PDA

View Full Version : Dallas DE SAM Acho

SouthernSooner
7/18/2006, 04:11 PM
Some Stats

Acho is a tremendous athlete that plays with great energy, which is what sets him apart from many other defensive ends. He benches 315 pounds and squats over 400, starts in basketball and throws the shot and discus in track.

A Good Quote

“I am open to everyone to be honest. There are a couple of schools who are up there, but I am open to everybody. Stanford, USC, Virginia, Iowa, Oklahoma State, Tulsa and TCU are schools that I like the most. I am still waiting to hear from Oklahoma what they want to do. I have an interest in OU and Cal is up there. If Oklahoma offers then I will have a great interest in them.”

From Scout

I thought this was interesting.

The Consumate Showman
7/18/2006, 08:42 PM
I think we fill our needs with RJ and MAYBE this kid. I think the staff may be interested in another kid from the San Antonio area that just now got his tapes in...

SouthernSooner
7/20/2006, 05:50 AM
I think we fill our needs with RJ and MAYBE this kid. I think the staff may be interested in another kid from the San Antonio area that just now got his tapes in...

What is the name of the kid in San Antonio?

The Consumate Showman
7/20/2006, 03:06 PM
What is the name of the kid in San Antonio?

Ugh. I was wrong. Acho is the new recruit we are looking at. I thought it was another kid. HE seems to have passed the eye test with the sooners, but I think they are wanting to see alittle more before they offer him. Sorry 'bout that.