PDA

View Full Version : Haley Joel Osment in car crash

CatHunter
7/20/2006, 09:44 AM
LA CANADA FLINTRIDGE, California (AP) -- Actor Haley Joel Osment was hospitalized early Thursday after he apparently lost control of his car while heading to his Los Angeles-area home, authorities said.

Osment, who was nominated for an Academy Award for his role as a boy who could see dead people in "The Sixth Sense," was driving a 1995 Saturn about 1 a.m. when the car collided with a brick pillar and flipped, said Los Angeles County sheriff's Lt. Greg Sisneros.

The 18-year-old actor was awake and talking following the crash, Sisneros said. He had been alone in the car and was taken to Huntington Hospital in nearby Pasadena.

Wow! Guess he is doing well these days.

toast
7/20/2006, 10:26 AM
I can see it on Letterman now.

Top 10 reasons Haley Joel Osment drives a 1995 Saturn

10. His Yugo was in the shop.

9. Dead people keep stealing his other cars.

8. He was constantly recognized when he drove his former car, a Chevrolet Cavalier.

7. Dean told him all European cars are junk.

6. His credit is screwed up due to confusion with Emmanuel Lewis.

5. Gas mileage, gas mileage, gas mileage.

4. His excellent driving skills.

3. He heard Jessica Simpson has a thing for guys with Saturns.

2. He's applying to oSu and wanted to have the best car on campus.

1. He's saving up to get a Pontiac G6 just like 1TC's.

Mjcpr
7/20/2006, 10:29 AM
I think I'd rather be able to see brick pillars than dead people.

C&CDean
7/20/2006, 10:33 AM
I'm just wondering what kind of a loser somebody would have to be to actually find this, and then post this on a message board. A pretty big one I'm thinking.

GrapevineSooner
7/20/2006, 10:35 AM
Christ, even I drive a better car than he does. ;)

Newbomb Turk
7/20/2006, 10:49 AM
Christ, even I drive a better car than he does. ;)

If you car isn't wrecked, it's better than his is now.

Beef
7/20/2006, 10:50 AM
I think I'd rather be able to see brick pillars than dead people.
Awesome.

achiro
7/20/2006, 10:55 AM
[Haley Joe]It was my servants car![/Haley Joe]

soonerhubs
7/20/2006, 11:01 AM
Well, I hope he recovers fully. Car accidents are scary and dangerous even in the nicest cars let alone Saturns.

frankensooner
7/20/2006, 11:07 AM
I bet it is one of the few cars in which he can reach the pedal. Sorry Haley Joel, get well soon.

CatHunter
7/20/2006, 12:11 PM
I'm just wondering what kind of a loser somebody would have to be to actually find this, and then post this on a message board. A pretty big one I'm thinking.

I can't wait for you to come back to DC.

C&CDean
7/20/2006, 12:13 PM
I can't wait for you to come back to DC.

I'm sitting in a meeting room this very second in Potomac - surrounded by nimrods who think they're really, really smart. I'll be in Alexandria tonight.

CatHunter
7/20/2006, 12:16 PM
I'm sitting in a meeting room this very second in Potomac - surrounded by nimrods who think they're really, really smart. I'll be in Alexandria tonight.

Hey! I think I am in that same room!