PDA

View Full Version : CFN: Redshirt Freshman All-Americans

Octavian
7/17/2006, 02:50 PM
DL DeMarcus Granger, Oklahoma – It’s a matter of when, not if, Granger becomes one of the Big 12’s most dominant defensive tackles. He arrived in Norman with enormous expectations and did not disappoint in first set of 15 spring workouts. Granger is a 6-3, 300-pound bull-rusher, who’s good now, but is only going to get better with live action.

DB Keenan Clayton, Oklahoma – Clayton is still learning at strong safety, and probably won’t top the depth chart in September, but Sooner coaches can’t stop raving about his linebacker size, physical play and penchant for packing a wallop from the secondary. Right now, his biggest weakness is experience, which will be remedied once the 2006 season kicks off.

http://collegefootballnews.com/2006/Preview/AllAmerica_Redshirtfreshmen.htm

jackietreehorn
7/17/2006, 06:10 PM
ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

only about 7 more weeks boys! I'm dying!

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
7/17/2006, 06:21 PM
can you say "recruiting hype"?

The Consumate Showman
7/17/2006, 08:01 PM

:pop:

Eric Huggins, Brian Jackson, and Brian Simmons(health? Update anyone?) might surprise....

Octavian
7/17/2006, 08:44 PM

I get your point but it's from a summer article on collegefootballnews.com.

Should college football writers not make projections for college football players on a college football website?

goingoneight
7/17/2006, 09:26 PM
I'll take anything I can get. Hell, someone can tell me Brent Rhomar is going to win the Heisman in 2006... I'll doubt it, but I'll take it in the summer...