PDA

View Full Version : Dayum day is starting out bad

olevetonahill
7/19/2006, 09:39 AM
Some ******* dumped another dog out here , shes cute looks like a kalahula (sp ) mix , that's not so bad at least shes friendly and I can find her a home .
But My dog Knothead ,I think he got snake bit awhile ago :eek: He made a beeline for the door and put his head in my lap . I'm watching him now to see if gets any bad symptoms .

Partial Qualifier
7/19/2006, 09:58 AM
Okay, now I want to see a picture of a dog named Knothead :)

olevetonahill
7/19/2006, 10:02 AM
Hes just a black lab mix that I found at the dump . Hes the smartest dumb dog ive ever had , or the dumbest smart dog I cant figure out which

Newbomb Turk
7/19/2006, 10:12 AM
Hope your dog is OK.

Maybe someone dumped off the other dog as a birthday present. ;)

BajaOklahoma
7/19/2006, 11:07 AM
How is he doing? I worry about snakebites.
And I my offer on supplying the ammo/whatever to deal with the peoplw who dump dogs is open to you too.

olevetonahill
7/19/2006, 11:21 AM
he seems to be ok .
I was watching out my window with the dump dog , he went over a log and and started limping bad . holding his back leg up high , came in the house and started licking it up above his foot . No marks that I could see
Guess it will be an okay day after all ;)

BajaOklahoma
7/19/2006, 11:25 AM
Well, after 1TC comes to pick up his new dog anyway..... ;)

olevetonahill
7/19/2006, 11:28 AM
Well, after 1TC comes to pick up his new dog anyway..... ;)
:D
Oh and I don't need ammo , What id like is and industrial size meat grinder so I can grind the bastages up and feed em to the dogs while i try to find a home for em

BajaOklahoma
7/19/2006, 11:40 AM
I could maybe afford the meat grinder attachment for the Kitchenaide mixer - would you mind chopping them up so they fit in it?

Tailwind
7/19/2006, 12:01 PM
Just get a wood chipper....then you don't have to do as much dismembering.;)

olevetonahill
7/19/2006, 12:05 PM
Good idea I have one of those :D

Okla-homey
7/19/2006, 12:09 PM
If Knothead gets all swole-up, you might need to suck out the pizen.

BajaOklahoma
7/19/2006, 12:22 PM

Great idea. And it will hold them, no matter how big or how many many. Good jorb.

So vet, am I paying for gas or electricity? I've got a rich honey and he'll be footing the bill....... Seriously. :D

olevetonahill
7/19/2006, 12:35 PM
Great idea. And it will hold them, no matter how big or how many many. Good jorb.

So vet, am I paying for gas or electricity? I've got a rich honey and he'll be footing the bill....... Seriously. :D
Just make sure he keeps me in sharp axes so I can cut em up in manageble chunks ;)
Homey Knothead sems to be fine I think he did the thing that needed doing . He spent about 30 minutes licking the spot about 6 inches up on his leg