PDA

View Full Version : Seeking Oklahoma/Oregon Tickets

sendbaht
7/22/2006, 06:57 PM
Will be in Oregon that week and would love to go...Thanks...

Bluto Blutarsky
7/23/2006, 01:22 AM
I've got some extras in Section 37 which is very close to the Sooner sections. These seats are in the middle of S37 (very close to the concourse).

Here's a link.....
http://www.goducks.com/clickableSeatingChartAutzen.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=500

One thing to keep in mind as you click on Sec37 on the link, the pic of the view from that section is at pretty much the very top of that section which isn't really accurate as these seats are much lower. Actually, to get a better idea of the seats, click on S16 to see a good shot of S37(from across the field) which is the section in the corner of the endzone directly above the EG in Oregon on the wall. The tix being sold are just above the concourse of S37.

If I recall correctly, all of section 39, and the upper parts of 38 and 37 are for visiting fans, assuming they need their full allotment which I'm sure OU will.

(But as a heads-up, I'm asking $500 for the pair. Yes, I know that's kinda steep. But given the Sooners drawing power and how much of a frenzy our team's fans will be come game time, I'll get my price.)

EDIT: I actually have a total of 6 extra tix, all together.

Boomer.....
7/24/2006, 11:21 AM
Found these:

OU/Oregon Tix (http://tulsa.craigslist.org/tix/185074536.html)

yermom
7/24/2006, 05:07 PM
there are mini-packs for three games including ours on eBay for $299 buy-it-now...

sendbaht
7/28/2006, 10:05 AM
Bluto, Yes, a little steep, ( for me) but I'm sure worth it. To save me from buying them outside the studium I'll pay your price (if not sold yet) if you throw in two tickets to the OU/Washington game.:) Hay, just asking.:)))

sendbaht
7/28/2006, 10:06 AM
Thanks Boomer and Vermom.. will check them out...

Bluto Blutarsky
7/29/2006, 11:23 AM
Hey there SendB-

I'm a Duck, so I'm afraid that I'm not able to assist with your request for the tix to the UW game. But I'll tell you this, it would really be better if you didn't go to that game vs. the huskies(mutts as Oregon fans call'em). The game will be such carnage that it would scar you for life. It is not legal what the Sooners are going to do to them. And I, for one, CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

Regarding the tix for our game, if you'd prefer, I'll set up a buy it now auction on ebay. And just so you know, if you happen to know someone locally, I'll gladly meet them to arrange for the pick-up. Just want you to feel comfortable with the transaction if you decide to get them. I will guarantee you that these tix make it to you as promised.

Let me know if you have any questions.

-Bluto