PDA

View Full Version : Barry Switzer called me today.

Sooner24
7/21/2006, 06:18 PM
I wasn't home so he just left a message on my machine. He wants me to vote for somebody but I really didn't listen that closely to the messag as I am sure he will call back so we can discuss it.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
7/21/2006, 07:06 PM
We should suppose he cares deeply about politic$, no?

GottaHavePride
7/21/2006, 07:42 PM
If you need to call him back let PG know - she's got his phone number. ;)

Big Red Ron
7/21/2006, 09:56 PM
Seriously, how long until one of these people nut up and call Barry out for endorsing John Blake? If he ever interfered with my elections, I'd send out a full color direct mail post card to every voter in the district with a picture of my opponent and John Blake that said "These two men have something in common..."

Barry has gotten to where people are using him to some degree.

Sooner24
7/21/2006, 11:54 PM
Seriously, how long until one of these people nut up and call Barry out for endorsing John Blake? If he ever interfered with my elections, I'd send out a full color direct mail post card to every voter in the district with a picture of my opponent and John Blake that said "These two men have something in common..."

Barry has gotten to where people are using him to some degree.

Man that is going to run into some major pocket change. :eek:

proud gonzo
7/22/2006, 12:56 AM
I wasn't home so he just left a message on my machine. He wants me to vote for somebody but I really didn't listen that closely to the messag as I am sure he will call back so we can discuss it.

FEH. I laugh at your "phone call." :P

:D

proud gonzo
7/22/2006, 12:56 AM
If you need to call him back let PG know - she's got his phone number. ;)

I'll give you a hint--the area code's 405 ;)

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
7/22/2006, 10:25 AM

Barry has gotten to where people are using him to some degree.They aren't using him. I don't think Barry would campaign for anyone he didn't want to see win.

Big Red Ron
7/22/2006, 11:02 AM
They aren't using him. I don't think Barry would campaign for anyone he didn't want to see win.He's helped friends of friends of third cousins. He doesn't even know some of the people he's helped.

Sooner24
7/22/2006, 08:19 PM
He's helped friends of friends of third cousins. He doesn't even know some of the people he's helped.

Link???