PDA

View Full Version : Okay. Back to OU recruits here...

The Consumate Showman
7/19/2006, 09:11 PM
Update via ouinsider interview.

In an interview with James Hale, Corey Wilson, Trav Wilson's little brother, told Hale, basically, that he was commiting to OU and that Hale could put him down as a soft verbal. Corey said that it is not that he is wanting to see if another team takes the lead over OU, he is just wanting to enjoy the process as of right now and said that he will commit to OU early in the upcoming football season. He said he doesn't want to close any doors too fast. He said that OU was the only team he is looking at.

I think is is safe to say that the other WR spot on the recuiting roster will porbably be filled by Dez Bryant or Ron Brooks. I really don't think that Tolliver is going to come to OU and I don't think that we will wait on him until signing day if Brooks or Bryant decides to announce early.

melbitoast
7/24/2006, 01:42 PM
I would love to get Tolliver. The kid is an amazing athlete. Perhaps RS his freshmen year, so that he takes the field when are current crop of great WRs are JRs and SRs. This would give him a lot of time to showcase his talents. Team him up with Tennell on opposite sides, and watch Def Coor go nuts trying to decide how to match up.

melbitoast
7/24/2006, 01:43 PM
sorry, "our" current crop