PDA

View Full Version : Best Websites for Travel

soonerhubs
7/21/2006, 11:28 AM
Does anyone know that best sites they've found for airfare, hotels, etc?

Maybe there are certain methods people use to get cheaper travel.

I usually use Cheaptickets, but I'm not sure about priceline though. I figured there has to be some experts out there who could help me.

I'm trying to find tickets from SLC to St Paul MN for November 8 through the 11th.

TIA

Sooner in Tampa
7/21/2006, 11:34 AM
www.travelocity.com (http://www.travelocity.com) has always been the best one for me.

GottaHavePride
7/21/2006, 11:34 AM
Most of the ones I check are usually within about $5 of each other. I usually use Orbitz or Expedia if I want to get flight, hotel, car, etc. all together. If I don't need hotel / car I just go straight to the airline's website.

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
7/21/2006, 12:00 PM
i do my initial pricing and scheduling on www.kayak.com. this allows you to figure out who is the cheapest into that city. from there i go to cheap tickets and priceline to see if they can beat it...

CatHunter
7/21/2006, 12:07 PM
orbitz!

Flagstaffsooner
7/21/2006, 12:57 PM
Stay away from Priceline and Hotwire for hotels. You will end up sharing a room with a fat lady that snores.

Taxman71
7/21/2006, 01:00 PM
www.tripadvisor.com

YWIA

OklahomaTuba
7/21/2006, 01:01 PM
I vote kayak.com and sidestep.com. Tripadvisor.com is a MUST for finding the best places to stay & has some good travel deals on each place.

Another site if you need a nice trip down to a beach type of place thats cool is www.beachdestinations.com.