PDA

View Full Version : Jason White: "How can kids grow up to be Heismans?"

BOOMTOWNSOONERS
7/21/2006, 07:10 PM
I just wanted you all to know about something totally awesome in OKC:

HEISMAN TROPHY WINNER Jason White will be signing autographs from 12:00-1:00 on Saturday July 22nd at Boomtown Ballyards at 122nd and Western in North Oklahoma City!

Jason is doing this to promote a charity football camp coming up in August that he is doing with Ken Heupel (Josh's Dad) and the Day of Champions Football Camp staff!

These camps have been awesome all around the country! This is the first time the Day of Champions have come to North OKC and they're running the camp for charity at Boomtown Ballyards at 122nd & Western. The camp will feature several members of the National Championship team including Curtis Fagan, Josh Norman, Ramon Richardson among others! So it doesn't matter if your trying to be a QB or a RB or a DE, Ken Heupel's staff is going to get you the THUNDER so you can learn from the BEST!

The camp will be instructional, will have a competitive aspect, inspirational aspect (for the community aspect) as well as a meet and greet BBQ for all the participants afterward! The camp is Friday August 11th through Sunday, August 13th. There is more information and registration form online at http://www.boomtownballyards.com/content.asp?secnum=135&pid=136 or you can call 405-749-8696 to get the info from Boomtown.

Hope you all check this out because it seems like a great way for kids to get access to good role models, to have some fun, to get better and the best part is that it all goes for charity! Boomer Sooner!

GottaHavePride
7/21/2006, 07:50 PM
1. That's pretty cool.

2. If I was a kid, I wouldn't want to grow up to be a Heisman. Standing on a little pedestal all day would get kind of boring.

;)

85sooners
7/22/2006, 11:12 AM
cool

CrimsonChampion
7/22/2006, 06:58 PM
All I need is JW's sig and I'll have all Sooner heisman winners. I got lucky one day in the 90s at one of our games, Billy Sims, Vessels, and Steve Owens were all right by me so I got my new Sooner had and got r' done.