't get it out. Took it too the cleaners and they couldn't get it out. So, it has sat sadly in my closet since then until today. I used the pen on it and the stain came completely out.

Hooray!

OCUDad
7/23/2006, 04:19 PM
Tell us the story of how the chocolate got on the boob. Please? :confused:

OUHOMER
7/23/2006, 04:43 PM
I tried the Tide pen, it did not work for me. But than again it wasnt chocolate on the boob.

And you know this thread is no good without picks

Okla-homey
7/23/2006, 05:11 PM
Tell us the story of how the chocolate got on the boob. Please? :confused:

This issue has been thoroughly discussed previously. I'll summarize. Ladies have a shelf between their mouth and their laps (and thank heavens for it to BTW.) Said shelf ladies have in their chestal region catches crumbs and drips when they eat. By contrast, us guys (who have no shelf) end up with the crumbs and drips on our pants -- unless we sport big bellies which can intercept crumbs and drips much like the ladies' shelves.

Clear?;)

proud gonzo
7/23/2006, 05:17 PM
I tried the Tide pen, it did not work for me. But than again it wasnt chocolate on the boob.

And you know this thread is no good without picks

http://www.lutherie.net/pk_all.jpg

OUHOMER
7/23/2006, 05:24 PM
http://www.lutherie.net/pk_all.jpg

:D :D :D :D :D

LilSooner
7/23/2006, 05:24 PM
Rhino gets mad when I put up picks of the chestical region, (even if they are fully covered, and even when he takes the picture).

Okla-homey
7/23/2006, 06:51 PM
Rhino gets mad when I put up picks of the chestical region, (even if they are fully covered, and even when he takes the picture).

He is obviously suffering from lack of self-worth and self-confidence issues. Perhaps he should attend counseling conducted by AlGore. He has licked it;)

Mjcpr
7/23/2006, 07:02 PM
Perhaps he should attend counseling conducted by AlGore. He has licked it;)

AlGore has licked lots of things.

Kimberlyz4OU
7/23/2006, 07:22 PM
Yea well, last year at a basketball game, I was eating popcorn. I dropped kernel down my shirt and it came out the bottom and was on my lap. I looked at my sis-in-law (double d's), she as laughing her a$$ off. so ha!

And Lil, I haven't tried to T-T-G pen, but I'ma gonna!