PDA

View Full Version : Saturday Night Confessional

SeattleOUstudent
7/22/2006, 07:50 PM
I am currently listening to Ben Folds really really loud and singing along. :pop:

What are you doin?

GDC
7/22/2006, 08:13 PM
Working on a blog for one of my courses involving some interesting articles about the history of creationism, the Scopes trial,and the evangelical response to Darwin's publication of On the Origin of Species. Eating pizza with my nieces and fiance while they watch America's Sweethearts. Just came in from cutting and hauling several loads of wood, cleaning the dog pens, mowing the yard, and helping my future in-laws get moved into their new house. I also blasted my legs today with heavy squats and leg presses, extensions, curls, and calf raises, after an hour on the bike to warm up. Also dipping Copenhagen and drinking Diet Mt. Dew and listening to Arise by Sepultura. The end.

Soonrboy
7/22/2006, 09:56 PM
Just finished watching Grandma's Boy ...and actually laughed at it.

slickdawg
7/22/2006, 10:06 PM
I'm packing. The story of the month of July for me.

proud gonzo
7/22/2006, 11:01 PM
earlier i watched part of Bubble Boy and then i watched part of The Hot Chick and then I watched part of Lethal Weapon.

slickdawg
7/22/2006, 11:07 PM
earlier i watched part of Bubble Boy and then i watched part of The Hot Chick and then I watched part of Lethal Weapon.

So you watched Bubble Hot Weapon?

:D

olevetonahill
7/22/2006, 11:27 PM
So you watched Bubble Hot Weapon?

:D
I think that translates to TRIPLESEC :cool:

King Crimson
7/22/2006, 11:41 PM
strung out in heaven.

some Smithwick's, too.

walkoffsooner
7/22/2006, 11:43 PM
Listening to Tom Petty and drinking a margarita. Wondering if i should go to bed and get up for church.

OUinFLA
7/22/2006, 11:45 PM
I think Ill take a nap after reading about gdc's day.