PDA

View Full Version : not to beat a dead horse, but...

soonerinabilene
7/17/2006, 12:13 PM
texas tech can s*ck my ****! in the sports section of yesterdays newspaper, there is an ad for tech season tickets with a pic of their running back stretching across the goal line during the screwjob(magically, they airbrushed his knee out of the picture) with a big caption thats says, "HE"S IN!! ARE YOU?" I really, really, really cant wait for us to hang half a hundred on em in the first half, and then keep the starters in during the second half and score that much again. what i really want is for ad to break a long run, take a knee at the one, and then spike the ball and put his hands up like he scored.

OUDoc
7/17/2006, 12:35 PM
Wormer, he's a dead man! Marmalard, dead! Niedermeyer...

PDXsooner
7/17/2006, 12:43 PM
the angrier you get, the more their marketing campaign is proving successful.

jackietreehorn
7/17/2006, 12:55 PM
what i really want is for ad to break a long run, take a knee at the one, and then spike the ball and put his hands up like he scored.
LOL, spek-gray spek, but spek nonetheless

Partial Qualifier
7/17/2006, 01:31 PM
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b397/CustersDoctor/100_1173.jpg

OUDoc
7/17/2006, 01:32 PM
Tech consistently shows the least class in the conference. texas trash university.

Jason White's Third Knee
7/17/2006, 02:04 PM
Tech consistently shows the least class in the conference. texas trash university.

TT is a close second to Colorado.

boomersoonerdude
7/17/2006, 02:10 PM
My early prediction
OU - 41
TT (classless bastards) - 0

bstuff1979
7/17/2006, 02:34 PM
I'd like to see a Buddy Ryan-esque fake take-a-knee when OU's up by 40+ in the final seconds to make it an even 60 points. Final score of 60 to 13. Mike Leach is great but it's too bad he has to be coaching in Dirtville, tx. I propose a petition to have Leach as OU's new mascot. He's better than the horse-man pigs and you know he deserves better than tech. Nothing wrong with paying a mascot 500k+ a year if he/she/it's worth it.

stonecoldsoonerfan
7/17/2006, 03:55 PM
we're going to beat them as badly as we can this year. no mercy for them.

Sonner magic923
7/17/2006, 04:07 PM
i predict another 77-0 pimp smaking of these idiots

douxpaysan
7/17/2006, 08:05 PM
Tech fan is like a slinky, he's really not good for nothin'...but it still brings a smile to your face when you push him down a flight of stairs. http://www.virtualstampclub.com/images/40s-slinky.jpg

bstuff1979
7/17/2006, 08:34 PM
Tech fan is like a slinky, he's really not good for nothin'...but it still brings a smile to your face when you push him down a flight of stairs. http://www.virtualstampclub.com/images/40s-slinky.jpg

brilliant!

OUDoc
7/17/2006, 09:28 PM
TT is a close second to Colorado.
Tech consistently shows the least class in the southern division of the conference. texas trash university.

Better? :D

goingoneight
7/17/2006, 09:48 PM
texas tech can s*ck my ****! in the sports section of yesterdays newspaper, there is an ad for tech season tickets with a pic of their running back stretching across the goal line during the screwjob(magically, they airbrushed his knee out of the picture) with a big caption thats says, "HE"S IN!! ARE YOU?" I really, really, really cant wait for us to hang half a hundred on em in the first half, and then keep the starters in during the second half and score that much again. what i really want is for ad to break a long run, take a knee at the one, and then spike the ball and put his hands up like he scored.

AD is too classy for that... Now Bomar likes to spike it... ;)

goingoneight
7/17/2006, 09:53 PM

Did anyone here go to either of the 2001 or 2002 OSU matches??? Tech has it coming to them, and eventually they'll stop... I can't see how anyone thinks anyone in the BIG 12 lacks more class than the :stunned:.

SoonerFan80
7/17/2006, 10:04 PM
I feel really sorry for texas tech when they come to Norman this year. Can you say "Lambs To the Slaughter"

OU 63

ttech 7

sooneron
7/17/2006, 10:56 PM
I'll feel bad for Leach, that's it. Release the hounds.http://www.cnn.com/interactive/entertainment/0302/gallery.simpsons.characters/gallery.mr.burns.jpg

badger
7/17/2006, 11:58 PM

I don't like your signature, man. Sure we went 8-4 and we'd rather go 13-0, but that doesn't mean it's a season to forget. We had a great bowl victory over Oregon and we can remember the season as one where Ruuuufus really started to become a defensive leader and Bomer became the offense's leader.

Statalyzer
7/18/2006, 01:13 AM
(magically, they airbrushed his knee out of the picture)

The picture hasn't been altered. It's just fractions of a second after the controversial moment.

OUDoc
7/18/2006, 08:31 AM
Did anyone here go to either of the 2001 or 2002 OSU matches??? Tech has it coming to them, and eventually they'll stop... I can't see how anyone thinks anyone in the BIG 12 lacks more class than the :stunned:.
I'm not even talking about fans. The administration that allows "cheaters" to flash on the scoreboard at the basketball game is the same administration that puts up a stupid *** billboard like that. I'm not even sure tech has any fans.

Jason White's Third Knee
7/18/2006, 02:02 PM
the angrier you get, the more their marketing campaign is proving successful.

But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.

douxpaysan
7/18/2006, 08:48 PM
But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.The Force is strong in this one... http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/3/3d/Obiwankenobi.jpg/180px-Obiwankenobi.jpg