PDA

View Full Version : Toll House Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches

royalfan5
7/20/2006, 03:26 PM
RMFO. They are outstanding.

SoonerBK
7/20/2006, 03:44 PM
I had always heard that Lutherans were quite fond of those.

royalfan5
7/20/2006, 03:45 PM
I had always heard that Lutherans were quite fond of those.
Yes, it's part of the small catechism.

Okla-homey
7/20/2006, 03:50 PM
I have Lutherans on the old man's side of the family. Germans. They're pretty uptight like us Baptists but they tend to take a more liberal view towards alcohol which I found refreshing...but not as refreshing as the beer fridge my Lutheran Uncle Art had in his garage! There might have been ice cream sammiches in the freezer part too but I never checked.

royalfan5
7/20/2006, 03:54 PM
I have Lutherans on the old man's side of the family. Germans. They're pretty uptight like us Baptists but they tend to take a more liberal view towards alcohol which I found refreshing...but not as refreshing as the beer fridge my Lutheran Uncle Art had in his garage! There might have been ice cream sammiches in the freezer part too but I never checked.
Lutheran German's...uptight...say it isn't so;)

Okla-homey
7/20/2006, 03:57 PM
Lutheran German's...uptight...say it isn't so;)

Yes, but if you got work to be done, there are none better to git after it.

royalfan5
7/20/2006, 03:58 PM
Yes, but if you got work to be done, there are none better to git after it.
Being fully Lutheran and German all the way back to Germany, I'm pretty familiar with how the system works.

SoonerBK
7/20/2006, 04:25 PM
This may turn out to be my first successful thread jack!

achiro
7/20/2006, 05:42 PM
This may turn out to be my first successful thread jack!
I was gonna say, "not so fast my friend" but then quickly realized the amount of neg spek I could receive for that...maybe even a banning so I won't.

BUT

To get back on track, they are the bomb but I recently tried the ones from Schwan's and O...M...G!!!! The really RMFO! and make the other ones taste ordinary.

achiro
7/20/2006, 05:44 PM
http://content.schwans.com/schwansimages/products/53034lg.jpg

mrssoonerhubler
7/20/2006, 06:06 PM
I had on of those at Disneyland. It cost a hundred dollars, but it was good.

AlbqSooner
7/20/2006, 06:20 PM
Do the Ice Cream sammiches with home made cookies and home made Ice Cream if you want a truly toungasmic experience.

StoopTroup
7/20/2006, 06:31 PM
My Dear departed GrandFather was Lutheran. It was the Catholic side of the Family that came to his rescue when at 89 he fell and ended up a Quadriplegic for the last 6 months of his life. The rest of the Family couldn't let go of his tough as nails Rancher / Railroad approach towards life. He put food and shelter over all their heads and raised them to be the "Good" Christians they think they are. I had to give his Eulogy as none of them were willing to say anything other than "Bye Dad".

I still miss him. He was a hard-a$$. I miss that too.

He was a good man.

Love Ya Grandpa!

StoopTroup - Your Grandson forever...

PS: Eat all the Toll House Cookie Ice Cream Sandwishes you want...and save one for me when I see you again.